6xl veg to ucpro flower

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

The first six closest to the epicenter have been in since the 11 of january and the second set of six have been in since the 22 of january. The first six were pretty stressed and the second six have almost caught up to the smaller ones in the first six. I guess well see which six I will pick to flower and which I will keep vegging for another two months to flower even larger plants.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looking very nice and you topped them this time. I think 2 months veg your gonna have some monsters wow Ive vegged em for 5 weeks before and they were to big for my 8' ceilings with horz lighting come harvest. There probably gonna be 5'x5' bushes going vert
Right on man looking great glad there finally on track for you
BG

C

crossouttheiis

I am glad that they are finally getting back on track. I waited a couple weeks before any growth. I have been checking and I think that I am starting to get the slime. I might have to switch up my root zone products because I have tore some slimey brown shit out. Most of them have healthy roots though and I have tied out the branches a bit to get more lateral growth... thanks for the tip hogan.

Thanks BG I sure hope it doesnt take two months. I guess we will see where they are at the end of the month. I might start flowering some horizontally and keep vegging some others for vertical.

C

crossouttheiis

it wont let me post some of my pictures for some reason, but here is an update... seen some growth over the past week, but not anything near an inch or so a day. I think I stressed the plants out for too long once they were in the system, which is why I think they have taken so long. I put in a medicine woman clone and have been babying it and top feeding it along with a dripper. It has already grown about an inch and has two roots in the water :mad0229: looks like I wasted almost a month of vegging time to my own error. life goes on and I am puffing on some fine frostitute now.

2012 02 14 18 52 47 778
2012 02 14 18 53 26 392
2012 02 14 18 54 59 20
St3ve

St3ve

Yea they do look stressed some. Good luck gettin' er back on track.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

What nutes you using right now on em? Man they should be a lot bigger even with a week lag time. Once you get it figured out you will see some monster sticky nasty colas brp dont give up on em

C

crossouttheiis

That is what I was thinking, but the thing is they are still growing... just slowly. I am using floranova and aquashield.... and thats it so far this round. I almost want to scrap it and start with a fresh batch of plants. I put in a medicine woman clone that was an inch tall on the 11 and it is already three inches tall.

C

crossouttheiis

they are at roughly 250 ppm right now at the .5 scale. I am really considering cutting everything down this round and put a fresh round of clones in. I have never had this much problem with vegging plants before. Kinda frustrating really.

C

crossouttheiis

I keep getting dead patches of roots I have been pulling out. It seems as soon as a portion of the roots gains any mass... it has started to rot (the mushy shit). I have been adding the EWC since this started happening about a week ago. I am not sure what to do maybe throw all these ladies into a top feed table and flower them out and start a new round of clones.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Throw them in a top feed and flower them out they will bounce back for sure.
Start new ones in dwc or go straight to the UC from the cloner.
Get something in there healthy, they should be huge by now.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I would consider trying to clean out that UC system and sterilize it completely. If you were using EWC tea to cure a pathogen issue it looks like the pathogens are colonized and over taking any good bacteria in the EWC treatments. Otherwise those treatments should have cleaned up the system and the roots.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dang... Hope things get sorted out bud... I wanna see you rock that UC Pro like a pro... :nod

P

phup

Sometimes there comes a point with plants that have been repeatedly stressed where they will just never recover properly. It might be worth tossing those ladies in soil and starting with freshies. In my experience the new unstressed plants often surpass the older stressed plants even in the same system. My 2 cents.

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

this is great advice, get some new babies in those buckets those roots are shot

C

crossouttheiis

I have some more frostitute in the cloner that I am waiting for roots to start popping out. I am going to be changing my method of veg. I am going to start vegging in cocotek baskets and transfer to the UC once they hit a foot or so to ensure good root growth. MR dizzle did this with the mpb with no problems at all.

I never told you this BG, but the frostitute is hands down my favorite smoke of all time. Its smooth and tastes amazing and takes your mind on a wonderful trip... lol I lose track of time a lot when I am smoking on this.

I would consider trying to clean out that UC system and sterilize it completely. If you were using EWC tea to cure a pathogen issue it looks like the pathogens are colonized and over taking any good bacteria in the EWC treatments. Otherwise those treatments should have cleaned up the system and the roots.

Every nute change out I have been pulling the plants and scrubbing the system down and running high concentration of h2o2 then I drain the water out fill with water scrub without cleaner then drain again. I agree with you this shit should be working lol.

Dang... Hope things get sorted out bud... I wanna see you rock that UC Pro like a pro... :nod

I know me too... its been a while already haha. I finally found a permanent location so things should be on the up and up.

Sometimes there comes a point with plants that have been repeatedly stressed where they will just never recover properly. It might be worth tossing those ladies in soil and starting with freshies. In my experience the new unstressed plants often surpass the older stressed plants even in the same system. My 2 cents.

I agree I was going to let them go another two weeks, but I have made up my mind. I am going to be starting fresh and clean... no worries

this is great advice, get some new babies in those buckets those roots are shot

I am working on that right now as we speak...

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Right on man! Keep batting those curve balls outta the park!

Throwing some good karma your way bro!

Cheers!

+Rep

Top Bottom