6 Lights....19 Lbs

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

if you guys watch this vid, the guy is saying he got 19lbs last run with 6 lights of bubba chem, and this run will be getting about 24lbs from 8 lights of bubbachem....pretty damn impresive...but i noticed he didnt lolipop or trim anything up on the plants, they just look naturally grow and untopped....what do you guys think of this vid and this guys methods?

personally i have always grown by topping and bending my plants like crazy...and loading max light i can on them, this guy seems to use less lights and grow his plants un topped/trained....

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have to say I'm impressed with the solid looking buds that are down low.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cactus man is scratchin his head on this one.......... I have a hard time believing he pulled 19#'s dry weight.

And the overall health of the girls dont look very good. Lots of foxtailing and burned crispy leaves. Way too close to the lights especially considering they arent air cooled hoods.

Last edited:
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

No the guy on YouTube not you
lol ok, makes much more sense, thought you were getting me mixed up with someone else lol...

im not promoting this guys vid...was just curious to what your guys thoughts of it are...seems y the look of it, the way to grow in 1987....and to see him still uising those methods, and getting those numbers would be really nice...

i mean i got a family friend, the guy who introduced me into indoor growing...he runs 16 lights, 200 plants, and gets between 42 and 48# per crop...but he does not grow like that, and his numbers are strain specific, because with his old strain in the same set up but with different nutes, he was only getting 22# from 16 lights

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yeah just rattling around his numbers He is claiming 4 pound a plant and those plants are no where near stacked enough for that just comparing with an out door that pulls 2 kg or 4.4 pound . I grew a sat last season that was close to that height and structure and she rattled out 1.8 pounds dry but not fully cured . Fair bit of load being used me thinks even the light fixtures seem old hat and not for max growth IMO

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
keep in mind this guys is claiming 19 lbs on the way to the grow with it "a third chopped down so we can see how the plants are growing" ...

How do you know what the weight is before you cut it, dry it and weigh it?

he prolly has a bunch of vert lights you cant see and just claims the lights you can see.. and yes, those buds look all fox tailed and crunchy..

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

keep in mind this guys is claiming 19 lbs on the way to the grow with it "a third chopped down so we can see how the plants are growing" ...

How do you know what the weight is before you cut it, dry it and weigh it?

he prolly has a bunch of vert lights you cant see and just claims the lights you can see.. and yes, those buds look all fox tailed and crunchy..
no he claimes 19# on the last run with 6 lights....he is claiming about 23-24# with 8 lights this run...lol....i mean, i just dont know looking at his style of growing looks like he is stuck in 1987, lol thats what confused me the most...

i know a guy who pulls 48# from 16 lights every 10 weeks...but its with a beasters strain made for commercial growing....nothing special and it sells for cheap...with the same setup with some ebasters pk he gets 38-42#....but his setup is legit...not looking like this guys...

Top Bottom