60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

This is the most amazing thread and grow ever...

That medicine looks really potent!

Thank you for taking the time to post this thread and answer all the questions.

Patients all over can benefit from a system like this much respect to DD's too.

MSL

B

bowlpacks

Hey jack, are these the 8 or 13 gallons? Is this in your basement? How big are the A/C's your using? Do you feed them bat guano and piss on them or do you give them hydro nutes? :winking0067::winking0067:

H

Headach

Bowlpack you gotta read bruh,

8 gals, 20 ton ac and he is growing in a warehouse.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
u do ur full week flush with over drive only, no final phase flush additives? jw cuz im on my last week and was using bud candy with final phase to flush but will reconsider throwin in overdrive instead of the bud candy... thanks jack. lookin forward to the harvest
This is for the Under Current system, I cannot speak for soil or COCO I have not tried it. But I hate Bud Candy and would rather flush with straight RO then Final Phase..JACK
Jack, its so good to see others using the current culture system, we have the exact same set up as you! we have ordered it and are patiently waiting however while we wait i stumbled upon your beautiful room. I had a few questions and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

1. Are you using a water cooler?
2. What type of nutrients are you using?
3. We were hoping to get an estimate of expected yields with 32 plants such as you are running?

thank you so much for any help you can offer!
There is a reason behind my sucess I am a rookie compared to most, First this is a full time job takes working 7 days a week for the system to work smoothly, Second If I stumbled upon this thred when I had ordered my system I would have read This journal 10 times and soaked up every bit of advice that has been given:anim_44:, Third come back in a couple weeks for yield I do not throw around estimate's as far as yield goes I only tell the facts, If this is your first run with this type of system good luck.. The Farm has alot of good documentation on the Under Current systems..JACK
I use overdrive and am wondering why you almost flush with it...It does smell wonderful so I assumed it had some carbs in it...

Have you done this before???

Looks like you are taking your ladies 10 weeks....How long did you use the overdrive???

mc
Its on here when I started using over Drive ...Week 6 is when I started .Today is the last day of flush they come down tonight Im using RO with Over Drive at 200 ppm for the last 24 hrs:damnhippie:..JACK
Hey jack, are these the 8 or 13 gallons? Is this in your basement? How big are the A/C's your using? Do you feed them bat guano and piss on them or do you give them hydro nutes? :winking0067::winking0067:

Its actually in my parents closet do you think that Lysol will be enough to keep them from finding it? I prefer cats piss over bat guano...:mooning

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Its actually in my parents closet do you think that Lysol will be enough to keep them from finding it? I prefer cats piss over bat guano...:mooning

you crack me up, Jack.

give a holler if you need help tonight. i've got some massive bolt cutters that you're goin need to cut those trunks!

Papa

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Jack, its so good to see others using the current culture system, we have the exact same set up as you! we have ordered it and are patiently waiting however while we wait i stumbled upon your beautiful room. I had a few questions and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

1. Are you using a water cooler?
2. What type of nutrients are you using?
3. We were hoping to get an estimate of expected yields with 32 plants such as you are running?

thank you so much for any help you can offer!

From what I've read, the UC works pretty well for people that aren't neccessarily hydro gurus, but, I don't think it's reccommended for martards. If your whole post is serious, and for real, and you have those 3 questions to ask and say thank you for any help he "can" offer, you have to be the biggest martard alive. No other way to explain spending that kinda money and while you are "patiently" WAITING not reading this whole thread and a couple of others.

homebrew420

homebrew420

wow jack!!! Truly impressive. The UC system looks like it doing its job. Keep up the amazing work.

Peace

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Red Bull ± 5 hour Energy started chopping at 2 am took the first 2 Strawberry's Bubbas down f had a hell of a time getting them through the door there heavy ass monsters, The OG Raskals Master Bubba Colas are 24" long and swollen bigger then my fist from top to bottom.. Back to work Twister gets here today... Jack

Giddeon

Giddeon

Great Job!!! I loved following this grow amazing Jack, gotta love those 24" colas!!! Have fun, Happy Trimming!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

The OG Raskals Master Bubba Colas are 24" long and swollen bigger then my fist from top to bottom..

Dude,
That is severe! Never got me a 2 foot fist size cola before! Can't wait to see some of the action!

Also,
if possible I know that we would all love to see some final trunk and root shots produced from your awesome run!

Thanks Jack. You are the baddest of the bad!:evilgrin0013:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on another successful run Jack! You're truly an inspiration and hard worker... :big_boss:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Room full of green gold

Blah, blah, blah......can only say this cause it's all been said already.

Inspiring Jack...thanks brother.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i agree with ucmenow. good job bro.

D

dagobaker

nice to see all the hard work......money........bloodsweattears and risk finally come to the big payoff............
do u think mixing strains in the same system gave u mixed results?

M

Mos Bud

yeaaaa JACK!!!!!!!! i know about half this thread is people giving u props, but I just signed up and started a thread about my uc grow u inspired, and had to pop back in on yours and subscibe up and say: BIG UPs you! really curious about your yield and gpw stats. hope i'm feeling like you do in a few months..... check my thread if u got some time between trim sessions, could use some expertise in my corner. keep up the good work.

D

Dubwobble

Congratulation on cropping out with this grow - impressive and really informative.

A

AvaJoe

Oh No... I hope one of those tree did not fall on you..can't wait to see the results..
Thanks for sharing your show..

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

oooo... i cant wait for harvest report and pics! love huge tree grows.

Top Bottom