710 CUP

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cctt

No hate intended. I'm sure many here have made and sampled plenty of quality oils, and can appreciate it, but just enjoy smoking flowers more. When I see a whole "cup" that excludes anything but concentrates it really makes the dab craze seem like it's gone too far.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I smoked some Deadhead OG last night that crossed my eyes..literally..i got dizzy for a bit and then was toast...where's my couch and big screen!?!?

true grit

true grit

Just curious but what did the non oil fans think of the Cannabis Cup? Personally I was not impressed by any booths flowers (only impressive gear was from farmers) but I was all over the dabs when I could and was very pleased. Thats why something like the 710 Cup seems very amusing to me- I won't have to see/smoke crap flowers. Even lower potency/quality oil that is made correctly isn't bad.

Anyone hit the e-nails at the cup? those are dope.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Dab city. They look cool. I think they would be more useful in a high-use environment over just hitting it with a torch.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Seems to me it's about time to figure out one of those fabled Farmer "campouts" here in the Hills and incorporate some sort of friendly competition into the mix. And hey....I love hash (bubble)... but I agree with TK that flowers smoked in a fatty just tells the tale and speaks directly to the skill of the grower and the quality of the plant.

like like like like :-) this post!

true grit

true grit

Ya, but tell ya what Dopegeist- 2 things push me towards smoking more oil...1. domeless nails and 2. less torch use. When the "process" becomes much less of a process Im much happier.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Gotta disagree with that one. perhaps the case a year or more ago, but there is definitely demand for quality/top shelf oil in dank circles. With processes streamlined, vac purging a standard, and prices settled- there are def heads using flame to make oil. Shoot ive been using top shelf nugs for several years now- IMO it depends more so on the age group of the smokers...young cats- serious oil consumption over flowers and prefer it that way, older heads prefer flowers/doobs. When you make quality purged oil out of serious flowers/trim its a whole different story, and heads dig that shit just as much.

So damn a zip and $710 to enter? fools are tripping.
That's what I'm screaming..710 and a zip! Take me to dinner before you fuck me! And industrial vacuum caster to purge my oil all day..from only the CLOSEST trim and popcorn.
Just curious but what did the non oil fans think of the Cannabis Cup? Personally I was not impressed by any booths flowers (only impressive gear was from farmers) but I was all over the dabs when I could and was very pleased. Thats why something like the 710 Cup seems very amusing to me- I won't have to see/smoke crap flowers. Even lower potency/quality oil that is made correctly isn't bad.

Anyone hit the e-nails at the cup? those are dope.
Went to the cup in Holland in 2000.. There you could spot the knuckle head noob tourists a mile away..and avoided them like cancer. Here at the 1st US Cup they were EVERYWHERE.

bevin

bevin

I wont be at the 710 dab cup. I wish they were entering flower i would consider doing it then

Top Bottom