6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Mmm upgrades...

Infinity 8 inch 807 cfm, temp and humidity controller.

200w heater with thermostat. 100w no thermostat old one couldn't keep up, nor ever get it above 72f. Least now I'm overkill...

20211202 003608
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I've been seriously neglecting this veg tent. I again let it run out of feed last week, noticed some wilted leafs. Checked ppm it was 175. Topped off to 400 last week and havnt checked it since. I am more worried about getting the hydro system put back together lol.. Took forever to clean it...
Also seems I spend the majority of my free time trimming weed... Something I'm going to put an end too asap. It's burning me out on the entire operation I got going lol.. Got me thinking buying the shit isn't so bad..

What kind of cheap machines do you all suggest. Small scale.. Under 400$. Pros and cons too plz... Hell even if it cuts my time in half I'm cool.. Anything but an hour per ounce..

20211204 171341
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I've been seriously neglecting this veg tent. I again let it run out of feed last week, noticed some wilted leafs. Checked ppm it was 175. Topped off to 400 last week and havnt checked it since. I am more worried about getting the hydro system put back together lol.. Took forever to clean it...
Also seems I spend the majority of my free time trimming weed... Something I'm going to put an end too asap. It's burning me out on the entire operation I got going lol.. Got me thinking buying the shit isn't so bad..

What kind of cheap machines do you all suggest. Small scale.. Under 400$. Pros and cons too plz... Hell even if it cuts my time in half I'm cool.. Anything but an hour per ounce..
I use this one.

Screenshot 20211204 183041 Amazon Shopping
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

4 plants 6 lbs plus dry wt
6 hrs maybe with 2 old farts trimming

View attachment 1194881View attachment 1194880
2 months in vaults

View attachment 1194882
Ordering this now :) Thanks for the advice again!
Actually saved some cash by searching for a vivosun coupon code and buying it direct from them. . Pretty sure they have faster shipping than Amazon too.

Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
Trimmer

VIVOSUN 19 inch Bud Leaf Bowl Trimmer 1 $144.99

Scroll for more items

Cost summary

DescriptionPrice
Subtotal $144.99
Discount AFF15 - $21.74 $21.74 off total order price
Shipping Free
Taxes $9.60
Total USD $132.85

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Adding a support bar to my lights to make them more stable.

Still waiting on my massive to arrive. Had to reorder. Friday should be transplant day. Fun fun..

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I shit you not, another shipment of "massive" was damaged in transit to me..... This is the third time in a row. I have been waiting on this shit for a month now. Three separate suppliers.. Three separate companies, Amazon Walmart and now eBay..

If I were the paranoid type, I'd say someone doesn't want me to use it lol... Anyways the guy has another. I'm bout to pay him to drive the shit, To me personally.

I'm almost done with my flower room upgrades then it's time to hurt them. I cut the hell out of the roots for transplant. Then I supercrop, scrog and defoliate. Without my massive additive, the stunted growth from the stress might be too much for them to handle. Prolly not, but I don't want to risk slowed growth when they have damaged roots.

I'm also off work for another week with positive test results.. Perhaps that's why they didn't deliver.. Cock suckers

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ordered another fucking thing of Massive. Fourth purchase now.. None have arrived but everything else I order does. So it should be here in 7 days. The day it gets here these bitches are going into flower room and I'm taking clones off each.. I'm actually not that mad, at least they get the 2 month veg ive been shooting for.

This res was made Oct 22nd. I've topped it off a few times, this being my last. Only original dose of hydroguard has been added.

Ppms after top off was 175, increased to 500 with the last veg feed/top off. Total water added was around what I started with. If I were to veg them longer, which I'm not, I would have to do a full res change. But since I've only added 25 to 30 gallons, and I started with 25.. It will be ok.

Jack herer
Sour Diesel
Og kush
Girl scout cookies
Northern lights
Blue dream

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Your a life saver, shit worked perfect. . flew though this trimming. Strait rip it off the branch, drop it in. . spin it for a while, and boom 95% of trimming done lol. . .

NO REGRETS, advice much appreciated!
People comment all the time about crappy trim job they do in a very short time. Maybe i should buy a spare

Observationist

Observationist

As a small-time grower who likes variety, I'm all in favor. Some plants will be less happy than others, but variety. When I'm just smoking one strain, no matter how much I like it, it becomes meh.
Gotta spice it up, I like looking at a bag of mixed greens

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Gotta spice it up, I like looking at a bag of mixed greens
I like to stay on one strain for a few days and switch. Really get to notice the different effects they have. It's been quite fun doing it this way. I personally could get a better yield using just the same strain and a flat canopy, but.. Hell I thought about knocking it down to 3 strains, 2 of each.. But this variety is hard to beat in my opinion.

Observationist

Observationist

Yup yup and yup!

I do the same and feeling the different effects as you said

And looking at all the differences as well

josefrahl

josefrahl

Always wondered how well those bowl trimmers worked. $144 is nice, but considering I only grow 2 autos at a time, and stagger a couple weeks apart, I would only buy out of extreme laziness. Which means I'll probably end up getting one at some point 😂 Grow is looking great.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Always wondered how well those bowl trimmers worked. $144 is nice, but considering I only grow 2 autos at a time, and stagger a couple weeks apart, I would only buy out of extreme laziness. Which means I'll probably end up getting one at some point 😂 Grow is looking great.
They also make a smaller one. 16" at $108.00
Screenshot 20211218 025746 Amazon Shopping

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Massive finally arrived 45 days later...

Tonight I leak test the system again, if all goes well I will pump the tap water out and fill with ro. Dunno if I'll have enough time to transplant them.. But by tomorrow night.. They will be flattened like pancakes. Those pictures are always my favorite. I don't think I'm going to defoliate them as much this time.

Top Bottom