60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!! I just spent a little over three hours reading everyword from page 1-77...my friend other than green thumbs you have more PATIENCE than anyone i know. I would not have been able to answer and re-answer some of the questions people were asking over and over and over again.. I'm gonna go buy a UC setup and start rockin it...thanks again for the lessons my friend i'm sure once im able to PM and figure out how these freakin forums work ( I know it's not rocket science just gotta figure out etiquette and giving rep blah blah) you'll probably be hearing from me.. Keep it green boss PEACE!

F

freelove7

This thread is an amazing journey. I found so many things here that I had to look into further. So it took me several days to read and digest the material in this thread. I am not currently growing, but I am in the planing stages now.

I am going to have a legal grow of 8 bucket UC system with 4k to start and then move eventually to 9 lamps in a room like 12x14

Should I go with water cooled lights?

I live in a colder climate, but the control and energy savings seems very good with the Fr*sca Sol lights.
I can get a 1/2 hp water chiller for only $450 so it seems to me that it would be less expensive to purchase and operate than either bare or air cooled lights because of the cost of air conditioning.
Any experience advice is welcomed. Thanks, FL

B

bigtrees

was there a pics of bens cages like to check them out thanks! awesome setup both of you

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

wow it took me long to flip thew each page to get here to 77. Read EVERY post of your jack and have to say you are rocking it hard core! I also got a few things to ask. I been wanting to use the UC system because for the less cims and medium that is needed. In two earlier post you talk how your bucket lids where buckling. Then another guy called UC and heard its only recommended 1000w for four sites with it. Like to know how your takeing messure of the over size sexy lady with the roots filling up your pipes?

Sure you have heard about the intillidose complete. kinda shocked you are not using it. I SO be on it to get away from having to keep rez mixed and things checked. There was a vary good article i believe from urban garden about the mixsure of the UC and the doser. Never hurts to do homework on gagets that makes farm life easyer

My biggest one of them all. Have you ever thought about doing specialized greenhouses with shaders and dark out saders to help cut cost of eletric?

Big prop to you again.

B

bigtrees

ya dude there is like 50. you should probably look on the first 10 pages

Thanks "dude" Fail! on like page 70 of 80 comments like nice cages Ben and Jack commenting on he liked them. I'd like to give them a look. your 2 cents didnt help that much. it lookd like bens pictures were removed. the reason I asked. but thanks again for your assistance.

S

Socachi

was there a pics of bens cages like to check them out thanks! awesome setup both of you

Not sure where the pics are but I believe it's the square tomato cages. Check out Jacks new grow I believe he has em too.

OSH carries these cages, probably Home Depot too.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very clean setup as usual Jack! I'm def gonna get a Hydro Innovation Cooling Coil for my Under Current soon... And if I ever do a vertical garden, I'd def get those bad ass tomato cages too... :cool

D

Dondirtbiker

Lmgtfy.com
Type a search and it creates a HTML code you paste in to create it
Kinda neat

G

green as grass

Jack-
I look at your thread everyday just in hope that i could one day pull something of this size off. Your plants are so healthy it's not even funny.
Your new nickname is gunna be "Baby Jesus" cause your making shit happen.

G

green as grass

do you plan on changing anything this next go round? Do you have to ever change anything like with the garden or do you jus chop n on to next round. Rooms so dialed!

J

JerryCurl

Acefood is right, he is losing 2-3 pounds per plant because he isnt growin in rockwool, obviously none of u know how vertical lighting works...lol.
Stuck in a coal mine lol so arrogant, and dumb. seriously

R

RMCG

wow it took me long to flip thew each page to get here to 77. Read EVERY post of your jack and have to say you are rocking it hard core! I also got a few things to ask. I been wanting to use the UC system because for the less cims and medium that is needed. In two earlier post you talk how your bucket lids where buckling. Then another guy called UC and heard its only recommended 1000w for four sites with it. Like to know how your takeing messure of the over size sexy lady with the roots filling up your pipes?

Sure you have heard about the intillidose complete. kinda shocked you are not using it. I SO be on it to get away from having to keep rez mixed and things checked. There was a vary good article i believe from urban garden about the mixsure of the UC and the doser. Never hurts to do homework on gagets that makes farm life easyer

My biggest one of them all. Have you ever thought about doing specialized greenhouses with shaders and dark out saders to help cut cost of eletric?

Big prop to you again.

He's got the Intellidosers, just doesn't use them as he is there every day.

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
hi jack,

getting ready to start a 20 bucket 13 gal per need to get a nut regiment what can u give me on that?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Glad you asked I was wondering when some one was going to ask what nutes im using let me go get them be rite back...:help:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Moral of the story....read the thread first, ask questions if necessary.

GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Fucking amazing.

Super insightful and inspiring.

I would fly with balloons to spend a day talking shop about my next setup. Absorbed a ton of information. Thank you!

Cheers

Top Bottom