6000w Coco Multu Strain Grow

• Thread starter Grumb Blotto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

I have only been feeding my plants 52oz of food and last night I didn't get any run off so I'm gonna go up to 75 or so see what happens today if they are ready for water
why does the light have to be kept so high? Your fans should be dispersing the heat frim the bulbs.

Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

Never mind, i see they arent vented. Have you ever thought about aircooled hoods. They allow you to drop the hood closer, that coupled with sun spreaders, i can get my 1000s about 10"-12" above.

Migrower83

Migrower83

I use to use air cooled hoods have grown in pro mix for a long time the reason for the Gavita is a full spectrum light and they crush regular single ended hps lights they are way brighter last longer On the bulbs I can get the lights closer than they are with the fans I have mounted on them but the lights par spectrum is from 36" at 2100par , the strains are lemon skunk and cannalope kush I have ran them for a year or so in pro mix this coco watering till run off 15% every day no matter the pot is heavy is what I'm told to do but seemed like I let them dry out some and the growth exploded for a day feed again now they looked pissed

Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

I try to let them dry pretty good. I have found when i keep it shorter times between feedings i get fungus gnats. No problem since i have been letting them dry more. I will have to look into those bulbs, i have not heard of them. But im fairly new to the scene. I always thought the inverse law of light was a good rule of thumb and i keep it as close as possible. I would be interested to see how it goes. Do you have any pictures?

Migrower83

Migrower83

I try to let them dry pretty good. I have found when i keep it shorter times between feedings i get fungus gnats. No problem since i have been letting them dry more. I will have to look into those bulbs, i have not heard of them. But im fairly new to the scene. I always thought the inverse law of light was a good rule of thumb and i keep it as close as possible. I would be interested to see how it goes. Do you have any pictures?
I can take some tonight I have a video abt 10 seconds but won't let me up load it

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can upload it from youtube or some other site where the video has a url

Just click the little video reel button at the top of the text box and enter the video url

incogneato

incogneato

You can upload it from youtube or some other site where the video has a url

Just click the little video reel button at the top of the text box and enter the video url
Medical meth sounds a little sketch hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom