7-10-15 Gallon Pots

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I ran 10 gallon pots of supersoil, upped from five gallons. 7 gallons is the apparent minimum for supersoil, and I got a good deal at 2$ a pot so why not? 2 weeks vegged in a veg room, then 1 week veg in the pots. Root balls took up the whole pot but weren't root bound, this is with 9 weeks flower. Since I pre-veg, my veg time didn't really go up, but I lowered my plant count and the larger pots could go longer without water, while my yield went up a bit too.

green punk

green punk

FWIW

Airpots. Real root pruning. Lots of oxygen to the roots. They work great. I run 3.4 gallon 30 day veg and 9-10 wk flower. Superior yield in side by side.

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

Hopefully, my Chronic Thunder does well (started feb. 26 from seed. Veg until June 10th, 100+ days total).
I don't like to count chics before they hatch, however, I'm going to hope for a wholesome return of 12-16 ozs of those beautifully frosted Chronic thunder buds...

Very dark leaves, node growth have exploded after week 8 of veg. I now recommend vegging Chronic Thunder at least 8 weeks. Doesn't mind fan leaves being plucked. Topping this plant does slow it down more than other strains I've grown. Once she recovers, there is a crazy explosion of green matter. She loves space in her roots.

Went from 1-5-18 gallon pots. Homemade soil, nothing fancy to say the least. fruit/vegetable/ eggshells composed...

Topped early. LST performed. Will maintain flat/even canopy. Plant is estimated to be 24inches x 20 inches...
Standing 12 inches?

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

From my experience growing outside mostly for the past 20 years at least, the plant in the largest container, using the same soil mixture as the others, is always the nicest and most healthy plant of them all. If I could, I'd put them in the ground, but thieves, bad weather prevents me from doing so...I might build myself a green house though...in the ground they'll go then.

Top Bottom