#6 Barney's Pineapple Chunk + Sweet Tooth + Morning Glory (organic soil)

• Thread starter John Smith Esq.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze1son

Lookin good. Can I get your phone number? Just kidding... not really though. Seriously though, I grew some sweet tooth a couple years back and the shit was fire, very deep smoke. Probably one of my personal favorites. Good job

J

John Smith Esq.

:confused0054: WOW. Congrats John. Well done

cheers ron, im glad you and baxter like!

nice job! lookin like some real tasty meds

thanks dude, o yes you have to try the Pineaple chunk if you havent its awesome, never tasted a weed that tastes so much like its description before.

Good job. That pieapple chunk looks yummy! Was that a catapiller on that one bud?

Catapiller? what what, shit dude i think im growing the wrong strains i want what you've got!

Congrats on yet another stellar harvest John! :harvest:

Damn... I'm pushing my girls and myself to finish up my current harvest... :icon_dizzy:

cheers brah, keep on pushin them limits shady - i think it was leonard nimoy who said "those that dont push the boundaries will never break them"
i like that quote.

Congrats on the beautiful harvest!:harvest:

cheers buddy - i just wish there was more!!!! the minus 10c kinda screwed me a little...frowny face.

Havent been around in awhile. Very nice job bro. I too am in luv with PC. After a 90 day cure its intensly fruity with very high trich count. Dispensary cant keep it on the shelves. Again, very nice!

its just brilliant isnt it!! i dint think it was as strong as some of the of strains from Barneys but definitely one of the nicest. and its constantly sold out everywhere which is always re-assuring. i hear you on the 90 day cure, its changed its taste and smell about 5 times since it was jared. i dont think it can make its mind up what weeds it wants to be like. its been about 30 days in jars so far and already its sweet as sherbert.
Thanks for the kind words bro.

Lookin good. Can I get your phone number? Just kidding... not really though. Seriously though, I grew some sweet tooth a couple years back and the shit was fire, very deep smoke. Probably one of my personal favorites. Good job

very deep smoke is an extremely apt description buddy, one of the deepest, i often loose myself for hours on this shit only to come to in a random woodland area. crazy times.
i did find it odd how one ST stayed green while the other went such a dark purple it was almost black in exactly the same conditions. Its one of my favs too now!

sorry for the wait folks but ill get round to doing some smoke reports and nug shots for these strains as soon as i can.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My bad. It really did look like a catapiller but it was a leaf. I was super lit on hash oil that day. Hahahahahaha. Looks awesome tho. That's a strain on my list. Enjoy them nugs my friend.

N

nouvellechef

Hi again. Heres some at week 7. I think it smells like fruit salad.

IMG 0534
IMG 0542
IMG 0543
IMG 0546
IMG 0560
J

John Smith Esq.

My bad. It really did look like a catapiller but it was a leaf. I was super lit on hash oil that day. Hahahahahaha. Looks awesome tho. That's a strain on my list. Enjoy them nugs my friend.

Lol! weve all been there buddy! yeah i ordered some more of these beans i likedd them that much

Hi again. Heres some at week 7. I think it smells like fruit salad.

Very nice dude, lovin them colours!

Latest posts

Top Bottom