7k 8plant Purple Kush sealed NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

• Thread starter mikeross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

jl aquatics in burnaby,bc. They also sell ecoplus 1/2 chillers for under 1000 and carry hiblow 80 for 380. the 1800/1200 danner pump is 170/145 and if you buy a bunch of stuff the prices are even lower.

Have you already ordered from them?

Are you in the US?

Duty/customs fees suck. Anything over $200 gets $24.75USD tacked on, plus additional taxes, if applicable.

Might eat into the 'savings'. If you keep DV up to or just under $1250 per package, it might make sense.

mikeross

mikeross

if your in the states you should have no problems getting all these supplies for even cheaper then me online. I am not in the US anymore.

good luck

mikeross

mikeross

A cocky little shit that was run off from these forums.

Never grown a thing in his life, expecting to pull 2#/light on his first run.

So why would i be confused for him. I said my goal after many runs with this pk cut would be to hit 2 lbs per light and if i only hit half that first run I would be very happy. The only experience I have with PK is the cut thats floating around the east bay,ca that comes from a dispensary in oakland I believe. My friends cut yield wise puts this california cut to shame in the yield department. In all honesty I have not smoked that bay area cut of PK but my friends cut is in my top 5 smokes of all time.

Could my friend be bsing me a little who knows. All I know is I saw a beautiful SOG setup of PK and I was impressed with the plant. He has been at this location for over a year but not sure actually how long he has had the cut. Its a local "biker" cut you can say... same with the OG cuts he uses.

I think my goal of 14lbs in this room is very much reachable if you look at my light layout. I am increasing the plant count as well to 14. I only have to average 1 elbow per plant to hit my goal. Of course center plants with be 2 lbs and the outside plants will only be .5 but if i average 1.0 per plant i will hit my goal.

mikeross

mikeross

U sure your not youngdro? You have all the advice but yet no pictures. Your a hater bro... seems like the only one in this journal. We all know your type... talks some shit but really never adds anything to the threads. I Confirmed it with a recent search of all your post. Straight up hater

I know your type bro... When you get time why not post some pics of your mpb setup. We all would love to see, until then keep my cock outta your mouth.

R

RMCG

U sure your not youngdro? You have all the advice but yet no pictures. Your a hater bro... seems like the only one in this journal. We all know your type... talks some shit but really never adds anything to the threads. I Confirmed it with a recent search of all your post. Straight up hater

I know your type bro... When you get time why not post some pics of your mpb setup. We all would love to see, until then keep my cock outta your mouth.

This is definitely not youngdro.

Pretty sure its mc****k.

Not sure what was said above, but I would just drop it.

mikeross

mikeross

Here are a few pics of the room before the walls went up today. Excuse the mess lol. Walls are now all up and sealed... tomorrow comes a layer of black white poly followed by the a final layar of silver foil.

room consists of a 14.5x20' bloom room, 8x14.5 veg/drying room and the small 6.5x10' plantform will house my res, panel and ballast. Last pic shows were my water supply for my heat exchanger and 330gal holding tank. Still not set in stone but i might plumb the drain on my water cooled heat exchanger to that 2" abs pipe as well as use it to drain my res.

gonna start vegging 16 pk cuts in 6x6" rockwool blocks this week. Should give me 2-3 weeks to finish the flower room and get a little needed rest.

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mikeross

mikeross

thanks homie...

Room was a bitch to deal with. The floors are compacted sand which i covered with a 10mill vapour barrier. The sand keeps the room really cool though... sand is very cold to the touch.

everything in the room was constructed by myself, alone, except for the ceiling. The construction wasnt so bad... it was bringing down all the supplies 3 levels. carrying sheets of 5/8 & 1/2 plywood and 2x4-6 down 3 levels was not fun.

Not gonna post any more pics until i get all the equipment setup.

I do have some questions regarding the pumps and how i should run my feed lines. This room layout will be a little different than most with the extra plants added to the mix. I am mainly concerned with the equalizing the pressure in all the buckets feedlines. I do have 1/2" shut off valves which i hope will add in allowing me to have almost perfect pressure in all 14 buckets.

I plan to have 3 1800gph pumps for feed, 2 pumps for 10 buckets and 1 will be use for the remaining 4 buckets.

I plan to run 1 additional 1800 for my top feed. I know its enough gph in theory but will that much pressure reducing into a single drip line going into each rockwool block? will I have issues equalizing my drip line?

You guys running rockwool in your veg setups... do you just water once a day at first then more times per day as the lights lower and the plants drink more, or, are you guys flooding 24/7 in veg... doubt the later but wanted to make sure. Is it true that water temps can be a little high when flooding rockwool. I remember someone telling me that awhile ago but like i said never used rockwool before so i really only know what i have read about it. We all know reading and doing are very very different haha.

and 600gph, my sincere apologizes. I am deadly tired a little snappy lol, although i really wonder why you keep insisting I am someone else... especially someone who has a bad rep around here.

mikeross

mikeross

Yeah everything was done alone except for the sheeting on the ceiling and the reflective material which will be up tomorrow. Smashed my thumb about 2 dozen times, stepped on 2 nails and was itchy for a couple days after the insulation work building this room.

The hardest part is over construction wise. I personally feel setting up the room with the equipment is the funnest part. I am so excited to start putting the system together... I feel like i'm ten and tomorrows my bday haha

Mad props to doubleds and all the other members here who have been addressing everyones questions. A big special Thanks to Lazyman... guy has truly answered so many questions for me over the last year and give great advise. I was originally doing a flat garden setup, decided to change to heath robinsons flood tube design until he mentioned me taking a look at these mpb setups. Since then the low plant numbers and yield turned me onto mpbs and cant believe i was thinking of running 4 of heaths flood tube units.... would have required 600 cuts with little to no veg of course. MPBS just make more sense for a larger room setup rather than 4 flood tube units... plus there cooler IMO

anyways, I'm off to bed, god bless...

Peace

A

amstercal

Any updates? I know I needed a nap after just looking at the pics.

mikeross

mikeross

no new pics. I completely set up my veg room but am still not sure how I should veg my plants out... thinking either coco pots or 6x6 blocks. I dont have a small chiller to run in my veg setup so no 24/7 drip for me.

I am getting 16 pk clones 1 week from today, keeping the best 14. I am going to take more pics then and really start my journal. once they go into the veg room I have about 3 weeks to slowly finish off the bloom and mechanical room.

Top Bottom