5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Id have you on my boat anytime with those skills sir 👍

ok sorry ill stop… i know it sucks to put in so much work but im rooting for you 110% i live when ppl do shit that some think is impossible… succeed or fail much respect
You’re fine brother haha

Appreciate it a lot man you’ve helped me plenty as well

Haha

Observationist

Observationist

Oh my fuck that must be a pain in the arse man this grow gunna pay for a tray n shop vac for ya mate ya gunna have an 80yr old back in no time you are dedicated though il give ya that mate👍
Thanks man

Y’all help keep me going on this crazy shit too

Already do
Jumped out of a car year before last and fucked my knee and my back has a raised disc

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Thanks man

Y’all help keep me going on this crazy shit too

Already do
Jumped out of a car year before last and fucked my knee and my back has a raised disc
Oh that’s no good mate yea I gotta pinched nerve in my back atm myself dirt bikes n middle age ain’t a good mix😂 I dare say this will be the 1 and only time u water a million solos by hand automation will be your friend that I’m sure of especially with a crook back n knee already flowering is gunna be insane they be dry 3 times a day well not with observationist/aquamans new swc method I suppose they won’t be😂

Observationist

Observationist

Oh that’s no good mate yea I gotta pinched nerve in my back atm myself dirt bikes n middle age ain’t a good mix😂 I dare say this will be the 1 and only time u water a million solos by hand automation will be your friend that I’m sure of especially with a crook back n knee already flowering is gunna be insane they be dry 3 times a day well not with observationist/aquamans new swc method I suppose they won’t be😂
Haha

They do dry pretty fast

It was this morning, rh is staying up tho

Top Bottom