6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies

• Thread starter Maximus1st
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Can you take a pic with the HPSodium lights off and just use natural light or a camera flash so we can see the true color of the buds ?
Or take a pic after harvest of a bud in natural light .....my 1st time using a jewellers loop lol. Look at the trichromatic and the colours wow
Would be nice to see

C4BEFB18 C371 4673 9F12 85254CD76444
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Folks bubblegum and strawberry akheil ladies will be ready in 2 & half weeks.I would like to stop nutes as late as possible maybe last week of flower and flush with ph. Water maybe 3 times in last week would this work ? & last question lol jewellers loop to check wen ready which I have? Thanks everyone for all the help til now folks. Can’t believe got this far with my 1st ever grow lol

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Folks bubblegum and strawberry akheil ladies will be ready in 2 & half weeks.I would like to stop nutes as late as possible maybe last week of flower and flush with ph. Water maybe 3 times in last week would this work ? & last question lol jewellers loop to check wen ready which I have? Thanks everyone for all the help til now folks. Can’t believe got this far with my 1st ever grow lol

Looking good dude! I would feed em until the last week then flush. If they aren't showing signs of nutrient burn or you have high amounts of nutrients in your soil, one week should be good. You want to let them dry put in between flushes. You will drown them if not, some do it purposely to help the finishing process among some other things I can't remember. There is a thread on that I believe. But water slow and let it saturate and runoff. Should get it nice and clean for you and finish them up! If you drop your room temp and humidity the last week or will help preserve terps and bring out some nice color. Good job!

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Also if that light is an hps I would drop her down some to get the full power of the uv in it to help resin production the last few weeks!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey max , thanks for the extra psychedelic light show ! Can you add the Jefferson airplane song " white rabbit" to this video ! Thanks 🐰

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Also if that light is an hps I would drop her down some to get the full power of the uv in it to help resin production the last few weeks!
Thank you so much for all the great tips.I will follow them for sure and drop the light?height from soil to light ?

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

600 hps light wat distance from top of plants thank you

Hold your hand out at the bud tops. Lower the light until it feels warm hen raise it up a little. If you have a hear gun, you want to aim it at the leaves and see the temperature of them and try to hit 78F.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This is how ya get results. Great job!. Thoes hairs are white, and reaching. Looks like you're gonna get swole.
Is Serious Seeds still the Bubelgum breeder? They only had a handful of strains back in the day, but there was always winners.
Oh man, I forgot the cats name "Heath" maybe, but he'd grow out their strains with the coolest engineered methods "Stadium" Vertical SCROG, If I remember correct, he hit 72 oz on 1k. It was on YouTube. I'll post it I can find.
Anyway Looks great

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Hold your hand out at the bud tops. Lower the light until it feels warm hen raise it up a little. If you have a hear gun, you want to aim it at the leaves and see the temperature of them and try to hit 78F.
I will do that thank you

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

This is how ya get results. Great job!. Thoes hairs are white, and reaching. Looks like you're gonna get swole.
Is Serious Seeds still the Bubelgum breeder? They only had a handful of strains back in the day, but there was always winners.
Oh man, I forgot the cats name "Heath" maybe, but he'd grow out their strains with the coolest engineered methods "Stadium" Vertical SCROG, If I remember correct, he hit 72 oz on 1k. It was on YouTube. I'll post it I can find.
Anyway Looks great
Really appreciate all your comments and looking forward to that video & yes seriousseeds are tops IMO

Top Bottom