60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Started flushing the right side they are ready trics started to Amber a few days a ago, Going to take the left side a week or so longer Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk to 70 to 75 days, Ordered the Twister trimmer for trimming, There is no way I could trim all this with out one even with a small army. The roots still look great !! Dropped the Rez temps and night temps in the 60 degree range.Jack

D

dagobaker

thankx for the update
ill be watching and hoping for a TON of info and review of the trimmer
although im only about a 16k hps grow the idea of trimming even that much by hand is daunting
been pondering the idea of a trimmer even though most scoff at the idea
make me a believer lol

A

ar15ville

!! Dropped the Rez temps and night temps in the 60 degree range.Jack

mmmm :confused0054: thats for what ?

B

bowlpacks

Let us know how that twister works out Jack. We've been looking at em but some of the crew are worried it'll beat up the ganja. Seen a threads about em but I'd like to see how it does with indoor thats a lil more fragile.

T

thirtyshort

Oh shit!!!!!! Jacks fingers are gonna be so damn sticky in a bit.

M

MediMary

Im really excited to see the difference between removing the fan leaves and not removing them.

H

Headach

Jack im on day 11 in flowering on mine, the roots are barely creeping out of the net pot, is there something wrong?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Final push....So I drained the rez added 300 ppm of Over Drive only Over Drive no base nutes:cool0044: This is my third day of flushing and holy fucking shit it made the colas just explode and become Rock hard I'm talking hard as a wooden base ball bat...2 more days and then I will begin to chop the first few.I will take some pics tommorow...Jack:harvest:

M

mrdizzle

over drive you say, Im going to have to check this stuff out. Cant wait to see the pics brother

Did you get that 13gal sites yet? if so did they come with the 3in pvc

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
over drive you say, Im going to have to check this stuff out. Cant wait to see the pics brother

Did you get that 13gal sites yet? if so did they come with the 3in pvc

Yep straight Over Drive I would never give advice unless Its good and I have done it..The 13 gallons will be for my next run and they do have 3" pvc's Im still using the 8 gallons ..JACK

B

Boomer242

u do ur full week flush with over drive only, no final phase flush additives? jw cuz im on my last week and was using bud candy with final phase to flush but will reconsider throwin in overdrive instead of the bud candy... thanks jack. lookin forward to the harvest

Z

Zanthe

Jack, its so good to see others using the current culture system, we have the exact same set up as you! we have ordered it and are patiently waiting however while we wait i stumbled upon your beautiful room. I had a few questions and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

1. Are you using a water cooler?
2. What type of nutrients are you using?
3. We were hoping to get an estimate of expected yields with 32 plants such as you are running?

thank you so much for any help you can offer!

600gph

600gph

Yep straight Over Drive I would never give advice unless Its good and I have done it..The 13 gallons will be for my next run and they do have 3" pvc's Im still using the 8 gallons ..JACK

I use overdrive and am wondering why you almost flush with it...It does smell wonderful so I assumed it had some carbs in it...

Have you done this before???

Looks like you are taking your ladies 10 weeks....How long did you use the overdrive???

mc

D

dagobaker

please read the entire thread and learn something..........
dont ask questions that were answered a million times

F

FileError404

He uses a Water Cooler... to stand around and talk. :D

Vail%20Bottled%20Water%20Cooler%20-%20Classic%20White.jpg

Top Bottom