7 week critical purple “autos” not flowering. Switch to 12/12?

• Thread starter JustLearninGx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky1980

Sparky1980

I agree with the misting ..but the humidity doesn’t stay high long I’ve noticed after doing it..I got a humidifier that u can set to 50rh-70rh ..if I put it on 70 seedlings grow fast and I don’t need to water as often ..I don’t have much experience doing a foiler spray ..just ain’t a fan of spraying the leaves with water..I’ve tried it once in late veg n it made the leaves so droopy I thought I killed it lol
I'm just talking bout the itty-bitty baby seedlings. And among those, no more than 5 plants. This is why I love The Farm, so much growing experience condensed in one spot, lol.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Probably a feed feed water should be fine. Honestly what your doing is working... so I wouldn't change it. Maybe no need to flush but if you do you wanna feed after and sounds like it's working for ya. There is more than one way to do things so when you find something that works stick to it.
Wow thanx bro, I didn’t kno if I was doing the right thing or what. this is the first plant I ever flowered, it was just a bag seed and this plant was just a “test” for myself to see if I could actually do this before I buy seeds off line and got serious with it.. but I’m surprised on how descent of a job I think I’m doing but I have so much to learn I’m sure but I’m really enjoying growing ..it’s helping me stay clean from other substances becus I focus a lot of my time on my plants ..

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I'm just talking bout the itty-bitty baby seedlings. And among those, no more than 5 plants. This is why I love The Farm, so much growing experience condensed in one spot, lol.
And all the room you want..I got 3 in a tent all huddled up together lol I’m tryna be like Randy on South Park n have my own Tegrity farm lol that would be the shit

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Thanx for the advice, yea growers choice seed bank has a very good rep so I don’t see them giving me photos in an auto flower label ..the screw up could be possible tho but I doubt it, n it would of really sucked if I switched to 12/12 on auto flowers..I jus wish I knew I had this much time or I would of toped them..o well, they still look pretty great, especially for my first grow
Ive had the wrong seeds sent to me by them, no telling what you get. My guess is you were sent photos but the question is what kind of photos? Mystery seeds just have to wait and see.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

This is what they told me..not very helpful 🤦🏼
Thats a whole lot better then the answer they gave me. I had half my various strains start to change into flowering before 4 weeks time. I didn't know what was going on, not what I expected and ordered.
It's all good experience I guess, lots of good help on here when you get stumped. Some how it all works out.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Thats a whole lot better then the answer they gave me. I had half my various strains start to change into flowering before 4 weeks time. I didn't know what was going on, not what I expected and ordered.
It's all good experience I guess, lots of good help on here when you get stumped. Some how it all works out.
I’m stumped on changing my light to 12/12 or keep my 18/6.. I was looking around on other sites of ppl growing this strain and it took them 8+ weeks as well.. does it look like anything’s happening?? It’ll be 8 weeks in a couple days

Habosabin

Habosabin

How many watts are you running right now at 18?

Autos are great to run a small lamp at 100% for 20 to 24 hrs to maximize DLI during flower.

Photos need an increase in wattage or lamp lowered to maintain the veg DLI. So if you up the wattage and go 12hrs she will still have about the same growth as before.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I’m stumped on changing my light to 12/12 or keep my 18/6.. I was looking around on other sites of ppl growing this strain and it took them 8+ weeks as well.. does it look like anything’s happening?? It’ll be 8 weeks in a couple days
I can't tell, just seems like a long time for Autos, you can switch photos in 8 weeks so whats the advantage of those autos? How many weeks do they say the plants flower for?
Hopefully it will turn out really good

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

How many watts are you running right now at 18?

Autos are great to run a small lamp at 100% for 20 to 24 hrs to maximize DLI during flower.

Photos need an increase in wattage or lamp lowered to maintain the veg DLI. So if you up the wattage and go 12hrs she will still have about the same growth as before.
It’s a Mars hydro ts-1000..there getting so big there about a foot away from the light so I have the dimmer on 50% I should just turn it up but Im just worried cus they are so close.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I can't tell, just seems like a long time for Autos, you can switch photos in 8 weeks so whats the advantage of those autos? How many weeks do they say the plants flower for?
Hopefully it will turn out really good
I agree..i would of been better off with a photo..n it says it flowers up to 11 weeks..5 months for an auto is just stupid

Top Bottom