60 plants. G13+Hash plant. 1600w Aeroflo60 grow

• Thread starter weedgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nuttso

nuttso

hi just had a look at your grow looks very impressive (and expensive lol) where are you growing as 64 rh is very high for flowering plants, and all this talk of products to use for speider mites is silly, if you have mites you've done something wrong prevention is the answer not cure. Taking a few basic steps will ensure anyone can avoid mites again starting with never growing clones from anyone else, and other commen sense practices, if you want to know more let me know.

Thx for the post. I already tried to bring this information up here.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thank's alot.

I can't really do much for the temperature short of putting a paraffin heater in the room, and I am not sure the plant's will like the gases from that.

JapaneseKeroseneBurner.jpg

The paraffin heater- is it meant for heating spaces where people are? If so, it will be fine for the plants.

W

weedgirl

The paraffin heater- is it meant for heating spaces where people are? If so, it will be fine for the plants.

Yes it is, but it does smell somewhat of petroleum despite the promise of being "oder free". I turned on a regular radiator, so that raised the temperature some :)

K

kolah

You gonna be a busy girl. I grew some G-13/HP this summer. Let me know how it hits.

Is that you in the avatar pic?

singingcrow

singingcrow

Nice diary! Thank you for sharing all of your adventures. I love your setup and wish you the very best with the mite issue.

G

Gardengnome

Thank you for the awesome diary! I am new but been doing this for years. I love seeing other ladies showing what they can do! You inspired me to do a diary too now! perfect timing too! Thank you for taking the time!

Btw how do you like your adjustable wings? I have been thinking about switching over.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Trip out! lol somebody wants to be yo nigga, thug life! :cool0019:

your in this video?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-KQn3WR2_g&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Thanks you weed girl. This thread was relevant to me in a few ways. I found the thread bcuz of g13-hp but lateley im liking the look of the aeroflows and rez. too. First I am growing crosses of said plant but looking up the make up as much as I can. have 1 fem blue chze x g13hp and 5 cherry malawi x g13hp at least one fem showing. I also have free leonard that is butterscotch hawaiian x g13hp. first grows on all so thanks for the thread.

I went 3 yrs w/o getting mites then those suckers took hold! still fighting them 3 yrs later! lol our house is very old and has carpet and dust like one. THE ONLY way to keep them suckers at bay is to treat preventivly. I fell behind a bit while I had flowering plants near the end and the little guys (new plants) got hit but i caught them in time. The first time I had them they were way out of hand and sucked my plants dry on the stems, litterally with webs everywhere.I now use azamax as foiliar and add it to my nutes and even in a waterfarm hoping the stuff is fighting them off from the inside. It does work but not always all at once.So patience is key as well as keeping up on the treatments. Also try and buy a larger bottle of azamax as you can afford. It saves ALOT of money compared to the little 4oz I think they are.

IMO the mighty wash is said to work but it was so expensive to me that I must not have covered the plants well enough since mites were still visible after. Maybe a really good treatment for smaller dippable plants.

Well what happened to your grow?

chadkush

chadkush

they looked stressed a lil bit. maybe thats why the leafs looked sativa like idk

Top Bottom