6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Might not be my best looking, but they sure did grow fast. They were the worlds smallest clones 51 days ago. . .

Now we clean and remove two pots. . and shrink it down to a 4x4. . i will be done by friday. . lol only cause im off work wed thurs and fri.

Screenshot 20220416 200936
Screenshot 20220416 200950
Screenshot 20220416 201301
20220416 155313 HDR
20220416 160133 HDR
20220416 160147 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Tearing this design down and building another. Gonna try to be done by tomorrow. . so far so good.

The other video is of Jack Herer.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Demo complete, time for cleaning. . then we pop two more 4x4s and transplant. Hopefully it goes as smooth as yesterday.

I was hoping to trim all this and have that tent available for a lung room, but its not dry enough for me. Soo . prolly no co2 for week 1 of flower.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Fuck im wore out. . . almost done. Goal is to get 4 into that tent tonight. Smoke breakkkk

20220416 160133 HDR
20220421 215538
20220422 165827 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So i will post one last picture of my strains finished. First one is Sour Diesel and last is Jack here. I have yet to trim the rest lol. I will end this thread with 4 more photos. . . as I trim. So await the northern lights, girl scout cookies, blue dream, and og kush photos. But other than that. . I will never ever run 6 strains in the same tent lol. . lessons learned. . i like variety. . but it was just to much.

Anyways here are the new seeds ive ordered. Most from barneys farm. . except my favorite herer fast. Still was the best strain ive grown. This regular herer is pretty good. . but anyways. . twas fun. .dont forget to follow my other threads now

Screenshot 20220429 135201
Screenshot 20220429 135211
20220428 083935
Screenshot 20220427 133257
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
So i will post one last picture of my strains finished. First one is Sour Diesel and last is Jack here. I have yet to trim the rest lol. I will end this thread with 4 more photos. . . as I trim. So await the northern lights, girl scout cookies, blue dream, and og kush photos. But other than that. . I will never ever run 6 strains in the same tent lol. . lessons learned. . i like variety. . but it was just to much.

Anyways here are the new seeds ive ordered. Most from barneys farm. . except my favorite herer fast. Still was the best strain ive grown. This regular herer is pretty good. . but anyways. . twas fun. .dont forget to follow my other threads now
That 2nd pic reminds me of some Northern Lights I got when I was a young man in college in '03. We only had 2 choices of strains back then in the college town I was in. Northern Lights or G13. The NL was just like that, super frosty even on the stems, it was the first time I ever got weed that looked like that. Up till then all I had ever seen was "sexy-mexi" brick weed.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That 2nd pic reminds me of some Northern Lights I got when I was a young man in college in '03. We only had 2 choices of strains back then in the college town I was in. Northern Lights or G13. The NL was just like that, super frosty even on the stems, it was the first time I ever got weed that looked like that. Up till then all I had ever seen was "sexy-mexi" brick weed.
Im not near as happy with my other strains, which is why there are not pictures of them yet. I did grow northern lights actually, but its so damn leafy, and they just take longer to flower. 2 months in, everything else is finished, and it was just getting started, 0 red hairs. Ill never grow it again. I like the fast flowering strains. These two pictures are my 2nd and 3rd fav. My top so far is Jack Herer Fast from Seedsman. Ironically it was a free seed, now I buy them.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Man you got a lot going on there.
You have no idea how busy I could be. I removed the walls I built, popped 2 tents, cleaned and converted my hydro to 4 pots instead of 6, then installed the new venting through the tent. From now on we do not suck air thats in the tent. Im actually going to be using a 3rd tent as a lung room for c02 and my ac unit. Still trying to figure out how to make it all fit. I got time. .
Not to mention im currently building hydro kits. Deciding if I should just 3d print my own bulkheads atm. I dont think people will want to use my current toilet flange parts lol. . to much unnecessary drilling.
I know by looking at my current 4x4 that for it being hydro hid, it looks awful simple to manage. No external parts lol. . I think im on to something . .and im just gonna take it slow.
You seen the law thats going through missouri congress didnt ya? They trying to allow commercial cultivators to subcontract people to grow for them. Like we could sell pounds legally come november right or am I just reading it wrong.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You have no idea how busy I could be. I removed the walls I built, popped 2 tents, cleaned and converted my hydro to 4 pots instead of 6, then installed the new venting through the tent. From now on we do not suck air thats in the tent. Im actually going to be using a 3rd tent as a lung room for c02 and my ac unit. Still trying to figure out how to make it all fit. I got time. .
Not to mention im currently building hydro kits. Deciding if I should just 3d print my own bulkheads atm. I dont think people will want to use my current toilet flange parts lol. . to much unnecessary drilling.
I know by looking at my current 4x4 that for it being hydro hid, it looks awful simple to manage. No external parts lol. . I think im on to something . .and im just gonna take it slow.
You seen the law thats going through missouri congress didnt ya? They trying to allow commercial cultivators to subcontract people to grow for them. Like we could sell pounds legally come november right or am I just reading it wrong.
3D print with PETG?

Nope did not see the law but I’ll bet that’s a boon for you.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

3D print with PETG?

Nope did not see the law but I’ll bet that’s a boon for you.
Havnt thought about how id print it. I know nothing about printing. Id say it would be two pieces. Nut and screw. Id order some rubber gaskets too. Im just trying to get the cost down to about 5$ per bulkhead. Atm i can get them for 14$ or downgrade to 2inch returns and get them at 10$.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I 3D print a lot. I don’t think it will work, sorry my man. Not unless you get into exotic materials then the cost will be more than the injection molded parts on the market.

I’m happy to print you one if you want to try but I predict cracks and leaks.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I 3D print a lot. I don’t think it will work, sorry my man. Not unless you get into exotic materials then the cost will be more than the injection molded parts on the market.

I’m happy to print you one if you want to try but I predict cracks and leaks.
I talked to another buddy who has a printer. He said it might be possible, but not for 5$ per bulkhead. I was hoping to hear countering information. Guess you sealed the deal, one less thing I have to figure out how to do. Im still thinking perhaps 2 inch bulkheads might work, then I can use bathtub compression fittings that are 10$, and plug and play. Brings me back to the question, how to stop roots from clogging a 2 inch line. Guess I need to build a test system and just let er grow roots till it overflows. sounds dumb actually

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I talked to another buddy who has a printer. He said it might be possible, but not for 5$ per bulkhead. I was hoping to hear countering information. Guess you sealed the deal, one less thing I have to figure out how to do. Im still thinking perhaps 2 inch bulkheads might work, then I can use bathtub compression fittings that are 10$, and plug and play. Brings me back to the question, how to stop roots from clogging a 2 inch line. Guess I need to build a test system and just let er grow roots till it overflows. sounds dumb actually
My first system was 2”. Once I added CO2 they clogged. Ripped those out and went to 3”. Probably 200 plants since then with no clogs. I use current culture bulkheads. Expensive but reliable.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My first system was 2”. Once I added CO2 they clogged. Ripped those out and went to 3”. Probably 200 plants since then with no clogs. I use current culture bulkheads. Expensive but reliable.
Yea the cost per bucket is pretty cheap. Netpots are pretty cheap. And omg why would i even think 2 inch i run my lines inside its to prevent excess drilling and light leaks and regular leaks.

Let me ask you this. With these toilet bulkheads i bet i can get the cost down to like 10 max. But they require an extra 6 holes drilled. Its just alot of work to make them and im not saving alot. Plus i had a hell of a time stoping the leaks. It does look good. . and it wont leak. . and its built like a tank.

Choices choices

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

This is what I use:

I have not found anything as reliable as these. At $15 per, totally worth it. Chasing down leaks or opening your tent to find all the water from the res on the floor sux. I wouldn't cheap out in this area. Or rather, I wouldn't cheap out again lol. Just not worth the extra labor and issues to me.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Blue dream. Very potent and by far the stickiest. Lots of oil on these bad boys. The smell is so strong. So smooth. . and its very potent.

Screenshot 20220516 123723
Screenshot 20220516 123614
Screenshot 20220516 123614
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sour diesel is in the video. Its a little more leafy than I like. It was overcrowded by giants so I know why at least.

Have yet to trim the Northern Lights and girl scout cookies. Dont really need them lol. . they were not impressive at all. I almost want to throw away the entire northern lights plant. Ill end up spending 6hrs trimming, to get 2 ounces of stemmy leafy weed. Idk why some genetics do so well and others are poop. . but if theres one thing this thread shows over and over again. . . . genetics are the most important factor in yields and growth rates.

Dont worry, my Barneys farms seeds are just waiting on their new homes to be built. Too busy outside to do anything inside though.. . anyways. .

Top Bottom