6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Idk what ya mean
Looked like lights were off when you had the torch out, a green filter doesn't disrupt the plants when lights are off just saying.

Or were your lights dimmed right down just for the video?

I have a torch which has filters for it, i use the green one if i have to enter the tent when lights are off.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Looked like lights were off when you had the torch out, a green filter doesn't disrupt the plants when lights are off just saying.

Or were your lights dimmed right down just for the video?

I have a torch which has filters for it, i use the green one if i have to enter the tent when lights are off.
Yea so lights were going to come on at 905, so I made video at 9 and turned the timers to 9 at that video mark. Made it where they started at 9 instead of 905. I started them on the low setting. After video I turned them up to max. I can't do it all the time like that due to having to time it right. I figure 5 min once isn't too bad. I'll look into the green light torches too.. I always need something to study. Thanks man

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

They seem to be growing quite weird. I am having issues with light leaks. I don't know if this is revegging but there are one finger leafs coming out of the top of all my buds. I have a window that I can't seem to seal properly. The tape falls off.. The tarps leak on the edges. Idk if this is reveg or stress.. But all of the buds just look leafy when compared to my last grows. Funny thing is I had more light leaks last grow. Perhaps they are not revegging and they are just stressed. I think my humidy is to low, it's like 15% and they are curling a bit. Idk.. Not a big deal but still would like to know wtf is going on.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Yea so lights were going to come on at 905, so I made video at 9 and turned the timers to 9 at that video mark. Made it where they started at 9 instead of 905. I started them on the low setting. After video I turned them up to max. I can't do it all the time like that due to having to time it right. I figure 5 min once isn't too bad. I'll look into the green light torches too.. I always need something to study. Thanks man
When i was building my rooms i read somewhere that and green light isn't equal,

i went with these
Screenshot 20220205 100731 Outlook

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

They seem to be growing quite weird. I am having issues with light leaks. I don't know if this is revegging but there are one finger leafs coming out of the top of all my buds. I have a window that I can't seem to seal properly. The tape falls off.. The tarps leak on the edges. Idk if this is reveg or stress.. But all of the buds just look leafy when compared to my last grows. Funny thing is I had more light leaks last grow. Perhaps they are not revegging and they are just stressed. I think my humidy is to low, it's like 15% and they are curling a bit. Idk.. Not a big deal but still would like to know wtf is going on.
Massive

Since Aqua man an others have mentioned massive I've looked into it some and have found theres some funky stuff happening with massive

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So I'm getting weird growth. Short leafs blasting out of all budsites. I've seen plenty of buds like this under frostiest flowers and have even thought it was reveg on someone else's post. To me it's just caused by stress or stunted growth. I am thinking my second scrog I placed slowed their stretch causing slowed growth. I don't want to say it's the massive just yet because I see the same issues in others posts who don't use it.

I'm just going to get better silica and focus on it instead of second scrog. I don't want to stunt the growth at all during flower. Least that's something I'm hoping it is. It's either that or I need to lower my lights. The leafs don't even look crispy on the edges but some buds are almost finished.

I think them all fighting each other for space hurts more than helps. My veg was way too long. Anyways.. They are getting big lol.. Well some that is.. Overall it's going to give more than my last grow so that's nice.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

They are starting to pack on the weight now. Start of week 7 flowering. Some will be done before others, but I will chop it all in about 2 weeks regardless what it's all doing. 2 months veg, 2 months flower. I took clones at transplant and they are getting pretty big now. Once they can fill the room, they go in and these come out.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Just a little night video for yall. They are really starting to chunk up on me. I wasnt expecting all this lol. So far it looks to be double what I got last time. Now I'm using 2000w so idk how my gpw is.. But I think we're suppose to use gpwh anyways in which I feel my numbers should be above average. For only having 6 plants in. 4*8 this sure does look like alot for a 4 month from seed to harvest.

Few more weeks to go. I cut them on the 21st regardless what they are wanting to do. All plants stay in the tent for 2 months min and max lol.. I get 6 harvests per year this way.

BTW all that funky growth seems to be going away. They never actually revegged but they did hit a period of heavy stress somewhere. I think it was when i did the res change and the water went from 73f to 68f, then I threw a second scrog in them in the middle of flowering lol... That all sounds horrible so I'm assuming that's why I have a few one finger leafs on the tops of one of my plants that is the shortest. Anyways they will trim off, and the buds are going to be dense as hell so I can't complain.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Jack herer. I took it off a bit early because the lower canopy was being overshadowed by these larger buds. I'm also looking to keep my harvests under two months. Not to forget I'm leaving my house for a few days coming up and yea.. I don't want to risk these nice buds. At least if my lights kick out or the pumps stop its not a total loss. I doubt anything will happen but I've had worse luck. Im also just feeding them water now. Ppms were at 1000, now they are at 800 after this top off. I usually don't run that high of ppms but they were just eating to much.

Anyways.. Wednesday I will do another partial harvest. Fun fun

My clones off these are also big enough to put in the room. Idk what I'm going to start next, but they will all be seeds. Prolly gonna run the top 3 out of the 15 I've ran. Might be ending the 6 strain experience after this clones are done.

I plan on rebuilding everythung in my new building and heating it with it. So yea.. Gonna prolly run 3 plants in a 5x5 on rotating systems with a huge shared res, perhaps not shared idk. I'm thinking 500 gallons lol.. Ppms 500... That should work for early and late flower. Idk.. At least then I can just harvest one strain every month 3 plants.

I can only do 6 plants in each stage 18 total legally. Unless I become a caregiver but I don't need all that weed if we're being honest.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Feeding only water now. Hoping the girl scout cookies on the front right finishes up by the 20th.

I plan on transplanting the clones on the 21st so I keep this system at 2 month harvests. Overall I had stunted growth mid flower. It dudded the sour diesel and og kush heavily, the others not so much. I did notice the diesel wanted to start producing one big bud about two weeks ago. Im positive my issue was during res change. Went from 73f high metabolism to 66f in an instant. I think this slowed metabolism for 24hrs caused the nodes to start frosting over turn when Temps picked up boom growth hard a hard time busting through. . Resulting in foxtail and some one finger leafs... Perhaps I'm wrong.. Could be a virus lol.. But I'd like to think my system will fight off viruses better than most due to high metabolism.

In theory the warmer root Temps should make nutrients flow easier to the warmer stalk Temps. Like if my legs were cold but my body was warm the flow of blood should be slower than if my entire body was warm? I've just heard it explained something like this.

Anyways my second theory is if a virus is able to infect a plant, a plant can fight it off. Unless.. It's a virus that will actually kill it.

Now tell me how high I am lol

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Harvest day. Tomorrow will be two months exact. Tomorrow the vegged clones go into the flower room. Idk what to start in the veg tent or if I should take clones. I got so many seeds.

I might just do three strains, idk yet.. I know I want to grow the ones that were the fastest to finish/largest. Let's just say I know what seeds I wont start tomorrow.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Busy day today, transplant day.

Just gotta clean this pig pen up and hose it all out. Hopefully I can make this process a bit quicker than last time. I am a CIP professional, just need more time to comprehend all I need.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sorry for the poor quality. My lighting sucks lol, this video does them no justice. This was a partial harvest of...

Sour Diesel

All the buds on this plant except one that's hanging dudded. About half my plants dud if we're being honest. Still something I'm trying to figure out. Slowly narrowing it down to certain issues or possibly bad strains.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I got lazy and put off the transplant. The girls liked it lol.. They are bigger. As soon as I'm done mixing this batch and letting it warm up they going in. Should be in a few hours. Supercropping is quite fun

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Lights are at full blast this time. Last two times I started at the 600w setting and bumped it up slowly over a week. Starting at 4ft from lights, 1000 watters.. Temps went up a bit, but overall I think they like it. I'm sure my leaf Temps were way to cold. My temp gun said 74 on my lady grows... But it's junk and I don't think that accurate...

I'm also going to wait like two or three weeks before starting more. Im going to bring my veg times down to 1.5 months from seed. Should give me 3 more harvests per year.

Screenshot 20220225 173049

Latest posts

Top Bottom