60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeedTodd

I know this was asked, but I didn't see that it was answered... Does anyone know where/if there are any Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk beans to be had? Any clones on the east coast?

J

jollygreengiant

damn playboy?! ok, we see u...

OK Here is what the conclusion to my U C Journey has found This run was a test to find out what strains would be best to run in the UC system:animbong: I am looking for the highest quality Meds along side a high yielding strain some say you cant have both I say bull shit..The Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk will have no problem pulling 2 per plant and a few did this run on average they where any where from 1 to 1.50# (I was running 2 phenos one short the other pheno had every thing I was looking for)With this pheno and the mixed spectrum she came in at 2.5# :party0044:I did see towards the end that the tomatoe cages where keeping the plants from opening up I will cage them from the outside next run to allow better training:beer Now the OG Raskal Strawberry Bubba and Master Bubba where the second biggest yielders these two will have no problem hitting my goal of 2 per plant:rock, I will be switching to the 13 gallon buckets and taking out 2 plants per system making a total of 14 per system 28 plants total .The quality is there the weight is there its just a matter of pruning the shit out of the center of the plant they get so bushy with that many lumens on them its just a matter of keeping it under control, I can see where pulling 4 # a plant can be reached with a really good Blue Dream or Casey Jones but for now I will stick to the elites and get them yielding just where I want them...Big Ups To Texas Kid for having the skills to show us all how its done and Big Ups to Daniel for answering all my questions,I should be back up and running with the 13 GALLON UC'S in the next couple weeks ...JACK

i mean, what can i say that hasnt already been said, ill tally my vote for MVP and rookie of the year to jack, hats off my man, good show. i havent really weighed in that much trying not to add too much to a thread that already has too much pork, hard to get to the real meat and potatoes(jacks intel and not so much dickriding and nonsense by clowns) but a few questions jack...now the tomatoe cages from the outside, how would u work that? i saw the input from someone for those texas cages that fold up...worth it in ur opinion? 6 for $100 i think it is...and the other thing was...how often total do u drain ur system fully? with different stimulants at diff stages do rely on the plants eating them up and not locking with the next ie. top booster then bud xl...im saying in theory in ur opinion, i know u run canna and diff additives...last dumb question i swear...with the hortilux dual arcs...the 600/400 split ones i presume u mean? the best yielding really?! ok another not so dumb one...since the hortilux blue mh are only horizontal and are my fav, what is ur recommendation for a veg vert bulb?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

5, 4, 3, 2 Much for 1 to Yield

Dagos right on with the yield per lamp thing.......Daniel @ CC has mentioned that their highest yielding system per light is the XL which they recommend 4 plants per 1000 watt.

Said people are raging 3+ LB. per lamp on the reg with 2 week veg times. Breaks down to just 3/4 LB per plant to get 3LB's....definitely easier for the more novice grower to achieve large numbers.....seems like less plants is better suited to the expert growers.

That said....Jack just rocked 1.5 LB per light with one plant......that's nuttso yield nation......sounds like the yield per lamp/plant sweet spot is probably about 2 plants per lamp with a 2-3 week veg.

With the yield JMO just pulled I don't know how much tweaking is needed for his next run......sounds like a rinse and repeat senario to me. =)

In the final analysis.....to each his own.

A

antimatter

Bigger plants are alot more interesting and fun to grow, who cares that someones getting 7 harvest per year and getting more yield a harvest with a 100 plants per 1000w. Harvest is enough work as is rather crop 4 times a year and take some time off. :sun2::anim_19::character0180::cash:D

W

WolfDawg

Big ups to every one the Veg time was actually only 2.5 weeks with the first few days only a couple lights on to prevent lumen shock.The mixed spectrums where the Hortilux dual arcs, Any one who has a documented grow in 8 gallon buckets with a 2.5 week veg and hit 2 # on a plant post it up. Put up or shut up. And it has to be an elite not some mid grade meds, I'm talking the club won't let you leave meds, not the club don't want that shit.... Jack

Nice finish to an awesome grow Jack, I've been contemplating those dual arcs, I'm going to definitely give them a shot.

D

dagobaker

thankx ucmenow
this has been a super great thread,,,,,,and im looking forward to the new grow with the 13..........

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
this system should produce 2lbs plants on average i can pull 1lb trees out of grodan top fed...im glad he has pulled this much per plant its exciting...if your not growing trees...2lb per plant is an exciting mark to hit for tree growers!!!!
I can pull 1 lb all day in COCO with Blue dream now pull that with an elite and post it up and I will give you props..JACK
jack how much dry weight does one of those dry nets hold you are using? those look like the home box model i have and i'm wondering what it holds!!!!
ABOUT 5#
i mean, what can i say that hasnt already been said, ill tally my vote for MVP and rookie of the year to jack, hats off my man, good show. i havent really weighed in that much trying not to add too much to a thread that already has too much pork, hard to get to the real meat and potatoes(jacks intel and not so much dickriding and nonsense by clowns) but a few questions jack...now the tomatoe cages from the outside, how would u work that? i saw the input from someone for those texas cages that fold up...worth it in ur opinion? 6 for $100 i think it is...and the other thing was...how often total do u drain ur system fully? with different stimulants at diff stages do rely on the plants eating them up and not locking with the next ie. top booster then bud xl...im saying in theory in ur opinion, i know u run canna and diff additives...last dumb question i swear...with the hortilux dual arcs...the 600/400 split ones i presume u mean? the best yielding really?! ok another not so dumb one...since the hortilux blue mh are only horizontal and are my fav, what is ur recommendation for a veg vert bulb?
The next round will not have any tomatoe cages just beacuse they fold there still a tomatoe cage, I will wrap the outside of the bucket and plant with some sort of chicken wire/ Something that will allow me to open the plant up,The system drains and refills itself the system holds 100 gallons each side and when the plants are boosting they drink 100 gallons every 2 days:yes I do flush as needed..and at the end for 3 days at 300 ppm and 2Days at 150 ppm..:passingjoint:
Dagos right on with the yield per lamp thing.......Daniel @ CC has mentioned that their highest yielding system per light is the XL which they recommend 4 plants per 1000 watt.

Said people are raging 3+ LB. per lamp on the reg with 2 week veg times. Breaks down to just 3/4 LB per plant to get 3LB's....definitely easier for the more novice grower to achieve large numbers.....seems like less plants is better suited to the expert growers.

That said....Jack just rocked 1.5 LB per light with one plant......that's nuttso yield nation......sounds like the yield per lamp/plant sweet spot is probably about 2 plants per lamp with a 2-3 week veg.

With the yield JMO just pulled I don't know how much tweaking is needed for his next run......sounds like a rinse and repeat senario to me. =)

In the final analysis.....to each his own.

Big ups bro, Im thinking of running the 13 gallon vertical room, And in my second room run the 8 gallon moduals packed in with the XL set up with overhead lighting and do a side by side going to figure out how many I can pack in:evilgrin So one room 30 x1000 vertical 32 plants and the other 30 x 1000 hortizontal packed with 8 gallon uc's I should be abel to fit at least 99 JACK....:big_boss: :hunter:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Some hogs in that there bucket

JMO's gonna be mixin it up with some over head horizontal....looking forward to seeing this too.

That "pig fencing" with the 5" square grid works great and is very economically friendly.....especially if there is a place that can precut pieces for you....as cutting that shizzle for as many plants as you have would be taking some serious sweat equity :)

If you haven't checked out a Texas Tomato cage in person you should consider it....those things are mega sturdy, like last 100 years tough.....they cost mucho but deliver the goods.

E

ECO

Big ups bro, Im thinking of running the 13 gallon vertical room, And in my second room run the 8 gallon moduals packed in with the XL set up with overhead lighting and do a side by side going to figure out how many I can pack in:evilgrin So one room 30 x1000 vertical 32 plants and the other 30 x 1000 hortizontal packed with 8 gallon uc's I should be abel to fit at least 99 JACK....:big_boss: :hunter:

epic grow show JACK iv been following your threads since a couple grows ago always unbelievable :clapping:

May I ask why you want to do your 8gallon room horizontal instead of vert? I thought the vert was easier to get the yeilds with.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

IM NOT TRASHING HIM ...god u are retarded........
ive been bowing since day 1.......u few peeps have too much bud or are brain deficient. lol
great grow........and i wanted that chem x dchunk since i grow a few dchunk crosses myself.....
((sorry i thought that cali passed a law saying plant counts dont matter there anymore...my bad))

You are correct that Cali. no longer has a limit on the number of plants grown or amount allowed. It is strictly based on your Dr.'s recommendation. I am allowed a 10'X10' area and up to 90 plants, max. dry weight for me is 6#'s. I highly doubt either way that Jack has anywhere near a recommendation for what he grows. I would assume (not always wise) that he is a caregiver for multiple patient cards or is growing for a collective per say.
IMO grams/watt is most important if you have trully quality meds. Fuck all that elite strain nonsense. Its just happens to be what they are growing. I've been to clubs up and down california and have never been over impressed w/ anything i've smoked. Shit gets you a bit higher than your own strain and then a week later you have to snap down 2 bong loads too. I smoke quite a bit so maybe i'm different. Shit last yr. i was growing old school Romulan and clubs liked it but always "needed kush's in LA or purples in S.F. So i said fuck it and started growing those strains. They yield less and they still pay the same per # more or less. Now this yr. High Times has Romulan as their centerfold ect. and everyone wants that again. Go figure. Just grow what you like cause these guys arent pulling anymore than the rest of us w/ as much power that they are using. They prefer big plants or are only allowed low plant counts by the Dr.'s so they need to go big. I dont have the power for A/C ect. so i'm limited to horizontal due to heat concerns. So i'll take my 6 p's every 2 1/2 months, all for myself, and live happily ever after. :damnhippie:

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

i used to do 5 ton 15k 35 5 gal buckets 1lb each per if not a tad more vegged 3 weeks with co2...so 99 8 gals with will do easy 99 numbers with UC. <---avatar

N

noone88

You are correct that Cali. no longer has a limit on the number of plants grown or amount allowed. It is strictly based on your Dr.'s recommendation. I am allowed a 10'X10' area and up to 90 plants, max. dry weight for me is 6#'s.

That's not completely true. From:
http://www.canorml.org/prop/local215policies.html

"The Kelly decision simply re-affirms the original intent of SB 420, which was to establish reasonable guidelines for arrest - not automatic limits for guilt."

If you live in a city/county which allows you greater plant/dried count or your doctor can say you need more than than the safe harbor limits, it'll provide you more protection.

600gph

600gph

You are correct that Cali. no longer has a limit on the number of plants grown or amount allowed. It is strictly based on your Dr.'s recommendation. I am allowed a 10'X10' area and up to 90 plants, max. dry weight for me is 6#'s. I highly doubt either way that Jack has anywhere near a recommendation for what he grows. I would assume (not always wise) that he is a caregiver for multiple patient cards or is growing for a collective per say.
IMO grams/watt is most important if you have trully quality meds. Fuck all that elite strain nonsense. Its just happens to be what they are growing. I've been to clubs up and down california and have never been over impressed w/ anything i've smoked. Shit gets you a bit higher than your own strain and then a week later you have to snap down 2 bong loads too. I smoke quite a bit so maybe i'm different. Shit last yr. i was growing old school Romulan and clubs liked it but always "needed kush's in LA or purples in S.F. So i said fuck it and started growing those strains. They yield less and they still pay the same per # more or less. Now this yr. High Times has Romulan as their centerfold ect. and everyone wants that again. Go figure. Just grow what you like cause these guys arent pulling anymore than the rest of us w/ as much power that they are using. They prefer big plants or are only allowed low plant counts by the Dr.'s so they need to go big. I dont have the power for A/C ect. so i'm limited to horizontal due to heat concerns. So i'll take my 6 p's every 2 1/2 months, all for myself, and live happily ever after. :damnhippie:

I think its more about 99 or less....

mc

M

MediMary

did you see a difference when you pruned the leaves, and didnt prune them in final yield

D

dagobaker

im thinking pruning is a full time job with that setup but the damn things are so full and fat guess u need the air movement

M

mrdizzle

i used to do 5 ton 15k 35 5 gal buckets 1lb each per if not a tad more vegged 3 weeks with co2...so 99 8 gals with will do easy 99 numbers with UC. <---avatar

I wish I could check out that avatar closer, looks like some big girls, I noticed you from ICmag, sorry about the bust hope everything cool

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

I wish I could check out that avatar closer, looks like some big girls, I noticed you from ICmag, sorry about the bust hope everything cool

yea still going to court for that shit lol almost a year later!
search warrant wasnt followed to guidelines so its looking good payed a shit ton for an attorney but im not trying to shit on jacks thread with my crap thanks though:sick0010::sick0010::sick0010::sick0010::sick0010:

Latest posts

Top Bottom