5'x5' RDWC, 6 vs 9 plants

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

Sorry I need to get that video up for you, I promise I'll make it a point this weekend.

As far as the 4 gallon pots, from where I stand that is what stands between you and achieving the next level. I would recommend that if you can you try at least one bigger bucket to try it. Here in the US they sell kitty litter and foodstuffs in the 13 gal square pails, maybe you have something similar? Square sure makes the plumbing easier and more reliable.

View attachment 1169832

As far as foxtails go, that can be a lot of things. How did you measure PPFD on your DIY lights?
I have a PAR meter apogee 620 ( the extended range version).

So you're saying that just upgrading to a 13 gals, using same veg time and plant count, I'll achieve higher yield?

I think I'll just use a 18 gals tote. Those are little bit lower but I'll raise it a bit and water will be at the same height level. I'll know for sure if a higher bucket size will help... :)

Have to order some bulkhead! Eheh

Medigrow

Medigrow

Sorry I need to get that video up for you, I promise I'll make it a point this weekend.

As far as the 4 gallon pots, from where I stand that is what stands between you and achieving the next level. I would recommend that if you can you try at least one bigger bucket to try it. Here in the US they sell kitty litter and foodstuffs in the 13 gal square pails, maybe you have something similar? Square sure makes the plumbing easier and more reliable.

View attachment 1169832

As far as foxtails go, that can be a lot of things. How did you measure PPFD on your DIY lights?
I ordered some 8 gals buckets. Ill be able to compare both :) It will be a really nice A/B test. I will keep 4x 4 gals and 2 x 8 gals. Buckets are the same height.

Top Bottom