80/20 perlite/soil

• Thread starter LexLuthor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Lex,whos tha breeder 4 ur blueberry

Its a seedbank in BC, Canada, there called PeakSeeds and they only have a few strains to choose from. I'm pretty sure there Blueberry is somehow connected with DJ Short because he invented that strain back in the 80's (maybe early 90's).

There pure strains are Northern Lights, Sweet Skunk and Blueberry. Then they got crosses of all 3 of them, then they got Northern Lights and Sweet Skunk crossed with Texada Timewarp for outdoors. They also got a couple Kush strains, 1 crossed with Northern Lights and another with Sweet Skunk. So there ain't much to choose from, but they only charge $40 for 10 reg seeds. Not bad for Blueberry because if you want the original True Blueberry from DJ Short himself thats gonna cost you about $180 for 10 reg seeds. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the BB I got doesn't compare to DJ's original strain, but the cheap one's I'm growing now fit DJ's description of how they look and grow. I would of got the BB from DJ Short its just I don't wanna send almost $200 to Canada when its NOT gaurenteed that I'm gonna get my seeds, so when I buy seeds internationally I never spend more then $100 because you never know when US Customs will find the seeds. So I'll spend something like $70 at 1 seedbank then $50 at another, that way if they find one of my package's most likely they won't find both, so I increase my chances of getting them.

Sorry bout me rambling on lol, I just noticed how much I wrote and it had nothing to do with your question :oops:

T

TexasToka

mmm mmm,Blueberry,dats kool Lex,lol,yeah the blue streak #2 seedling i got going r DJ Shorts 2004 BB circa X Dutch Passions Master Kush 2003 circa that was crossed to Joint Doctors Low Ryder,it says they took the BB clone & crossed twice 2 tha Master Low,after working on it for 5 yrs. Mdanzig said this time around bred stronger than usual parents, thus creating Blue Streak #2 ...So im planning 2 cross BS#2 male wit Dutch Passions Think Different auto which is ruderalis X AK420(ak 47 hybrid with extreme potency levels)TD auto THC measured 18%,i want 2 try and create a super duper tasty auto strain;)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

mmm mmm,Blueberry,dats kool Lex,lol,yeah the blue streak #2 seedling i got going r DJ Shorts 2004 BB circa X Dutch Passions Master Kush 2003 circa that was crossed to Joint Doctors Low Ryder,it says they took the BB clone & crossed twice 2 tha Master Low,after working on it for 5 yrs. Mdanzig said this time around bred stronger than usual parents, thus creating Blue Streak #2 ...So im planning 2 cross BS#2 male wit Dutch Passions Think Different auto which is ruderalis X AK420(ak 47 hybrid with extreme potency levels)TD auto THC measured 18%,i want 2 try and create a super duper tasty auto strain;)

Hell yeah bro, that would be a nasty cross, good luck.

Top Bottom