5x5 16 plant auto flower grow (600w led)

• Thread starter Lucidbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Just thought id let yall know what became of the grow i put my new seedlings under a chinnese led i borrowed from a friend, they aren't looking super healthy looks like we had a nitrogen problem however the new growth is looking alot better

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Maybe, next time do a 24 hour soak in water, then pour them onto a damp paper towel on a plate until you see the tap root. If you can keep it on top of a cable box or something warm helps. Keep the paper towel moist at all times but not soaked.
I agree on 24 hrs vs 3 days soaking.

Ismokealottapot

Ismokealottapot

Hope they don't get too big on you. 16 is a lot of plants in a 5x5 if they do. I've never grown autos, but with photos (even if I switch to flower fairly early) 4-6 would put a 5x5 tent wall to wall plants.
I tried 25 in 9*5*6 and I got screwed ran out of space started pulling plants out of the tent and taking 7 or so outside during the day for that free sunlight lol. 16 in a 5*5 no way!!

Ismokealottapot

Ismokealottapot

so far the seeds have spent about 2 to 3 days in water today we will be transferring them to a paper towel and you guys can see whats happening :)
Next time after the soak just put them in your medium and keep moist I have had success like this with stingy old seeds

Top Bottom