7weeks into flower some feedback please

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

LOL...This was my first time making hash oil. I tried it with alcohol 91%, butane Mega Plus 5X and the last batch I used butane method and then finished it with iso. I can honestly say the last one I liked it the most. Better taste and very smooth smoke.

S

sharonlitchfiel

That some big mumma leave's bro hope ya got some bubble bags.

B

BigJer

After 3 weeks of curing. Buds are tighter and I'm very happy with the final results.
Here're some pictures.
Peace

Harvest 057
Harvest 062
Harvest 076
Harvest 077
Harvest 079
Harvest 075
C

c4NN4daze

Good work dude, Looks like you invested in a new camera.lmfao. Much love. I'll have my first "real deal" grow goin soon. Keep in touch.CD

U

UrbanGorilla

After 1 week in airtight jar.....I'm happy with the final product, however nugs are not tight, what could be the cause?

again p-load..... p-load 10 days into flower for 3 days. i like to use the same water for those 3 days cause this stuff is super potent... but by the time you finish up your buds will be like rocks not all whispy and lose.

B

BigJer

Thanks for the info. I will try with my next grow.
To sums up I have learned a lot and I'm getting read for my next grow.

B

BigJer

4 months after my last grow I ordered some beans called Paradise Allkush. Here's a description of the beans. Allkush reveals its Kush heritage in compact
appearance and stouth growth characteristics. but the one-quarter Sativa shines
through in the quality of the smoking experience, the high is dynamic and long
lasting. The overall sensation is a deep body relaxing effect but also registers on a cerebral level. This effect starts in the lungs and sexual organs then rises throughout the other
parts of the body rapidly until you feel completely at ease and cannot longer
suppress a big grin on your face! She is the queen for hash production..The
flavor is as full, somewhat sweet. the enticing odor is deep and powerful.
Allkush stays on the short side maximum 6 feet in height and hardly stretches once she is put into the flowering cycle .She develops a large resinous top floral cluster and is perfect for a sea of green set-up.

F

f1ydave

4 months after my last grow I ordered some beans called Paradise Allkush. Here's a description of the beans. Allkush reveals its Kush heritage in compact
appearance and stouth growth characteristics. but the one-quarter Sativa shines
through in the quality of the smoking experience, the high is dynamic and long
lasting. The overall sensation is a deep body relaxing effect but also registers on a cerebral level. This effect starts in the lungs and sexual organs then rises throughout the other
parts of the body rapidly until you feel completely at ease and cannot longer
suppress a big grin on your face! She is the queen for hash production..The
flavor is as full, somewhat sweet. the enticing odor is deep and powerful.
Allkush stays on the short side maximum 6 feet in height and hardly stretches once she is put into the flowering cycle .She develops a large resinous top floral cluster and is perfect for a sea of green set-up.

Looking forward to hearing more about that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom