7weeks into flower some feedback please

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

Here's my honey oil hash

Here's the hash I made with Mega Plus 5X.

Harvest 030
B

BigJer

Thanks bra, lol. Correction on the weight, 7.7 oz. I'm hoping with my next grow I go over 1 pound. I think with trimming and a few tweaks here and there, I should be able to do it. We'll see! I found two more beans they're Grape Apes :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
P is phosphorous. It, along with potassium, is a very important and sometimes misunderstood building block for plants.

B

BigJer

LOL...I was thinking since I had these two Grape Ape strains maybe I should start a new grow. So after smoking a good dank, I think I should before I forget what I learned from this grow, lol...Dank! Oh I love weed! puff puff!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's like riding a bicycle, once you learn you'll never forget.

Ain't havin' your own fresh weed grand?

B

BigJer

After 1 week in airtight jar.....I'm happy with the final product, however nugs are not tight, what could be the cause?

Harvest 042
Harvest 040
Harvest 041
G

gadgetsmoke

Ive been lurking, and wanna give you props on your grow..... and thats a dope pic:cool0019:
Hope my first one turns out this good

B

BigJer

Hey thanks gadgetsmoke. You are in the right place to grow and learn, all farmers are here pretty nice and knowledgeable in plain English “they know their shit”.

B

BigJer

Smoke report: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pretty dank. My little friend LoveBong from my 1979 collection, packed with weed and honey hash. :bong-hits:

Harvest 046
Harvest 048
Harvest 050
G

gadgetsmoke

DAMN! that looks delicious man... was the oil difficult to make and what is the best butane to use.... bigups:RastaBong:

Top Bottom