60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
600gph

600gph

Those dual spectrum bulbs....Is that like a 600hps with the 400 mh combined in 1 bulb...

Do you think it had the same penetration as a true 1000k bulb???

If you are using a different bulb what kind is it????

thanks

mc

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

I think its more about 99 or less....

mc

I called Bruce Margolan or however you spell his last name in Cali and he did say as of jan 2010 plant numbers are no longer an issue cops if they do execute a search will take into there own opinion wether or not you are over the limit. he said pretty much to just not be dumb. also your doctor will have to prove in court why you had so many plants etc. but yes he is right

600gph

600gph

I called Bruce Margolan or however you spell his last name in Cali and he did say as of jan 2010 plant numbers are no longer an issue cops if they do execute a search will take into there own opinion wether or not you are over the limit. he said pretty much to just not be dumb. also your doctor will have to prove in court why you had so many plants etc. but yes he is right

I am not talking about the state of california 99 plants...

99 plants is potentially a federal issue...

mc

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
This grow is for a collective and blanked under our growing #'s ;) So plant numbers are no longer a concern. I will continue to use the Under Current systems and improve my growing skills I am always looking for new systems and always trying to improve the ones I have, The reason I am using the 8 gallon buckets is beacuse I have them and why not use what I already have.. JACK

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

So, the mixed spectrum 1k's really improved yeild?

Were you using the Hortilux mixed bulbs?

Thanks Jack!

-TF:evilgrin0013:

with the hortilux dual arcs...the 600/400 split ones i presume u mean? the best yielding really?! ok another not so dumb one...since the hortilux blue mh are only horizontal and are my fav, what is ur recommendation for a veg vert bulb?

Nice finish to an awesome grow Jack, I've been contemplating those dual arcs, I'm going to definitely give them a shot.

Those dual spectrum bulbs....Is that like a 600hps with the 400 mh combined in 1 bulb...

Do you think it had the same penetration as a true 1000k bulb???

If you are using a different bulb what kind is it????

thanks

mc

You got our curiosity peaked with those dual arcs. :nerd

Come on Jack, spill the beans!

I think that we all would love your wisdom on the bulb performance differences, as well as your MH picks.:character0050:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm very interested in the dual arcs as well... I'm assuming both the MH and HPS filaments fire concurrently... Hopefully Jack may offer some details and more shots of the bulbs in action... :thinking

D

dagobaker

well the dual bulbs make perfect sense.....giving u the best of both worlds.........
my issue was the expense and the much lower numbers...
110k vs 145k dual vs hps

Mud Man

Mud Man

Congrats JACK....

truly amazing work... I love the stem shots and File_Error404 killed it with the photoshop..

I was happy with my harvest on a little tray, not now i have seen your drying tables! LOL

true don,,, keep killing it...

What was your Favourite, what came out the best???

mad love
:hi:

MUD

Mud Man

Mud Man

I'm very interested in the dual arcs as well... I'm assuming both the MH and HPS filaments fire concurrently... Hopefully Jack may offer some details and more shots of the bulbs in action... :thinking

Sup Shady!!

Dual ARCS all the way.,, wish they made 250wts for my micro world!!
do they>? i can't find any

600gph

600gph

Dual arcs sound great ..But in vertical you use 1000k for the penetration

Do the dual arcs have the same penetration...

mc

D

dagobaker

i think for vertical they would be much more effective than horizontal
the bulbs are much closer im thinking in vert

B

bowlpacks

My boy swears by those 60/40 bulbs. They are like 3 times the price of hps hortilux's. My other issue is the lower output. I'd def like to see what the real numbers are!

J

Johnnyblaze2010

Your AC Unit a split AC?

The AC unit is a 5 ton Frost box sold at Green Coast Hydro there a true plug and play super easy to set up and the huge air handler comes with a 14" duct flange to allow the unit to be branched off of, You could also add a zone control damper and run 2 rooms from 1 ac a room on a flip flop would also work with one unit.The trick is to add the UV light to kill all mold..JACK :character0110: Thanks for the input DD'S and the drawing Widow Maker..JACK

Hey Jack, is the frost box you have installed a split ac or is it like a standard central ac unit. If it is the latter, how do you deal with the positive pressure entering the room? Do you exhaust the air from your can-150 out to another room? I'm new with the closed system, and just wanted to clarify some things thanks again and great job bro!

B

Bnzapilot

This grow is for a collective and blanked under our growing #'s ;) So plant numbers are no longer a concern. I will continue to use the Under Current systems and improve my growing skills I am always looking for new systems and always trying to improve the ones I have, The reason I am using the 8 gallon buckets is beacuse I have them and why not use what I already have.. JACK

"This grow is for a collective and blanked under our growing #'s ;) So plant numbers are no longer a concern." What does that mean??????

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
You got our curiosity peaked with those dual arcs. :nerd

Come on Jack, spill the beans!

I think that we all would love your wisdom on the bulb performance differences, as well as your MH picks.:character0050:
I will run half dual arcs and half Hps next run and will be abel to get some real data this run I only had 4 dual arcs on 1 plant and it happened to be my biggest...JACK
"This grow is for a collective and blanked under our growing #'s ;) So plant numbers are no longer a concern." What does that mean??????
It means exacatly what it says ...:stonedsmilie:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Has any one used vaccum bagging for storage of meds I was looking at some that had been stored for over 1 year and it smelled and looked fucking bomb, I was told they where not using the cheap vaccum bags they where inserting a gas then vaccum bagging the meds for long term storage and curing ? Any info on this Jack

B

Bnzapilot

Hi Jack,

Sorry if my question sounded combative. That was not my intention. I am just wondering how we can grow those types of numbers without something other than just multiple cards as a collective. I have been growing for a couple of decades but I want to go larger and still be legal. Thank you in advance for your comments.

BP

sdgrower

sdgrower

... And it has to be an elite not some mid grade meds, I'm talking the club won't let you leave meds, not the club don't want that shit.... Jack

Right on bro! Life is too short to grow mid's no matter how much you yield.
Thanks again for sharing what was an awesome journey.
Cheers! :animbong:

F

FileError404

Hey Jack!

Humboldtlocal just posted about his Nitro Vac sealer:

Post Number 228

Here is the unit... pricey :surprised

Best of luck with the cure!

M

m22

pretty sure food savers work just fine and dandy. glass jars if all else fails

Top Bottom