707finishers first indoor grow, small tent.

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707finisher

707finisher

Pretty girl
97A0F029 291F 47EE AADF A19656AE7A43

Shifting stuff around, had a problem with my temp controller, had a back up laying around but won’t have time to reroute everything till this weekend.
0711B10D 722F 46B3 BE33 14B94D8E2504

707finisher

707finisher

These things are getting pretty big, I am thinking hydro sea of green maybe more suited to my small space, taking them in and out without getting them tangled in each other or hitting them on the tent door or wires is becoming increasingly difficult, they were pretty small I thought, we will see, I realize my 9 Plants may be a little difficult, especially if they monster well. One monster would do, I think I’m going to run 4 for now, one of each kind plus the romie I just bought.

707finisher

707finisher

Figure save the others and chop them up for clones, my disabled friends are almost ready to think about this years medicine to. I’ll run what I want and pack the clone tent. I also have been thinking about my Jack herer seed test, putting them in flower right away essentially, yielded consistent beautiful big cola buds in 4” nursery pots I had to toss because of root aphids. They also got thirsty every day towards the end

707finisher

707finisher

What if I set up one of the pvc pipe hydro setups, like 6 tubes 6 spots, 36 small plants total, would have a couple mother’s, cut clones off the mothers, ez clone them, put them right in the baskets in perlite or whatever and flower them, might be possible to perpetual cycle them even? Sounds like fun to build, maybe a little above my experience level, so I’ll keep reading and slowly assemble the system.

707finisher

707finisher

For now I have a drain pan coming, 30x32” perfect for my 32” tent. Have a 5 gal bucket I’m going to put the nutes in and gravity feed them to the plants via individual drippers. I have another 5 gal bucket I’m going to use to collect the runoff. I use all the runoff water, I check the tds and ph and as long as it’s not to out there I use it for my bonsai trees, flowers, my grass and everything. They love me :)

707finisher

707finisher

I do not do separate nute formulas for each plant, I know it would be better if I did, or run the same strain, but I really barely have time for this

707finisher

707finisher

It keeps it fun running different strains, and that’s what I’m doing it for, and cheaper smoke

707finisher

707finisher

I do not do separate nute formulas for each plant, I know it would be better if I did, or run the same strain, but I really barely have time for this

Hopefully I’ll learn to read the plants enough that I can come up with a happy medium, and I also think finding strains that work well together will help

707finisher

707finisher

So far the peach rings seemed the hungriest, the key lime the most sensitive to nutes, the sundae driver has been great, super happy pretty much non stop, the frosted lemons is the closest to the sundae driver for growth habit. But to be fair the clones I got of the key lime and peach were not the greatest for my situation

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just mix it roughly tbh....my imprecision would drive a lot of people here crazy.

But it really boils down to where they are in the cycle and how much N that particular plant likes.....not too hard to sort out in veg if you watch and remember what you did. The plant wears your decisions like karma 🙃 if you cook at all and know what salt does to meat, just feel your plant leaves and you can sort it out imo.

707finisher

707finisher

I just mix it roughly tbh....my imprecision would drive a lot of people here crazy.

But it really boils down to where they are in the cycle and how much N that particular plant likes.....not too hard to sort out in veg if you watch and remember what you did. The plant wears your decisions like karma 🙃 if you cook at all and know what salt does to meat, just feel your plant leaves and you can sort it out imo.

Thanks for the info :)
This is the first decent run I’ve had, so I’m sure as long as I don’t get crazy and change everything to fast I’ll get the hang of reading the plants through the process... just need more practice :)

707finisher

707finisher

So I just got some botanicare bloom soil and some hydro guard in the mail. Just playing with stuff really, but since I’m going to be using a drip system, and eventually experimenting with hydro, figured hydro guard might be good, used 10ml bloom and 2 ml hydroguard yesterday, I read a little thing randomly in @MIMedGrower Thread about botanicare pbp foxtailing? Idk but I figured since the plants seemed to like the pbp so much, maybe using their bloom might be easy to use, now I have a cupboard of random stuff o.O I’m sure every grower ends up with tons of “experimental” supplies......

707finisher

707finisher

Went out of town for a couple days, came back, saw slight increase in width on the frosted lemons and the sundae driver, the peach rings and key lime are pretty much holding steady, see what happens after they use up all the water I gave them before I left.

707finisher

707finisher

Hard to be patient right now, I have 2 plants I want to put it there soon, the romie and the purple champagne seedling. The seedling will need at least transplant, and Maybe some training first unless I just toss it in like I did with the jack herer. I’m still not seeing any sex yet, should be soon it has enough nodes now. The romie is ready to go has nice finger long branches I hope will turn into little colas.

707finisher

707finisher

Instead of taking pics for the update, I got my old 2x4’ tent out of the attic and shuffled some stuff around in the garage, I’m not really sure what I’m going to do yet. I only have 2 carbon filters so I’d need to link a couple of the tents or buy more junk. I think I have enough lights and misc fans and junk to make it work. I’m going to start by transplanting the seedling and putting it in there, along with the romie and the new layer cake clone. All up potted to 3 gallon, romie already is in 3 gal now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom