60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man Jack you fucking KILLED IT! You can offically pat yourself on the back. Amen on mix spectrum. Keep on truckin man.

PS what kind of nutes you using :tongueout hahaha

D

DaWiz

This guys harvesting like 60 #'s...cleaning rooms, systems......building new rooms, systems......moving and shaking.....and has a full time job.

Just posting this thread at all should be enough for any reasonable person to expect....give the man a break and figure it out.

Don't mean to be harsh, but seriously though.[/QUOTEI agree with you 100% Thanks Jack for the info you have shared!

T

Tsar21

If growing was a crab your work would be this one
real_75.jpg

Jack you are "the shit loose bowels" Wayne

J

Juzam

Can you refer a source for the Chem x Deepchunk clone?

How did you like the Twister's trim job? Tight and dispensary worthy? Worth the $15k?

Thanks for sharing, inspirational to say the least.

B

Boomer242

man jack over a year ago u were where im at barely now but i could never of invisioned this type of production. high five to u brotha for leadin the way. Dan @ CCUC is gonna have to sponsor u for all the rep uve done and switchin peeps onto UC. including myself.

colors look great and i think u should donate those stalks to me as replacement legs since mine are shot. :banana1sv6:
:fixed:

idk wat to guess for yield either... 1 per plant? 2 per plant? 23lbs per plant with miracle grow...? baha

anyways i know ure busy. just harvested myself (obviously doesnt take as long as ur setup)

but when u can id like to know how ur trimmer worked out?

and wat dual arc bulb are u using? hortilux super hps with blue?

B

Blackthumb

Anyone have a link for these under current systems ?
I cant find anything.

By the time your done trimming jack i hope you still have the will to grow again!
Tedious work!

C

Crom1904

Very nice grow Jack !!!! How much exactly did you harvest from all that...I hope mine is half as good

take care a keep up the good work

B

BayAreasFinest

do u people not read or something.

you get UC at cch2o.com

he hasnt posted a dry weight and said he will when he has a number.

Major Props Jack. You and TK have converted me from Soil to UC.

-BAF:cool0041:

true grit

true grit

Looking sick with it bro!!!! I'll read back and skim for weights and shit but looks like quite an impressive haul...your fingers must be aching...lol.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
OK Here is what the conclusion to my U C Journey has found This run was a test to find out what strains would be best to run in the UC system:animbong: I am looking for the highest quality Meds along side a high yielding strain some say you cant have both I say bull shit..The Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk will have no problem pulling 2 per plant and a few did this run on average they where any where from 1 to 1.50# (I was running 2 phenos one short the other pheno had every thing I was looking for)With this pheno and the mixed spectrum she came in at 2.5# :party0044:I did see towards the end that the tomatoe cages where keeping the plants from opening up I will cage them from the outside next run to allow better training:beer Now the OG Raskal Strawberry Bubba and Master Bubba where the second biggest yielders these two will have no problem hitting my goal of 2 per plant:rock, I will be switching to the 13 gallon buckets and taking out 2 plants per system making a total of 14 per system 28 plants total .The quality is there the weight is there its just a matter of pruning the shit out of the center of the plant they get so bushy with that many lumens on them its just a matter of keeping it under control, I can see where pulling 4 # a plant can be reached with a really good Blue Dream or Casey Jones but for now I will stick to the elites and get them yielding just where I want them...Big Ups To Texas Kid for having the skills to show us all how its done and Big Ups to Daniel for answering all my questions,I should be back up and running with the 13 GALLON UC'S in the next couple weeks ...JACK

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Needless to say but, FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

So, the mixed spectrum 1k's really improved yeild?

Were you using the Hortilux mixed bulbs?

Thanks Jack!

-TF:evilgrin0013:

D

dagobaker

people need to understand hes running new strains and a new system
starting at those yields with the quality is going to lead to some serious yields in the future........

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Phat Azz Fruit of the Lumens

2 LB's a plant with elite strains in 8 gallon modules, with 3 weeks of veg in your first water culture run in your first year of growing indoors......seriously?

I'd like to nominate JMO for rookie of the year and MVP of the league....Kobi ain't got nothing on Jack May.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the illusive 4+ LB per plant marker an unmatched DD variety specific phenom so far?....I mean even amongst MPB'ers 2LB's per plant is rocking right?

Wow Jack you crushed it with these Elite strains.....fuack, can't imagine what this cat's got up his sleeve for us in the future in 13's.....can I get an amen?

D

dagobaker

its not about per plant
its the quality and the grams per watt imho along with the amount of weeks to finish (flowering time)
curious to see how the 13 gal compare
its all about tweaking

M

mrdizzle

bro its absolutly about the plants, JACKS doing a legal grow

congrats Jack, I know how hard it is to get 1 lb plant let alone a 2lb plant so hats off to you brother. Its only going to go up from here. a lot of people might not think a 2lb plant is a big deal, but those people usually arent growing 2lb trees. ITS A BIG DEAL, cant wait to see the next run

B

BayAreasFinest

dago please stop being a hater... Jack just tore up the UC system and got over 1 pound per plant avg. when u do it legal and u are allowed a small number of plants its all about how much u can harvest per plant.

Top Bottom