60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boom Shaka

Boom Shaka

TRULY INSPIRING!!!!!!! Made drop some $$$$ and start a similar grow.
THANKS

B

biggs

I have been taking 15 to 25 lbs a day in leaves it just seemed to make the plant angry and for evey leaf I would strip it would explode with new leaf growth I have never seen a plant do this? So from here on out I will keep one system un touched and de leaf the other and at the end we will all be abel to see the difference it makes...JACK[/QUOTE]

i like your idea mate. will be interesting to see which one turns out the best. good luck with it.

nkkhills

nkkhills

Hey Jack, do you think the two 5 ton A/C could handles another 10-16 lights comfortably?

B

bangbang24

Ok, I just stumbled upon this site and joined This is the first I have ever even read of the UC. My jaw has been on the floor since page 1 of this thread. I am currently doing a sizeable op (40k in flowering room 25'X60') in soil. 4 rows of 7 tables (4'X8') with 4 rows of 10 lights (1000's) 12 plants per table, SCROG... 2 matching rooms... Veg room with (30) 400 watt lamps running 24/7.

What would you recommend for a space this size? Can I just contact the company and have them design the rooms? The results you are putting up are unbelievable. I need this system ASAP! Fewer plants is the way to go and looks like you'll do just fine come time for weigh-in. Jack, you are a true HEAVYWEIGHT!

Any guidance on where to start, who to talk to, and maybe the right setup to go with would be super appreciated!

Keep it green my man! You got it growin' on!

M

mcpuffin

Not to thread jack JACK, but yes you can call the CC directly. Dan will help you with whatever you need, even custom fitting a system to go in your room.

B

Boomer242

wanted to ask about ur humidity and if u think the inside of these massive bushes get enough airflow thru or is ur dehumidifier and AC doin enough work that u dont need to worry about it?
also for ur ph do u have any flucuation issues or since the UC system pushes water so hard it never just sits so its the same ph all around? like u mentioned about my waterfarm buckets the ph always is diff and its a bitch.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Ok, I just stumbled upon this site and joined This is the first I have ever even read of the UC. My jaw has been on the floor since page 1 of this thread. I am currently doing a sizeable op (40k in flowering room 25'X60') in soil. 4 rows of 7 tables (4'X8') with 4 rows of 10 lights (1000's) 12 plants per table, SCROG... 2 matching rooms... Veg room with (30) 400 watt lamps running 24/7.

What would you recommend for a space this size? Can I just contact the company and have them design the rooms? The results you are putting up are unbelievable. I need this system ASAP! Fewer plants is the way to go and looks like you'll do just fine come time for weigh-in. Jack, you are a true HEAVYWEIGHT!

Any guidance on where to start, who to talk to, and maybe the right setup to go with would be super appreciated!

Keep it green my man! You got it growin' on!
Well if you really serious about switching over send me a pm and I will go over a couple things with you and like mcpuffin said the guys at UNDER CURRENT will get you all set up with what you need ...:muscle
Not to thread jack JACK, but yes you can call the CC directly. Dan will help you with whatever you need, even custom fitting a system to go in your room.
10-4...:joint:
wanted to ask about ur humidity and if u think the inside of these massive bushes get enough airflow thru or is ur dehumidifier and AC doin enough work that u dont need to worry about it?
also for ur ph do u have any flucuation issues or since the UC system pushes water so hard it never just sits so its the same ph all around? like u mentioned about my waterfarm buckets the ph always is diff and its a bitch.
A couple things Boomer First I am using ultra violet light to kill any mold that tries to form, Second I have a commercial dehumdafier that keeps my Humidity where ever I want it, I have it rite between 45 and 50, And last its like a small wind tunnel in the room Im rocking 5 -12" Vortec fans at 1200 cfm each :joint:plus 10 oscillating fans,And 2 -5 ton Air handlers the air is moving big time :muscle As far as PH I have had no issues what so ever super stabel and I do not add any PH up or down. Once I mix my nutes my PH is around 5.0 and over a 2 day period its rite at 5.7 to 5.9 and when I do add backs the Ph going in is from 5.5 to 5.9 this keeps everything super stable The highest I have seen it was 6.3 They are at the point where the 250 gallon Rez is lasting 2.5 to 3 days and I could see in the next few days every 2 days easy, This is when they start boosting super hard and anything you throw at them they devour like monsters. :character0029: Man it almost sounds to good to be true when I start talking about how easy the Under Current buckets are but it really is..And the results well there looking pretty amazing...JACK:inlove

nkkhills

nkkhills

Jack, I'm trying to calculate the A/C needed to cool down 42 1000 watter.
Your 2 x 5 ton seem to work pretty well now, do you think it could handles another 10-15 1000 watter.
I appreciate any advice and input.

S

Socachi

Jack I've gone back to 1st page and didn't see it mentioned and if it's been answered already I must have missed it but what are you using to purify your water. RO, ionizer, what brand and model. Thanks Socachi

B

Boomer242

Well if you really serious about switching over send me a pm and I will go over a couple things with you and like mcpuffin said the guys at UNDER CURRENT will get you all set up with what you need ...:muscle

10-4...:joint:
A couple things Boomer First I am using ultra violet light to kill any mold that tries to form, Second I have a commercial dehumdafier that keeps my Humidity where ever I want it, I have it rite between 45 and 50, And last its like a small wind tunnel in the room Im rocking 5 -12" Vortec fans at 1200 cfm each :joint:plus 10 oscillating fans,And 2 -5 ton Air handlers the air is moving big time :muscle As far as PH I have had no issues what so ever super stabel and I do not add any PH up or down. Once I mix my nutes my PH is around 5.0 and over a 2 day period its rite at 5.7 to 5.9 and when I do add backs the Ph going in is from 5.5 to 5.9 this keeps everything super stable The highest I have seen it was 6.3 They are at the point where the 250 gallon Rez is lasting 2.5 to 3 days and I could see in the next few days every 2 days easy, This is when they start boosting super hard and anything you throw at them they devour like monsters. :character0029: Man it almost sounds to good to be true when I start talking about how easy the Under Current buckets are but it really is..And the results well there looking pretty amazing...JACK:inlove

well thats good news that it stabilizes itself. and i was tryin to figure out how many fans u had goin. i see the infinity breeze running which ive been lookin into. thats a grip of water. how long do u circulate the system? cuz u were saying theyre takin 50gall/day now so u just refill with RO via float valve to shut it off or wat?

u doin the 13gall buckets next round? u doin a seperate veg room with the veg UC setup? im checkin into that to make it full perpetual.

B

bangbang24

Thx Mcpuffin... Dan sounds like a mellow guy... Does the company set the thing up as well? I know privacy is a top priority - CA State compliant or not - but I would really want to make sure the thing was set up correctly + be shown exactly how to drive the thing? Sounds like a simple system, but everything takes a little getting used to... or do they walk you thru everything on the phone?

:bong2:

By the way: hello to all - newby on the site, you seem like a mellow crowd.

B

bangbang24

Right on. New on the site, no PM's just yet. Have both flowering rooms packed full to the gills right now, would be July before we can retrofit to UC units. I noticed your flowering rooms were both 25x30... I have two 25x60 rooms, but am maxed out on avail power with the (40) 1000's on a flip flop also + (30) 400's for veg. Maybe build a drying room with the extra space at the end of both rooms that wont get used? (Assuming we set up like you did? Really wont have to change much hardware out, just have 56 4x8 tables to get rid of!) And do you have a separate drying room or do you use the flowering room?

I know it's been said before on this thread, but great work, and big props for being so informative and generous with your experience... that's a rare thing, it is definitely appreciated!

Can't wait to see how those ladies finish up... This is better than TV!
:cool

M

mets21

JACKMAYOFFER ,

Those tomato cages look like they are doing great! Are you convinced that they are the most effective way with the under currents to support that kind of growth?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, I'm trying to calculate the A/C needed to cool down 42 1000 watter.
Your 2 x 5 ton seem to work pretty well now, do you think it could handles another 10-15 1000 watter.
I appreciate any advice and input.

No that's not going to work you would need another 5 tons, and it all depends on what else you have in the room burners,Chillers are the walls and celing insolates ? Do you live in a hot climate it all factors in..Jack

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
well thats good news that it stabilizes itself. and i was tryin to figure out how many fans u had goin. i see the infinity breeze running which ive been lookin into. thats a grip of water. how long do u circulate the system? cuz u were saying theyre takin 50gall/day now so u just refill with RO via float valve to shut it off or wat?

u doin the 13gall buckets next round? u doin a seperate veg room with the veg UC setup? im checkin into that to make it full perpetual.

All those questions are a few pages back, imcluding pictures of the veg system...jack

S

strawD

soo, i asked once and think it got looked over. at one point you mention transplanting from veg to flower by taking the whole net pot, lid and all and moving from veg to flower. when you start to flower in the 13 gallon pots, will you veg in them also? will you veg in the 8 gal pots and just transplant the net pot and plant? I've done lots of aero before, so i know after a few good weeks of veg, that when pulling a vigorous plant out of a small hole, some root loss can occure, but if shits going good, it should come right back NP.

F

FileError404

The lids for the 8 gal vs. the 13 gal pails are the same size, so he can just move the lid without touching the net pot.

Top Bottom