60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
do u really think it will take that much a/c to cool all those bulbs and pumps?! if so, i tried to check for those frost king a/cs that u referred to but no luck finding them. ill call the place in cali that u mentioned but so far i may have to rock out with 2 ton wall unit to supplement the 3 ton unit. and i may just take ur advice on canna, but i will give H+G a run first, i just bought 20 liter units of aquaflakes so why not give em a run and see. i really dont like my local canna dealer but for a good recipe i may just give him my business anyways...let me ask about ur power consumption...how are u wired in? how many amps are u able to carry as a load on ur service...i have to have the power co. come out and install a new 200 amp service for this new grow but im not sure 200 amp will carry the load with all that added a/c. i may hav to split the room and flip flop to keep my amperage down...and its summer and getting really warm...the a/c's are gonna be working overtime...do i rock out my outdoor full steam til sept or just go balls out with the power?

Balls out? That dosent sound like a good idea, if your going to go this big you need to figure everything out first, 5,000 btu for every 1000 watter is how I build my rooms. Every room gets a 200 amp panel with a support room with a 100 amp panel. Its all the info is hear. Jack

C

Casper

This is awesome!

Jack, would you recommend this system to a newbie that has never grown anything in his life??

Does the undercurrent system come with instructions on how to assembly the system including the resivoir?

Thanks!

B

Boomer242

thanks for the detailed shots of the setup bro. been tryin to figure out ur rez and chiller setup. still lurkin. keep up the good work

J

jollygreengiant

sorry jack, each room meaning each side of the flip? so u have 2x200amps+2x100 amp backups on the same service? not sure i can get that kind of juice going at a residential home here...having the power co come out tomorrow and tell me what i can max out at. what if i throw some cool tubes around the vert lights? i can get my temps way down like that but i lose some light to the glass...think the reflector in them can be scraped...and how would i even go about doing that? dont mean to be a idiot here or thread jack u jack...im in the planning and construction stage and i really really dont want to do things twice...also my hvac guy came up with an idea for a built in chiller if anyone is interested...basically has to do with wrapping the a/c line with a coiled copper line pumping water thru it based on a thermo...good/bad?

H

Headach

Thanks for the response jack.

I got some veg in the aero that are going to be my experiment batch with the UC.

I ran into another issue, whats the most effective way to start seedings to transplant them into the UC?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Jack you are the crushing this grow!!! I had to grow out shrubs compared to yours because of space constraints. Just curious because i'm about to start selecting strains for next run... out of the strains u have run, which seem 2 yield the most in the UC? Thanx ahead brother. So nice to have people who have been there b4 u. Much respect. -Keepz

S

Socachi

Jack I'm looking to get some more fans and was wondering if you're running max fans or what brand they are? Thanks Socachi

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
sorry jack, each room meaning each side of the flip? so u have 2x200amps+2x100 amp backups on the same service? not sure i can get that kind of juice going at a residential home here...having the power co come out tomorrow and tell me what i can max out at. what if i throw some cool tubes around the vert lights? i can get my temps way down like that but i lose some light to the glass...think the reflector in them can be scraped...and how would i even go about doing that? dont mean to be a idiot here or thread jack u jack...im in the planning and construction stage and i really really dont want to do things twice...also my hvac guy came up with an idea for a built in chiller if anyone is interested...basically has to do with wrapping the a/c line with a coiled copper line pumping water thru it based on a thermo...good/bad?
I would not attempt a grow this size in a house.You can do all kinds of things to cool your lights at the end of the day its way cheaper to buy a bigger AC.JACK

I got some veg in the aero that are going to be my experiment batch with the UC.

I ran into another issue, whats the most effective way to start seedings to transplant them into the UC?
In order to get a good run you need to take clones from the seeded plant I would not go from seed to grow unless I had a shit load of room and time to go through phenos.It is much easier to take clones and flower a few to get in idea of structer.JACK
Jack you are the crushing this grow!!! I had to grow out shrubs compared to yours because of space constraints. Just curious because i'm about to start selecting strains for next run... out of the strains u have run, which seem 2 yield the most in the UC? Thanx ahead brother. So nice to have people who have been there b4 u. Much respect. -Keepz
Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK ,OG RASKAL STRAWBERRY BUBBA and Master Bubba. I will let you know the winner when I chop in a couple weeks..JACK :rauch08:
Jack I'm looking to get some more fans and was wondering if you're running max fans or what brand they are? Thanks Socachi

I have every fan out there the MAX fans are good I really like the fan,filter and muffler combo...JACK:stonedsmilie:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I would not attempt a grow this size in a house.You can do all kinds of things to cool your lights at the end of the day its way cheaper to buy a bigger AC.JACK

In order to get a good run you need to take clones from the seeded plant I would not go from seed to grow unless I had a shit load of room and time to go through phenos.It is much easier to take clones and flower a few to get in idea of structer.JACK
Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK ,OG RASKAL STRAWBERRY BUBBA and Master Bubba. I will let you know the winner when I chop in a couple weeks..JACK :rauch08:

I have every fan out there the MAX fans are good I really like the fan,filter and muffler combo...JACK:stonedsmilie:

D

dagobaker

where can i get the chem4x dchunk?
i love the deep chunk crosses

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
where can i get the chem4x dchunk?
i love the deep chunk crosses

I got mine from THCBAY and the JOE SHMOE auction.:cool I know SkunkMasterFlex got some s1 recently....I will be dropping cuts at a local dispensary in the next few weeks and will give the farm the heads up..:rock JACK

true grit

true grit

What up JMO? Hope things are cranking over there bro! Can't wait for the next update broham, bet they are f'n nuts and getting gnarlier by the day! Any noticable cfm loss with the mufflers btw?

D

dagobaker

i bet that chem chunk will be ur best plant
great combo
the chunk will give it purple..........and fast finishing time and less stretch
great taste too

420blunts

wicked show jack. got a ? 4 you though since your running co2 w/ the uc. n a completely sealed room, will pumping n air at 1600 ppm co2 into the uc thru the air pump have any negative effect or cause any complication ???

T

thirtyshort

wicked show jack. got a ? 4 you though since your running co2 w/ the uc. n a completely sealed room, will pumping n air at 1600 ppm co2 into the uc thru the air pump have any negative effect or cause any complication ???

Good question dude, Jack i've been wondering about this also. Do you have your air pumps outside the growrooms?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

MR. D's got a PHd in MPB's

Mr. D's a little salty :)

EC levels like 3.2, better drink some water to bring that concentration down, :giggle....

BTW.....nice looking crop in your MPB's, can't wait to see part 5.

Top Bottom