86' heirloom Skunk #1

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Nothing like keeping old tried & true Old school 80's genetics around...

That looks so good and congrats on your thumbs man.
:)

@Shamus -- YOU'RE the reason I'm poppin' a slew of Skunk #1 beans this year. :D
a SLEW? you gots a SLEW? echemm, if you uh, get any cool males, uh, you know where to find me ;)

A clone almost 28 years old?Holy shit that's epic!
id have to agree :)

Man mine were. very skunky smelling..very nice
sweet taste..and giant. buds...great smoke..
nevil was the man...

im starting to think this is from early 80's sacred seeds work, possibly when the haze bros were in charge of working her due to her thai influences but that being purely conjecture

Shamus

Shamus

this thread makes me want to go skunk hunting. i had some legit skunk #1 a long long time ago and i have never forgotten it. nor have i ever found anything quite like it again

Well, my Skunk beans are a few years old, so far they're taking a bit longer to sprout than everything else. Hopefully I'll see more heads poking out when I go downstairs this morning.

how did they end up fairing @Seamaiden ?

heres whats goin on over here,

one week in, i think this canopy will prove much more savory in nature.

Shits 016

Shits 015

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
how did they end up fairing @Seamaiden ?
I've got a 90% germ rate right now, they're looking VERY good. :D The Blueberry seeds, absolutely dismal, got a 40% germ rate on those. I haven't had them anywhere nearly as long, but they may have been sitting for a while before they got to me. Most have germinated looking very borked. That's a technical term ya know--borked. Bet I don't even have to explain it, you'll know what I mean already if you've seen borked.

Shamus

Shamus

Right on...lookin very good...
thank you!

I've got a 90% germ rate right now, they're looking VERY good. :D The Blueberry seeds, absolutely dismal, got a 40% germ rate on those. I haven't had them anywhere nearly as long, but they may have been sitting for a while before they got to me. Most have germinated looking very borked. That's a technical term ya know--borked. Bet I don't even have to explain it, you'll know what I mean already if you've seen borked.
that awesome to hear on the germ for the skunks, sorry to hear the BB didnt go as well. if your not posting the lil baby skunks anywhere already please feel free to post them in here. i for one am super interested. and im afraid youve over estimated my technical jargon knowledge with borked.

in the news of my skunk tray. it is VERY SAVORY. at about week 3, full of frost and one HELL of a canopy. ill update in the morn'

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Alright! Well I did end up luckin up on some RKS beans. Well not exactly RKS, but an heirloom skunk in bean form from the east coast that have been tightly held and selective bred for 30 years.
Obtaining them actually caused a little controversy. But I don't plan to breed with them or whore cuts out, ya know. Even offered them back, but was wished luck on them! I got about 45 beans so hopefully see a super skunky pheno!
Greatjob on this thread Shamus. Killer cut. Hope you keep her forever bro! Peace.
Quest

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
she sure does chunk up at the end. congrats on running some old school. keep up the love

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Shamus i meant to ask where do u get that netting or did u make that net urself? And how big are those squares?

Shamus

Shamus

I would say this is about to get real good but it already went beyond good bro, nice!!!
thanks man, i think this canopy will not let me down at all.. think ive got some of the biggest buds i have had so far going now. esp with my piff hybrid

Alright! Well I did end up luckin up on some RKS beans. Well not exactly RKS, but an heirloom skunk in bean form from the east coast that have been tightly held and selective bred for 30 years.
Obtaining them actually caused a little controversy. But I don't plan to breed with them or whore cuts out, ya know. Even offered them back, but was wished luck on them! I got about 45 beans so hopefully see a super skunky pheno!
Greatjob on this thread Shamus. Killer cut. Hope you keep her forever bro! Peace.
Quest
is it mendo joes?

no bueno with the controversy.. lol
i wish ya luck on the hunt man

she sure does chunk up at the end. congrats on running some old school. keep up the love

why yes she does, thanks and i will indeed! lol
a homie really likes your HIV line

Hey Shamus i meant to ask where do u get that netting or did u make that net urself? And how big are those squares?

4 inch, cuz im a boss. lol but no really most likely will have to have it special ordered. 6 and 7 inch is standard. i fuckin hate hydrofarm but.. theyre the only peeps who have a 4 inch readily avail.. unless i was to source some rando netting manufacturer and buy like spools of the shit

can only find 3.5 inch online? didnt look very hard but i use 4 fosho. i feel like that extra .5 counts, but it does strecth so it may actually get bigger with time if thats all u can find. id suggest 4 tho

http://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-HGN15S-Trellis-Netting-3-5-Inch/dp/B00CJJ7WV0

once i get some spare time ill take a few photos for an update

TWO VIDEOS.. lol why not. getting ready for springggggg.
seize the skateboard

throwback jams

hahahah. old skate tunes. shit was the whipppppppp in '09
catch me on the swangin on dem bones ceramics n that almost cracked baker deck

Last edited:
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yea dude I also have to commend you on the awesome setup. Nice trellis work. Should be very rewarding and I can't wait to see this one mature!
Quest

Shamus

Shamus

Yea dude I also have to commend you on the awesome setup. Nice trellis work. Should be very rewarding and I can't wait to see this one mature!
Quest
thanks bro!
shes gettin there
day 39
Haggard special 005

shits makin my carbon filter put in work. can def smell a pronounced skunk 1 smell from outside. lol

CHYEAHHHH BUDDDY

PS for what its worth i can still flatland impossible in impractical shoes.. got all the premo goodness still on lock, all the staple ones be on lock.. skatin up a storm this summer
carpe annum

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

thanks bro!
shes gettin there
day 39
View attachment 392927

shits makin my carbon filter put in work. can def smell a pronounced skunk 1 smell from outside. lol

CHYEAHHHH BUDDDY

PS for what its worth i can still flatland impossible in impractical shoes.. got all the premo goodness still on lock, all the staple ones be on lock.. skatin up a storm this summer
carpe annum
Do you wanna play a game of skate? If I win maybe I can be blessed by that skunk? I get so stoked when I see other skaters on this site. Keep killing that skunk of yours!

Top Bottom