5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I give you serious credit. I have a hard time with 12... yet alone 140 bro.
Thank you, figured If I wanted to run a commercial op, gotta be able to manage more than 12 plants lol, basically R&D

I'm at the point where I just gotta keep track of the "rooms".

Got different ratios for the veg tent plants and the dwc bucket

dropped 15-0-0 in the flower tent solos.

And about time to change the nutrients up for the utility closet flowers that are also finishing up.

Been thinking about stuffing the 2x4 in there

got a 3x3 coming not sure where ima put it, maybe move the 5x5 closer to wall and stuff the 3x3 by it.

I am almost out of 5-12-26 and PH down though...so fuck.

Been lookingish for a job

Don't want to go back into something deadend though, really want to work with plants...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you, figured If I wanted to run a commercial op, gotta be able to manage more than 12 plants lol, basically R&D

And about time to change the nutrients up for the utility closet flowers that are also finishing up.

got a 3x3 coming not sure where ima put it, maybe move the 5x5 closer to wall and stuff the 3x3 by it.

Don't want to go back into something deadend though, really want to work with plants...
Go chase your dreams bro, you seem like the kind of person that doesnt give up easily, i think you could do it man.

Observationist

Observationist

Go chase your dreams bro, you seem like the kind of person that doesnt give up easily, i think you could do it man.
I get knocked down but get back up eventually, thank you...

I'd love to start doing it at a commercial capacity, but it's so much up front capital....

Getting the space to do so, furnishing the place for such environment... all the nutrients and gear needed....just expensive as fuck...automating everything..

Not to mention gotta play ball with all the regulations, and get licensed.

Aaaaand whatever the fuck is going on with the market.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Not been writing shit down either......like I was.....lol.

But got into a flow everything's been working for the most part

Observationist

Observationist

I don’t know........my 1 to 2" seedlings are pretty exciting too....

Argh..... :)

You're doing great, all this time I actually thought you were doing these in soil.....didn't you mention watering a bunch of times and how you need to water more often......I've never done hydro so that's a whole world I'm just not familiar with (except the process and what it's all about). I wondet if it's something I'll ever get into. Plus, filling 80 cups with soil and transplanting them into 150 gallons is just so fun......
Fuck soil, lol.

Top Bottom