7weeks into flower some feedback please

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

Lol, why do you say that southstreets? have you tried it? if yes what do you think?

nah i haven't bro.. just laughin at the comment!! beautiful gurls by the way bro!! :smoke

purpleberry

purpleberry

The worm is from a moth that got into your room and layed its eggs. I wont sray anything on your plants, just do a good inspection for more. If you see a moth in your house kill it. If your outside, yes you have to spray for them.

B

BigJer

No spray. Thats what I did, I checked every single bud and I didn't find any worms. I think I'm good for now.

B

BigJer

You know what purpleberry, you are absolutely right. The moth came from outside cuz I used to put my plant outside for 2-4 hours and I just remembered I saw 2 moths. Killed one of them and I guess the second one got into my bud. Here is a picture of a moth.

B

BigJer

oops, I was trying to post a picture of a moth but I guess I fucked up, LOL.

B

BigJer

Here's a picture of the moth. Credit goes to my man purpleberry.

Luna moth
B

BigJer

sorry

sorry guys I made a mistake by posting my sugar hash question here.

B

BigJer

today's pictures

I will feed one more day and start flashing for next two weeks with 10 ppm and 6.1 ph.

Jerrys Pictures of plant 057
Jerrys Pictures of plant 058
Jerrys Pictures of plant 059
B

BigJer

I was just wondering...

:boogie:
Jerrys Pictures of plant 062

Jerrys Pictures of plant 066

Jerrys Pictures of plant 067

Jerrys Pictures of plant 069

Jerrys Pictures of plant 070

I couldn't wait, I had to try...
Fresh cut this morning at 7:00 am. Dry/cure using tomato paste jar, 170 degree temprature oven, open and close the lid every 15 mintunes in open fresh air and back in oven. I took these pictures at 9:00 pm.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Without scoping the trichs as well, I think those girls need some more time.

B

BigJer

It looks 20% amber. If I start flushing with the final phase, dosen't take another 10 days to complete the harvest?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, that much amber already? A week to two weeks, depending on who you ask, how hard you've been pushing nutes, and how long you can wait. Those look like some solid nuggies.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good. If your seeing amber I would say go right ahead with the flush. Your plant looks interesting, what kinda smell she giving you?

B

BigJer

First off, I’m humbled and thankful for taking from your valuable time to help. I always said “stoners are the nicest people”.
Here is some information for you guys.
My Setup: I’m using my bathroom for growing, lol.
Light System – Sunlight Digital Fusion 600W.
Bulbs – Super HPS Eye Hortilux and Sunmaster Cool Deluxe Metal Halide.
Climate Control – C.A.P. XGC-1e.
Ventilation – Vortex VTX600.
Two Fans and a Sharper Image Air Purifier and Co2 tank.
Strain Type – unknown, but she is indicia. I found this seed in a pre-rolled joint. LOL
Soil Type – Coco.
Container – 2 Gallon
Nutrients and Additives - A & B Canna, Rhizotonic, Cannazya, PK 13/14, ALG-A-MIC Sweet, Overdrive, Big Bud, Pure Blend Pro Bloom, Piranha, Root Excelerator, Final Phase and LOTS of LOVE. LOL
Started at 200 ppm and I pushed it to 1950 ppm without any signs of nutrient burn, yellowing rust color spotting or leaf tip burn. For the last two weeks my ppm it’s been around 1300.
I always maintained 5.85 – 6.1 ph.
Today I checked with my little scope and I say 15% amber at the top and 5% at the bottom. So I stared the Final Phase with 148 ppm and 6.1 ph.
Thank you.

P.S. I tried a little smoke the other day. Very clean high.

DSC01923
DSC01924
DSC01925
DSC01928
Top Bottom