7 week critical purple “autos” not flowering. Switch to 12/12?

• Thread starter JustLearninGx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I was gonna say the plant isnt really alternating nodes yet so it's not mature... it is starting to show some preflowers and alternating near the tips is starting so it shouldn't be long now.
I was gonna say the plant isnt really alternating nodes yet so it's not mature... it is starting to show some preflowers and alternating near the tips is starting so it shouldn't be long now.
Yea I thought 8 weeks for an auto sounded long as shit, I didn’t even veg my photo plant that long..I went back to 18/6 after seeing that email they sent, but do u think I should do 12/12 or wait another week? …

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I ran autos twice. Both times had to flip them to 12/12 after only seeing a couple pistils after 7 weeks. Guess I had photo-leaning genetics. Strange, because the beans were from a very reputable, expensive seed bank.
That’s what I thought growers choice was..but I really have my doubts these are autos

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

An auto that takes 8 weeks to flower is way to long. My photos never veg that long. Every auto I've grown shows pistils in 21 to 24 days. They have their place and I don't knock them but they are unpredictable.

Bright side is you should get a lot of bud.
Right tho, I’m glad they didn’t flower a month ago but now I’m getting inpatient..I didn’t have my photo in veg this long neither ..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you don't it flip... its not all that big of deal as long as you increase the light intensity to make up for the lost hrs.

Noobatt

Noobatt

JustLearninGx I had Critical auto and put It on 24h Hps cycle and after 2-3 months started flowering almost in a perfect way....you should consider give it more light than you can....If you apply let me know ;)

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx I had Critical auto and put It on 24h Hps cycle and after 2-3 months started flowering almost in a perfect way....you should consider give it more light than you can....If you apply let me know ;)
Ok so this particular auto does take that long to flower than? I kno it’s gonna flower nice , I have lots of tops..I just don’t kno if it needs a 12/12 or if it’s gonna auto flower like it’s suppose to 🤦🏼

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

If you don't it flip... its not all that big of deal as long as you increase the light intensity to make up for the lost hrs.
Truuu..I just feel like if it’s truly an auto it wouldn’t matter how much light I gave it ..but I’d rather give it the most I can and not sure if 12/12 will make a difference or not ..she’ll flower wen ready I guess ..I was just looking at them for pistils n didn’t see much at all but I think I found one on one of the branches..does it look like one where I circled?

7E5B93EF A299 4EFE 9107 41A7B9E8030B
CD8E8BC9 2B38 431E 8BC4 F60E8D969334
Noobatt

Noobatt

It's gonna not Only autoflower with 24h light but also produce big buds,so don't worry about reduce the hours of light cuz the plant use it to get the proper nutrition...Hope I'm being clear

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would keep it on 18,6 or 24/0.

You can do 12/12 but you need higher intensity it's all about DLI. IMO it would be better to use a longer light period and a lower intensity. Just easier on the plant and that's why the longer light periods are preferred for autos.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Truuu..I just feel like if it’s truly an auto it wouldn’t matter how much light I gave it ..but I’d rather give it the most I can and not sure if 12/12 will make a difference or not ..she’ll flower wen ready I guess ..I was just looking at them for pistils n didn’t see much at all but I think I found one on one of the branches..does it look like one where I circled?
Actually I’m finding more ..u can see this one a lil better
It's gonna not Only autoflower with 24h light but also produce big buds,so don't worry about reduce the hours of light cuz the plant use it to get the proper nutrition...Hope I'm being clear
yea I feel u, I think I’m gonna try out the 24 n see what happens with that since Uve grown this strain and had success with it I can only learn from what other ppl have done so thanx for the input .. I can’t wait for them to flower, 1 of the 3 is in nature’s living soil and foxfarm happy frog n ocean forest and it’s a monster compared to the other 2 that I feed nutes too

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I would keep it on 18,6 or 24/0.

You can do 12/12 but you need higher intensity it's all about DLI. IMO it would be better to use a longer light period and a lower intensity. Just easier on the plant and that's why the longer light periods are preferred for autos.
Thanx ..makes sense. They are about 1 foot away from my Mars hydro ts1000.. is about 70% turned up to high? I been tryna learn how to scrog using a net so they grow horizontal..I’ve done it without having to pinch the branches but the main top one needs to be pinched and I’m to scared of fkn it up..I just keep tying it down slowly more n more each day.. but I may need to buy a bigger tent, mines only 5 feet tall

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanx ..makes sense. They are about 1 foot away from my Mars hydro ts1000.. is about 70% turned up to high? I been tryna learn how to scrog using a net so they grow horizontal..I’ve done it without having to pinch the branches but the main top one needs to be pinched and I’m to scared of fkn it up..I just keep tying it down slowly more n more each day.. but I may need to buy a bigger tent, mines only 5 feet tall
Yeah probably a bit close.

About 45k max using this app.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Of your out of height at this point I would top or Supercrop.... auto or not.

Normal I'd say don't top.

Mnskeeter

Mnskeeter

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

My growers choice was opposite. Supposed to be photo and was auto !!! Now i have both types in same tent. Go figure !!!!!
Growers choice is really fkn up aren’t they 🤦🏼 I got gorilla glue “autos” for my next grow from them.. now I wonder if that’s truly what they are, and at $10 a seed they need to be!

Latest posts

Top Bottom