• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I Never beg or even ask for Cuts..or seeds

But i figure it cant hurt to drop a hint occasionally ;)

texasjack

texasjack

B48oNeY
BSjL8LS

70s Skunk

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

001 sargeant750 1
LOL ill play some skate all day, got a chance to skate for the first time this year the other day. i need to get another board, its crazy thinking about how many decks ive gone thru, think im atttt like.. 15? maybe 20? fav's always been my old baker deck. dunno why
i fell for that rodney mullen carbon fiber deck a few years back, that board sucked asssss

bring your A GAME, ill bring my moccasins and that loud skunk

STREET ALL DAY
however, as i get older i think im gonna have to make the switch to vert, seems to be easier on the body. at least when you fall its normally on a gradual slope not a 5 stair
pretty sure i got a few years tho

yes indeed i am fellow streety, got a whole bunch of shit planned bout to have 1K's of purple erkle x my skunk... and a lot less of some others. the white, suges pk, hells angel some deezy's it goes on an on. pretty much whatever is in my stable is getting hit to the skunk.
i have some starfighter beans so i may have to eventually do a SF x skunk 1 just for the fuck of it.
dont you know tha doc? i could be mistaken but i feel like ive seen u say somewhere he got the lemon deez from you. could be hella wrong, hard to remember everything u see on these boards.. anywho hes smoked my skunk, was one of the only peeps online to smoke it for a long time but i just got some samps to another homie as well
was thinkin about running 50-70 oregon lemons to find a good male and lady, then i was thinkin fobx2, now im considering a 50-70 yeti f3 hunt, and also id like to do a hella hunt thru some of mota's gear. so im all sorts of torn between em all. in a perfect world if have about 300 seedlings right now ;)

i used to love to street skate my favorite deck was my new deal danny sargent with the cartoon guy with the smoking gun i still got a board its a rob dyrdek pool ball with the mouse and favorite video is dawon vs rodney cheese and crackers ?? i think ?
this thread is awesome about rocking the skunk i love the stinky ones !! as close as ive gotten to it is double under dawg , mass super skunk , tresdawg theres some really skunky phenos to be found in top dawgs gear . but ill keep looking for the rks too .
DGD

Last edited:
SouthernOregonGrown

SouthernOregonGrown

Alright! Well I did end up luckin up on some RKS beans. Well not exactly RKS, but an heirloom skunk in bean form from the east coast that have been tightly held and selective bred for 30 years.
Obtaining them actually caused a little controversy. But I don't plan to breed with them or whore cuts out, ya know. Even offered them back, but was wished luck on them! I got about 45 beans so hopefully see a super skunky pheno!
Greatjob on this thread Shamus. Killer cut. Hope you keep her forever bro! Peace.
Quest
Any chance of obtaining a seed pack or clones?

SouthernOregonGrown

SouthernOregonGrown

Very nice thread and show Shamus! Wish we could've caught a peek before chop, but sometimes there just isn't time to hunt down that cam, huh?!!! Lol. It maybe didn't hit 2 a light but still got respectable numbers.
A went through one of the 3 packs of "RKS" and found one VERY nice female. Same smell description as you mentioned above.rubbery, glueish and certainly a deep skunk smell. The breeding was with an Afghan Kush male and an 86' Skunk#1 heirloom cut. She took after mom with that bright lime green that is synonymous with earlier generation Skunks. Very dense and chunky calyxes. It has the father show though also in leaf structure. Which has very wide fingers of the Afghan, but that's all I see from him. I also got the Mass. Super Skunk cut which is also an 86', if I'm not mistaken. I cant wait to flower them side by side. There are two packs left and am hoping to find a real skunky male. Then I can do some selection cross breeding between the two Skunk females and make that one I've always envision and reminisced about.
Thankyou for the inspiration an the peek into your phenominal grow. Peace.
Quest
Any chance of obtain some beans or clones of your special skunk pheno?

Top Bottom