6k Watt Sealed Gavita Room

• Thread starter Terpsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Terpsauce

14x20 with 11 foot ceilings blue printed in sketch up. only difference is open hoods .
1 gavita 1000 de hps per 4x6 flood table. 24-32 6" cubes per tray. gorilla glue 4 cherry pie and cooks.
theyre in rows rooting currently about to spread them out and fire the other 3 lights.
being fed greenstone nutrients full line up . bottle fed co2 1000-15000 ppm 42k btu of ac power and 240v
pics are of day 7 after being transplanted and put under 2 of the 6 gavitas to root and adapt to the light.

Floodtable
6k watt sealed gavita room 2
6k watt sealed gavita room 3
6k watt sealed gavita room 4
6k watt sealed gavita room 5
6k watt sealed gavita room 6
6k watt sealed gavita room 7
6k watt sealed gavita room 8
6k watt sealed gavita room 9
6k watt sealed gavita room 10
6k watt sealed gavita room 11
6k watt sealed gavita room 12
6k watt sealed gavita room 13
Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

beautiful. I'll be keeping an eye on this journal. Best of luck. Two things I always kept in mind when building my own.

Cut once, measure twice.
God is in the details.

Kdub

Kdub

Nice, I'm setting up a 12 x 60 room with Nanolux DE's next week. I'm thinking about 2 rows of 7 (14 total). 5 ton AC. I only have 9' ceilings. Whatcha think? I'll be watching your grow for sho..

pugliese63

pugliese63

Right on brotha. The measure twice cut once is crucial when you're broke lol

What is the name of the reflective panels you are using? I really like those. Did you get them from a from a local home center like Lowes or HD?

Thanks.

T

Terpsauce

What is the name of the reflective panels you are using? I really like those. Did you get them from a from a local home center like Lowes or HD?

Thanks.

its calld r-tech insulation. its Styrofoam insulation boards 4x8 just like dry wall sheets it comes from 1/2-1" thick. if you do a good job and use the metal tape u can get a good seal and it acts like an ice chest in the room so far so good

T

Terpsauce

Nice, I'm setting up a 12 x 60 room with Nanolux DE's next week. I'm thinking about 2 rows of 7 (14 total). 5 ton AC. I only have 9' ceilings. Whatcha think? I'll be watching your grow for sho..
I do 4x6 foot print per light you could do it just like my setup my roo. m is 13 foot wide by 20 foot long. you would need 2.5 x the length. with the double ended hoods you want about 4k btu per 1ooo watts of ac. its easy

the bottom of my lights are 8 foot 10 inches from the floor but you could easily get away with 9 foot if your doing soil . u could also do flood drain but you would need to make ur tables super low to the ground and probably use 100 gallon drums for resis and do a gutter system and pump your water back into the drums. I have cad drawings of a room like this ill find and post for ya

G gnome

G gnome

this is my first gavita and first flood drain room. im actually having a bit of nutrient deffiency from ph lockout. nothing major though. ill update the journal tomorrow everything is getting so big!
Good to hear and best o luck.

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

The r-tech, does that replace insulation? I hate using insulation and would much rather just drywall + r-tech if possible.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I noticed you used peat plugs in rockwool idk if id go that route in future runs. Looking great and clean keep it up

Top Bottom