8 week strain wen do I start flush?

• Thread starter Shivaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shivaskunk

Juat as the title says am looking to no wen to start flushing

I am currently growing a 8week strain and I'm on week 6 of flower in hydro and I want to give it a week flush
So my question is wen do I start the flush the start of week8 so 7weeks feed 1 week water or after and give it a week flush so that would be 8weeks and 1 week flush?

Reason am asking is because most grow charts are 8 week of nutrients.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Juat as the title says am looking to no wen to start flushing

I am currently growing a 8week strain and I'm on week 6 of flower in hydro and I want to give it a week flush
So my question is wen do I start the flush the start of week8 so 7weeks feed 1 week water or after and give it a week flush so that would be 8weeks and 1 week flush?

Reason am asking is because most grow charts are 8 week of nutrients.
Its a preference thing imo. Also depends what ur feeding. Alot of feeding charts claim u can feed right up till chop. I'd start ur flush day one of week 7. That's just me though. Good luck either way.

S

Shivaskunk

Its a preference thing imo. Also depends what ur feeding. Alot of feeding charts claim u can feed right up till chop. I'd start ur flush day one of week 7. That's just me though. Good luck either way.

Thank that just what a need I have always started flush at the start of week 8 as I alway give a couple days extra on ma plant juat for good measure lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thank that just what a need I have always started flush at the start of week 8 as I alway give a couple days extra on ma plant juat for good measure lol
Nothing wrong with that bro. I think u would notice an increase in taste if u flushed and extra week. It would probably burn a little better as well.

S

Shivaskunk

Nothing wrong with that bro. I think u would notice an increase in taste if u flushed and extra week. It would probably burn a little better as well.

Great thanks. Will give that a try n see how it goes it cant hurt. Usual cut nutes in half before a flush but just try a 2 week flush

Tnelz

Tnelz

I think that link is cool but kind of complicates an easy process. Lol. When I ran dwc I flushed at seven weeks and changed my water as necessary using plain water. Good luck bro. I hope u had a great run!

S

Shivaskunk

Cheers bro. Am running doc so think Al try a 2 week flush
I think that link is cool but kind of complicates an easy process. Lol. When I ran dwc I flushed at seven weeks and changed my water as necessary using plain water. Good luck bro. I hope u had a great run!

Top Bottom