60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Jack, are the roots growing down the pipe to the next bucket?
:icon_spin:

B

bakershredhead

Sorry Jack just read the answer to my question. But I got one more bro do your uv sterilizers sit in the intake of the air handler? Could I just put a sterilizer in my intake or are they made spefically for the air handler?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, are the roots growing down the pipe to the next bucket?
:icon_spin:

Yes its not to bad there way more thick in the buckets but some of the roots are 3 buckest down its pretty crazy I moved one of the bigger plants in a spot where the plants get 4 lights with a smaller plant and had to hold the bucket above my head (im pretty tall) And the roots where at least 7' long..With a huge top section of root the same exact size as the 8 gallon bucket completly solid...:party0045: :bong-hits: Ok I wanted to share my foliar spray program this is what I do and have had good sucess.. Im sure some one has something much better that will yield 20 lbs a light...:giggle But this is what I do and have had real world experiance and really good sucess..I Foliar spray twice a week in a 7 day period. Sea Fuel Bloom at 1tsp per gallon,Sea Mineral 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon, Then I switch the next week to Alg-A-Mic at 1 tsp per gallon, Seaful Bloom 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon. I alternate back and forth until week 4 bloom..JACK

DSC00129
DSC00130
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Seriously Jack... :big_boss: Your hard work and passion is evident. Another inspiring grow, this time with huge trees! I'm in awe every time I see the Under Current system and this killer setup especially... :cool

P.S. That foliar feeding regiment sounds interesting... What are the prime benefits?

B

Boomer242

Seriously Jack... :big_boss: Your hard work and passion is evident. Another inspiring grow, this time with huge trees! I'm in awe every time I see the Under Current system and this killer setup especially... :cool

P.S. That foliar feeding regiment sounds interesting... What are the prime benefits?

i concur with shady

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
keeps getting better bro. this is what the start of your 3rd grow? i don't check up on your threads enough homie, you got skills. you are a perfect example of what can be accomplished with a little research and following instructions. most people couldn't put this together with 20 years growing. I'm seriously in awe. Once im able to get a place with a basement, im getting one these UC systems.

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Week 3 for how many week strains whats 100.00 to have piece of mind that your roots have the extra push until the end...Nothing for a big baller like me..LOL Jack pulls air horn on truck with big nut sack hanging from the tow hitch...And rims still spinning at stop light..:icon_animal26::giggle:giggle:giggle:tongueout

Yeah doesnt matter according to there calculator but, I also run 10 weekers and run accelerator thru week four so to each is own. Again your results speak VOLUMES! Keep on truckin brother:winking0067:

S

SouthernFarms

Jack,

I just spoke with Daniel at CC he was a pleasure to talk to.

I was wondering what the total amount/quantity of nutes/additives you go thru per grow. Just trying to get an idea of how much I should budget for nutes.

I am going to start with a 12 site XXL13 with 12 1000w HPS. Then when money permits I am going to double the size and add another 12 site system and another 12 lights.

I was talking with Daniel about offsetting/lengthening one side by 20" so the modules are staggered and i would have 3 lights around each plant with the exception of one plant on each end will only have two lights.

My area I am going to be growing is 8'6" wide by 40'-50' long. That will only leave me 25.5" on each side. Do you think that is pushing it? I am hoping to get widowmaker to make me a drawing.

Hope you don't mind the long post and all the questions. I am just in the planning stage. But I appreciate all your help and knowledge of the system.

Thanks,
SF

J

JUCIYFRUIT99

What are the dimensions of your two flowering rooms? Also how many amps is your main panel that you are running the three subpanels off of? I was thinking the main panel maybe less than all three panels combined and that is why you are flip flopping. Thanks in advance ;-)

deacon1503

deacon1503

Jack,

I was wondering what the total amount/quantity of nutes/additives you go thru per grow. Just trying to get an idea of how much I should budget for nutes.

I am going to start with a 12 site XXL13 with 12 1000w HPS. Then when money permits I am going to double the size and add another 12 site system and another 12 lights.

I was talking with Daniel about offsetting/lengthening one side by 20" so the modules are staggered and i would have 3 lights around each plant with the exception of one plant on each end will only have two lights.

My area I am going to be growing is 8'6" wide by 40'-50' long. That will only leave me 25.5" on each side. Do you think that is pushing it? I am hoping to get widowmaker to make me a drawing.

Hope you don't mind the long post and all the questions. I am just in the planning stage. But I appreciate all your help and knowledge of the system.

Thanks,
SF

SF,

Dan is truely the man! Cool dude with tons o' knowledge!

That sounds like a very ambitious grow and I'm looking forward to following along.

What nutes have you decided to run and at what stage will your transplants be?

Keep us all informed! These threads are invaluable to all of us trying to master the Under Current. :passingjoint:

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta hand it to you Jack, you have the right approach to this.

Can you elaborate on your feeding schedules sometime? I would like to see how you mapped it out - and I'm sure you did...lol!

Kudos bro...

F

FileError404

I Foliar spray twice a week in a 7 day period.

Do you foliar feed during lights off? Spraying anything with bare bulbs around sounds scary :D

Thanks!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack,

Thanks,
SF
As far as nutes go I have no idea how many I go through per grow this is my first time running the Under Current system, It is far less then my drain to waist set up, But when the plants get big they start eating and drinking big time any where from 20 to 30 gallons a day,I do not have an exact # for you. When all is said and done I will be abel to go back and read my calendar and see how much nutes I used... As far as your measurements go your width is whats going to limit you you will not have much to work with when the plants get big..My last room was 10' wide and it really held me back. The current room is 25' x 30' and that seems to be cutting it close on the width now the the plants are large.:pimp: Those 13 gallon buckets will allow the plants to be trees. It can be done but it will be super tight. I think thats what TK had on his width but not with 40" centers and 13 gallon buckets..Good luck and hit me up if you have any more questions...JACK
I gotta hand it to you Jack, you have the right approach to this.

Can you elaborate on your feeding schedules sometime? I would like to see how you mapped it out - and I'm sure you did...lol!

Kudos bro...
Keeping the nutes simple in bloom I am using Canna Aqua Flora A + B as my base nutes, Roots Excel until the end of week 4, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Week 1 and 2 Bud Ignitor, Week 3 -6 Big Bud, Then finish with Over Drive and then flush, I let the plants tell me what my ppms need to be at. I have not pushed them past 1200 ppm at week 3 now and find that 1,000 and 1,100ppm seem to be where the plant seem most happy at there current stage of growth.The system is super simple as long as every thing is kept simple...JACK
Do you foliar feed during lights off? Spraying anything with bare bulbs around sounds scary :D

Thanks!

If you sprayed your plants with 30 x 1000 watts on you would fry them...I do have 2 new burns from bumping into a bulb it fucking hurts...:mad0229: I now where long sleeves in the room...Its not bad until the plants get so damn big you have to shuffle around the room like im in the movie Matrix..:cool0019: The StrawBerry Bubba is a fuckin monster I measured it yesterday and it was 50" tall and all of them are growing into the plant that is next to them...Good shit....JACK:banana1sv6:

CaliShark

CaliShark

Now those are what I call trees, I'm blown away by the size of the plant. Jack do you do any kind of training with these bushes?

I'm sad I'm this late to the grow, I've been looking in the grow diaries section for the last month waiting till you posted back up. I'm happy I found my way here tho. Keep kicking ass Jack, this is an incredible grow to watch. UC is where it's at.

S

strawD

hey i really like this setup, super cool and efficient. one thing, i noticed you mentioned when you go to from veg to bloom, you move the whole plant and lid and all. Will you be switching to 13 gallon models for veg as well? do the net pots come out of the lids? it seems like you could take your 8 gal models, shorten the distance between pots and veg in those, and then just move the plant to the bigger units to flower. not sure if the roots would get big enough during the veg time that they'd get damaged upon taking out of the lids or if they take a few weeks of flowering to get full sized.

Top Bottom