5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Wish i could do this, i have a bucket and lid, air stones, bubblers, net pots, hydroton, just zero knowledge on how tf to make it all work....
I didn't either really, just know the parameters needed, my first dwc bucket, and went for it.
Its just been working, surprisingly.

Ph 5.5-6
Water Temps 70-90 sterile or live.
I add h2o2 and hypochlorous acid.
Depending on size of plant, start with 300range of ppm.

I took a young plant from coco and washed it all off, and put it in that solo with perlite, holes in the bottom, it took some time to adjust but once it did....you see lol...

otherwise pop a seed in the hydroton net pot

And Id top it off with my normal one gallon feed, currently using jacks salts.

Observationist

Observationist

The falling over shit would drive me bonkers lmao. Might be a benefit to building a bamboo screen if you do this again.
Oh yea I got a few ideas, reason I haven't put the net down completely cause I won't be able to water the center, as I move the colas to the sides to get in.

I did put a little thread grid up, keeps em from completely going down, it only gets bad when they are really dry and light...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I didn't either really, just know the parameters needed, my first dwc bucket, and went for it.
Its just been working, surprisingly.

Ph 5.5-6
Water Temps 70-90 sterile or live.
I add h2o2 and hypochlorous acid.
Depending on size of plant, start with 300range of ppm.

I took a young plant from coco and washed it all off, and put it in that solo with perlite, holes in the bottom, it took some time to adjust but once it did....you see lol...

otherwise pop a seed in the hydroton net pot

And Id top it off with my normal one gallon feed, currently using jacks salts.
Yeah im just not that motivated to try it out yet. All i have for nutrients is gaia green and i dont think thatll work lol. I need new ph/tds meters cause i never use them being organic. I also went organic cause i was tored of mixing stuff up so im not thinking hydro is for me lol.

Im gonna try it eventually but idk when.

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah im just not that motivated to try it out yet. All i have for nutrients is gaia green and i dont think thatll work lol. I need new ph/tds meters cause i never use them being organic. I also went organic cause i was tored of mixing stuff up so im not thinking hydro is for me lol.

Im gonna try it eventually but idk when.
Ahh gotcha, does it dissolve at all? Lol. (Joke)

Would be interesting..I know there's live/organic hydro, though. But yeah mixing.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lmao.

There's organic liquids but that shit smells, too.
Yeah for real. Anything organic just stinks. I had to put my charcoal filter back on and turn my fan to always on and left it at speed 1 so its constantly filtering out the smell cause my tents are in my bedroom and i coukdnt deal with it anymore. Smelled like a pig farm in here lol.

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah for real. Anything organic just stinks. I had to put my charcoal filter back on and turn my fan to always on and left it at speed 1 so its constantly filtering out the smell cause my tents are in my bedroom and i coukdnt deal with it anymore. Smelled like a pig farm in here lol.
Yea fuck that lol, I like my ready to go salts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom