6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stltoed

stltoed

Created my access door, added the other carbon filter on the lights, and added a second trellis. I dunno if I should have, but I did lol.. Hell we might even add another lol..

Anyways time to see how much those filters heat my room up. Hopefully it's manageable.
I may add a second screen myself. My plants well one in particular, are a kinda big and will outgrow their area. A second screen may do the trick. I had one in my first couple grows, but found they got in the way, so I stopped, I may rethink that

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yea I just hammered a nail into my wall at the stud and wrapped the net around it. I can take sections off fairly easy, but I don't think I'll be doing much of anything in the back area lol.. Imma just let it all go and hope for the best now.

I was hoping my heavy defoliation and topping early would promote a stronger than usual base for support. Yet they keep stretching so I dunno. . If they start falling ill figure something out.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ppms have dropped down to 500 since last top off (600). Ph is stable at 5.6 since last top off.

Also did some minor defoliation on the first two plants. I wanted to get some light to the lower nodes on the smallest one and the big one next to it was starting to overshadow it. Just two handfuls of large fan leafs that were overshadowing areas of opportunity.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Honestly I have to quit posting videos daily. The daily growth is substantial and mind blowing for me, as a beginner. I cannot comprehend what im watching, and dont know if I need to. I dont think showing it daily does it as much justice though. Regardless as long as it works, and I can help others do it too. While im thankfull for the professionals here, half of the world is mentally handicapped and they either hate on ya or give up. I shall try to continue to innovate using everyone heres gifts, which are all different. Some just happen to have more than others. . and rightfully earned. I hope to add to my versatility
Will top off again tomorrow with another 15 gallons and nutrients. So far that will be 30 gallons added, if I hit 80 I will have to dump the entire system and make a new batch. And if that happens, I will get a bigger res. My goal is no full res changes. Worked easy on veg, I'm hoping for the same results with my flower room.

stltoed

stltoed

Will top off again tomorrow with another 15 gallons and nutrients. So far that will be 30 gallons added, if I hit 80 I will have to dump the entire system and make a new batch. And if that happens, I will get a bigger res. My goal is no full res changes. Worked easy on veg, I'm hoping for the same results with my flower room.
Curious... why don't you want to do a full res change?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Curious... why don't you want to do a full res change?
Cause I'm lazy and most of my issues last grow were after res changes. I like to think like with fish I would never want to do a full res change, more like acclimation.

I don't like depleting my BB colony either. I know what I did wrong after my res changes to cause root rot on my last grow, but I really just had bad luck with them.

My end game is to spend as little time in there as possible. That large res is amazing for that due to small ph swings and small ppm swings.

Idk if my reasoning is valid, but I'm more of a trial and error guy. Basically if a method has caused me issues, I try to remove that step.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah if you add back less water then the volume of the system over a grow then I would think there would not be any issue with that at all.
Yep I was going to keep it at equal amounts, since i started with 80 once I add 80 dump instead of top off after that. I do have a 55gallon barrel I was thinking about laying on its side and hooking up but i dont wanna keep building on this shit. Gotta know when to cash out and move on.

Cant get anyone to come buy these church seats, wanna make room for a few swimming pools.. . I dont have enough time, and I smoke to much weed and do literally nothing but fuck off on my pc when I do have free time.

Im a disabled marine veteran at that, and my fucking hip is killing me the more i move around on it. Hell putting them bulkheads on in that room had me limping for 2 weeks. I gotta restore a 100x30ft building lol. Doctors told me when I was 20 that I was going to be in a wheel chair when I was 55. . only 18 more years to go then ill be stricly on the pc, no kids to help either. . and shes yea.. girly girly wont even mow lol. .im screwed I tell ya. Bout to just sell this building honestly. Got it for 5,500 and already been offered 40g. . .said nahhh. . why though whyyyy. . Anyways. . there is no long story short for me

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Added another 15g and nutrients are now 820ppm. Roughly 30ppm silica blast, 70 ppm calmag, nutrients to 500ppm, massive to 800ppm hydrogryme to 820ppm..

I left the blanket off the res, water temps dropped to 66, turned off ac, added hot water bottles and everything's back to usual 72f.

Fun fun

Might go defoliate a few in the back tomorrow. Kind of wanting to do something me slight pulling on the middle left.

Plants are as follows... 5 strains

Jack herer fast - Back left
Orange cookies x Nicole - Back right
Blueberry - Middle left
Gelot. Og - Middle right
Gelot. Og - front left
White widow - front right - looks the best imo

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Yep I was going to keep it at equal amounts, since i started with 80 once I add 80 dump instead of top off after that. I do have a 55gallon barrel I was thinking about laying on its side and hooking up but i dont wanna keep building on this shit. Gotta know when to cash out and move on.

Cant get anyone to come buy these church seats, wanna make room for a few swimming pools.. . I dont have enough time, and I smoke to much weed and do literally nothing but fuck off on my pc when I do have free time.

Im a disabled marine veteran at that, and my fucking hip is killing me the more i move around on it. Hell putting them bulkheads on in that room had me limping for 2 weeks. I gotta restore a 100x30ft building lol. Doctors told me when I was 20 that I was going to be in a wheel chair when I was 55. . only 18 more years to go then ill be stricly on the pc, no kids to help either. . and shes yea.. girly girly wont even mow lol. .im screwed I tell ya. Bout to just sell this building honestly. Got it for 5,500 and already been offered 40g. . .said nahhh. . why though whyyyy. . Anyways. . there is no long story short for me
Thank you for your service man.
At least you have the knowledge and means to produce your own medicine 😂
Plants are looking great!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Tomorrow I start another thread with 6 new strains. I would start them tonight.. But I just worked a 12 and am off the next 3 days.

So the best I can tonight is give a vid, say the ph has been stable at 5.7 for 3 days now, the ppms were 820 at last top off, now they are 720. Plants looking great in my opinion. Other than them towering over the little ones, all is good.

These light sucks in my opinion, they won't stop stretching. Wondering if the one is gonna hit the light lol.. Oh well

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I'll actually just keep this thread as my only one. I made an addition thread but it just would easier on me to have everything in one video and one post. So I might post some on it, but all the good details will be here. Gonna be a long thread lol..

I also destroyed my clones due to needing the tent...

6 new different strains coming up.. This one was herer fast, next Batch is normal herer fem.

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

without the videos, you being a nut would just be gossip.. They really do get your point across.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll actually just keep this thread as my only one. I made an addition thread but it just would easier on me to have everything in one video and one post. So I might post some on it, but all the good details will be here. Gonna be a long thread lol..

I also destroyed my clones due to needing the tent...

6 new different strains coming up.. This one was herer fast, next Batch is normal herer fem.
Cloning 101 class.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Flower room is going good, and my new seeds are now in paper towels... Fun fun.. Time to go clean and change the fluid in my rear end of my truck. Fun fun..

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Havnt checked seeds since video, I'm sure they are fine. I'm waiting on more "massive" and then I have to go buy more flora bloom. I would have never thought I would have used a 1.3l of bloom so far. Regardless, it's a good complaint lol.. I do not mind buying more nutrients..

Other than that, the plant with the biggest buds will be the jack herer fast back left, unless the white widow up front right just fills in, cause it's the biggest thus far.

Ph stable at 5.8 for a few days now, ppms are at 600 and staying somewhat leveled off. I thought I needed to do a res change but Idk now. I've only added around 45 gallons out of the 80 capacity. I think I'll just keep it at 600ppms for now I really don't know. I'll just play it by ear...

FourPlants

FourPlants

Looking good! Listen to the plants on the PPM. It's hard for me to tell but are they showing any signs of pushing the plants on the tips?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

LOL THATS THE WRONG VIDEO

one sec guys lol. . what am I smoking. .oh yea

Top Bottom