6 weeks in flower, leaves yellowing

• Thread starter sealab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealab

sealab

Bad info here. Pure blend pro is made from natural products but processed for immediate plant uptake. It surely will burn plants right away if used too much.

The bloom soil bottle does not have enough nitrogen and has too much phosphorous so if used alone it will prematurely yellow plants and hurt ultimate yield and potency.

I use the grow bottle when my soil nutes are depleted in flower. Just taper off the nute strength as they start to ripen and need less.

or at least mix them or alternate.
Thanks for the info, I do also have the grow bottle. I'll give them that next time.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bad info here. Pure blend pro is made from natural products but processed for immediate plant uptake. It surely will burn plants right away if used too much.

The bloom soil bottle does not have enough nitrogen and has too much phosphorous so if used alone it will prematurely yellow plants and hurt ultimate yield and potency.

I use the grow bottle when my soil nutes are depleted in flower. Just taper off the nute strength as they start to ripen and need less.

or at least mix them or alternate.
I do clearly say I'm not familiar with that brand of nutrient. Other than that I stand by everything I've said.

Top Bottom