5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Smoking a blunt, preparing for my daughter's one year birthday.
Hey it’s my bday today to only legends must be born today😂😂😂 good to hear from you to mate Fkn bummer bout the car man lucky your daughter wasn’t in there to hope yas mend up alright n get some better luck yas deserve it👍 I bought a new Subaru Outback family car last year lady bout 70 backed into me first day I owned it was bout to go ballistic till I realised she was an older lady and absolutely horrified poor duck her insurance covered it all pretty straight forward me car was brand new again within 2 weeks hope it works out the same for you guys. Then when all is well in your world again we will c the 5000 solo cup grow back😂

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Hey it’s my bday today to only legends must be born today😂😂😂 good to hear from you to mate Fkn bummer bout the car man lucky your daughter wasn’t in there to hope yas mend up alright n get some better luck yas deserve it👍 I bought a new Subaru Outback family car last year lady bout 70 backed into me first day I owned it was bout to go ballistic till I realised she was an older lady and absolutely horrified poor duck her insurance covered it all pretty straight forward me car was brand new again within 2 weeks hope it works out the same for you guys. Then when all is well in your world again we will c the 5000 solo cup grow back😂
Happy B-Day Bro!!!🥳

Observationist

Observationist

Happy birthday man, always happens when you get new shit or start a new chapter lol

I. Waiting to hear back from insurance.

Glad it wasn't too bad in ur case..

Indeed.

Rustless

Rustless

Bro can you please give a final weight when you get done with all this? You got my head spinning with ideas and considerations about why I haven’t tried a SOG or at least maximize the shit out of my canopy like this.

Do you use any boosters? Sorry if mentioned but are u gonna put 2nd trellis?

Good stuff dude.
no idea what was i doing

Top Bottom