5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

12 and a fuckin half fuckin gallons and 3 fuckin hours later about I think I fookin got em all

Observationist

Observationist

Don’t take near as long still got some more to go

Most watering I’ve done yet

Observationist

Observationist

Wasteful

Would be cool to have that recirculated and filtered

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

That's my life.. I hand water 100 gal of water per day... love it 😀 ❤️
View attachment 1301747
Back when I was growing in 2 8x15 perpetual light deprivation greenhouses I had multiple 50gal drum reservoirs with submersible pumps with irrigation hoses to supply my water/teas. When I get to a certain number of gallons I try to make it easier for myself haha

M

MasterCookie

Back when I was growing in 2 8x15 perpetual light deprivation greenhouses I had multiple 50gal drum reservoirs with submersible pumps with irrigation hoses to supply my water/teas. When I get to a certain number of gallons I try to make it easier for myself haha
My pump is a 5 gal bucket and a bowl.. and my fatigue back.. 😩

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

My pump is a 5 gal bucket and a bowl.. and my fatigue back.. 😩
yeah Ive been there too. Took me awhile to get everything I needed to make my life easier. That time has come and gone and I’m back to hand watering a dozen or so small plants in my wife’s walk in closet haha. I like this better bc it feel more therapeutic and the big grows felt like a full time job I never got paid for😂

M

MasterCookie

yeah Ive been there too. Took me awhile to get everything I needed to make my life easier. That time has come and gone and I’m back to hand watering a dozen or so small plants in my wife’s walk in closet haha. I like this better bc it feel more therapeutic and the big grows felt like a full time job I never got paid for😂
Lol I know that not getting paid for feeling..

Top Bottom