6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I've lowered ppms from 1300 slowly down to 600 since last top off by adding only ro. Plants seem to like it, ph is slowly rising.. Business as usual

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Calmag deff again on the big one. It's been a while since I've added nutrients so I'm guessing I should make a new batch for it... But I don't wanna. I know if I do they will just grow for another month lol.. I kind of want them to be finished now but don't want bad flavor. I assume I'll make a new 80 gallons of 500ppm tomorrow. Why not right?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Calmag deff again on the big one. It's been a while since I've added nutrients so I'm guessing I should make a new batch for it... But I don't wanna. I know if I do they will just grow for another month lol.. I kind of want them to be finished now but don't want bad flavor. I assume I'll make a new 80 gallons of 500ppm tomorrow. Why not right?
I know the feels haha. Been putting off refreshing the res (literally just started this run like a week and a half ago) and finally did it because fuckin calcium deficiency been kicking my ass. Thought maybe it was lockout due to too much P, so dropped EC to like 0.8, symptoms persisted and then the girls started looking starved. SOOOO back up to 1.4, see how they like that the next couple days. If that don't work, gonna bump it up again because fuckem. Eat or die, bitches.

DSC 0181

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I know the feels haha. Been putting off refreshing the res (literally just started this run like a week and a half ago) and finally did it because fuckin calcium deficiency been kicking my ass. Thought maybe it was lockout due to too much P, so dropped EC to like 0.8, symptoms persisted and then the girls started looking starved. SOOOO back up to 1.4, see how they like that the next couple days. If that don't work, gonna bump it up again because fuckem. Eat or die, bitches.

View attachment 1187679
Yea im not much on soil grows, but you beter get that in check. im sure you would say the same if i sent close ups of mine. I tend to leave it out of my vids for a reason ;)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yea im not much on soil grows, but you beter get that in check. im sure you would say the same if i sent close ups of mine. I tend to leave it out of my vids for a reason ;)
this is rockwool. I don't run soil, shit's too damn dirty and the only place it belongs is outside lol first real run with wool though, so the learning curve was expected.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Harvest time. Lots of white hairs still, but I made it all reveg lol.. When my fan burnt up I modified my door so more air could enter. Bad idea, light also got in as of 3 weeks ago. Most is fine, but I don't want anymore leafs so it's done.

Live and learn lol.. I'm going to mod the room, then transplant the new girls within a few weeks. For now the flower room is shut down.

This was a 3.5 month grow from seed to harvest.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Cleaning flower system/room, drying buds, growing 6 new strains, waiting on more "massive" to arrive before I transplant to flower room.

While I wait on the massive I will redesign my lighting system. I'm not in a hurry as usual.

Ill keep mentioning this too, I damn near ruined half the weed lol. It started to reveg about a week or two ago. Deep into flower. All the big buds are fine, but my smaller buds are all stringy now, lots of three finger leafs. It sucks, but it's good pratice and I'm sure it will be fine for making edibles which was my plan anyways.

Anyways, what I learned is my Fallponics setup doesn't work as well as I thought. The roots overtook it and yea, was more of a top feed rdwc, which is almost as good in my opinion. I'd like to add some nozzles and modify it some, but no time lol..

So.. We just go with what works... I also know why it revegged. After my fan burt up I left the door open a bit so it wouldn't get so hott. I was using cheaper fans. Well the window leaks a little light and yea.. They got more light than expected. Easy fix, wish I had caught it sooner... But as you can tell in the vid, I can't complain too much. I'm quit mad but all it does is make spend 3x longer trimming it all.. Which is horrible.. Dumb.. Stupid.. Oh well... Anyways.. Enjoy the vid.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ill post some good pics of my best buds once they finish drying. This thursday will be 7 days drying in a 65F room with 50RH. After that the buds go into plastic totes at 75% full, burping once a day for a week. Then, we feast lol. . .

My 6 plants in my veg room are doing ok, they are far behind my last 6 at this time, which is about 30 days from seed for them. Ppm started at 250, rose to 330 due to re-used claypebbles, then over the month its dropped down and was 175 today, leafs looked dark and heavy this morning, so I did a top off of some veg nutrients and water. They should take back off shortly. They are not big enough to go into my flower room yet, and i still need to finish cleaning my flower system, its 75% clean.

Ill say this about my buds that are drying. They are dense as fuk, potent, sparkley, and pretty. . way better than my first grow. It all smells better and looks better. im sure you will understand when I do my last video for these 6 plants :) which will be thursday before I cure them.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Your video is too agressive bro...
Yea I'm annoyed at how long it takes to trim. I knocked off alot of good with the bad. I plan on making lots of edibles so I'm not to worried. I just can't be spending all day doing it. The softer I do it the longer it takes lol.

I started softer if that helps

Top Bottom