6k Respect Og

• Thread starter FurtherBus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammmm im curious to seee how the rest of your ladies look im runnin the same ones you are cant wait for the update

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

Heres a nugshot. She reeks like lemon pinesol and fuel and has a nice uplifting high. Definately gonna give her a few more runs. I have 6 diff ogs im testing right now so we'll see which ones make the cut. larry,tahoe,respect,humbolt,fire,sfv. I lost the tk but should be gettin her back as well as the legend. Cant wait :)
She got pushed a lil but ended up being top notch smoke. This nugs almost a eighth, my fattest were pushin 8+ gs.

Photo 6
FurtherBus

FurtherBus

Next Round...woot woot

Almost ready to transfer to 3 gallons. A few weeks in there and then were back in the 25s. Im runnin all bio bizz organics this run, grow, bloom, algamic, bioheaven, and top maxx. Im also gonna add rainbow mix bloom powder in at day 30. It makes the buds swell, get really dense and put out a ton of sugar. love that stuff.

Mostly the Og I got from humbolt, shes the kindest of the kind

Photo 5
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a great line up I'm testing a couple of OG's rite now 2..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks hella fire! Respect og, huh? I'm gonna keep my eyes open 4 that shit. Good luck on the next round.

T

toothless

Yah man! that looks great, just picked up this cut today because of your photo and description, thanks!

G

gooey

Rock on amigo...can you post up some pics of each seperate og your rocking out right now? love to see the variation...peace n puffs

Top Bottom