8 X 315w Cmh 20x9x7 Let's Have Some Fun!

• Thread starter high420days
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
high420days

high420days

Supporter
Soil has been checked. Def came in on clones. I'm ripshit pissed.

Will be running yellow sticky traps next several days to monitor things but pretty sure I nuked these fuckers.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Grab a bottle of Promis. I use 1.5ml/gal for clones for then1st 2 wayerings, then 10ml/gal when I pot to my 5gal pots for the 1st 2 waterings. I haven't seen as many as 1 single RA on a glue board in months.

high420days

high420days

Supporter
Grab a bottle of Promis. I use 1.5ml/gal for clones for then1st 2 wayerings, then 10ml/gal when I pot to my 5gal pots for the 1st 2 waterings. I haven't seen as many as 1 single RA on a glue board in months.

I have Merit (imid) but didn't want to use it in fear of harming my bennies. Any experience/advice on this front?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Been using promis for maybe 2yrs now. I finally have my dosage rates solid. The 2nd application is key to get any hatchlings.
1.5ml/gal for clones
10ml/gal at up pot to 5gal.

It IS systemic. I never use after I flip for safety. I'm sure you can use it at flip, just not 30days or so before harvest. Imo

high420days

high420days

Supporter
Been using promis for maybe 2yrs now. I finally have my dosage rates solid. The 2nd application is key to get any hatchlings.
1.5ml/gal for clones
10ml/gal at up pot to 5gal.

It IS systemic. I never use after I flip for safety. I'm sure you can use it at flip, just not 30days or so before harvest. Imo

So all hood in organic soil?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That I'm not 100% sure about. H2o2 can sometimes kill bugs, but also bennies in mediums

high420days

high420days

Supporter
That I'm not 100% sure about. H2o2 can sometimes kill bugs, but also bennies in mediums

Word soil is outdoors in trash cans will be recooked and used in vegetable garden. As they say in French, cest la vie.

surfguitar

surfguitar

I stopped growing a couple years ago due to those fuckers, brought in some clones and they infected 3 4x4 beds :( They are a bitch and extremely hard to get rid of but its definitely possible, from what I've heard met52/botanigard 22wp works(I have some on hand for emergency situations haha). You could also try tweet mint in high doses, that's probably what I would start with tbh because its cheaper. It will harm beneficials but it is completely safe, its just peppermint oil and natural enzymes which prevent bugs from molting. Foliar every 2 days and root drench making sure you get every spot of soil.

I wouldn't go near that promis shit haha

Good luck brotha, honestly if the genetics aren't that amazing I would probably just scrap the current soil clean everything and start a new with seeds or if you get clones quarantine for at least 2 weeks imo

high420days

high420days

Supporter
I stopped growing a couple years ago due to those fuckers, brought in some clones and they infected 3 4x4 beds :( They are a bitch and extremely hard to get rid of but its definitely possible, from what I've heard met52/botanigard 22wp works(I have some on hand for emergency situations haha). You could also try tweet mint in high doses, that's probably what I would start with tbh because its cheaper. It will harm beneficials but it is completely safe, its just peppermint oil and natural enzymes which prevent bugs from molting. Foliar every 2 days and root drench making sure you get every spot of soil.

I wouldn't go near that promis shit haha

Good luck brotha, honestly if the genetics aren't that amazing I would probably just scrap the current soil clean everything and start a new with seeds or if you get clones quarantine for at least 2 weeks imo

Everything has been wiped out soil has been trashed and starting from seed like you said. Never again!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Organacide works good organic , treats ( effectively) a range of problems pest pm ect . Basically fish oils like doing a foliar feed of N does sometimes leave a little burn on tips of leaves strain dependant but outside that and a fishy smell , works good . 3 doses over aweek killed spider mites pm and fungus gnats . Peace , cheers

surfguitar

surfguitar

I don't spray

I soil drench

Which is just as bad or worse? I would think soil drench would stick around in the medium longer and therefore the plant. Do yourself a favor and get rid of it, it's not a necessary product.

surfguitar

surfguitar

"aqueous photolysis half-life is less than 3 hours. The soil surface photolysis of imidacloprid has a half-life of 39 days, and in soil the half-life ranges from 26.5 to229 days. This persistence in soil allows continual availability for uptake by roots. ppm, suggests a potential to leach to ground water." Up to 229 days in soil, guess you can root drench it then flower 1 and a half years later? haha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't use it in flower. 2x water in solo cups, 2x watered when I up pot for veg. That's it.

P

Pimples

I hit my Motherplant stock at another location with Bayer Fruit and Citrus. Which is the mildest Imid Bayer has on the shelf. Every 3 months. I keep mother stock up to a year and a half. Subsequent cuttings I take home..root..veg for 3 to 6 weeks depending on cultivar and flower out for 9 to 10 weeks. I dont get any infestation of gnats..thrips nor aphids etc. For spider mites I use bi or tri weekly sprays of neem oil.as a preventative. If I happen to still get them (rare) then 3 sprays of Mighty Wash 4 days apart gets them gone. The imid is certainly systemic. Gnats and other nastys dont come around. But Ive had my flowers tested and no significant amounts of imid show up in sample results. But i also run super clean rooms and equipment. Which is key for me.

Top Bottom