'88/'89 G13 x Hashplant

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
did you keep only females + males of this?or whas it you who said your taking it to the elite females?the?sfv?s it?+ some other bomb strains!.do u know were to pick any wifi beans up?or wifi x,s?i cant find any anywere!.not even raskalls.its ALLWAYS ,OUT OF STOCK,.LOL

Check Aligee seeds here at thcbay he have some wifi x's.

jyip

jyip

hey spacebomb,, i dont have any special equipment or stuff, low budget,,usinga a mason jar and heating pad wrapped around for temp control,,,,i only do persnal sized runs so the 28 gram tube is what i use,,i do nug runs,,,,if it were trim you may fit 35 g's in it...i put my packed tube n can of tane in freezer over night or at least for 2 hrs,,,,blast onto parchment ,, consistent temp for specific strains , jus basic stuff spacebomb... i prefer the honeycomb over the shatter, tho i am only exposed to my own meds and cant compare for most part....i am fairly certain i have thwe ndn 88 g`13 h plt gear as well....they were freebies given on 4/20 2 yrs back,,,,make sure you can suck air thru your tube is a decent way to see if tane wil make it thru too,,,i dont blow cuz it adds condensation ie water,,not good,,,freezing it ties up the water part n has other functions, keeps the tane liquid ,longer contact on meds....i use 3 coffeeunder a ss 50 micron screen only ever used power 5x,,which is cleaner than their 7, and cleaner han all the vectors too,,,peacej

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

My experience with Gunk breeding.The first Mother was an unimpressive smoke,yet,once crossed into Fantasia and Widow,she
Gallery 460 178 36863
Gallery 460 178 114898
Gallery 460 178 54835
Gallery 460 178 183008
Gallery 460 184 59513
Gallery 460 184 233846

was exceptional...yet,nothing on todays elites!!!
Peace.

roach

roach

hey symbiote, your plants look amazing.
I made a cross years ago using a G13 clone I recieved (was told it was airbornes) and Legends ultimate indica, and the bud structure and calyx to leaf ratio looks very similar to your G13HP, so im thinking either the G13 is very dominant or the Hashplant/NL #1 is part of LUI

a few pics if you dont mind, cant remember what generation they are, got it to F4 and the pictures of the different generations are mixed together

G13lui1 Glui5 Glui3 Glui4 G13lui2

D

donkeydon

hey symbiote, your plants look amazing.
I made a cross years ago using a G13 clone I recieved (was told it was airbornes) and Legends ultimate indica, and the bud structure and calyx to leaf ratio looks very similar to your G13HP, so im thinking either the G13 is very dominant or the Hashplant/NL #1 is part of LUI

a few pics if you dont mind, cant remember what generation they are, got it to F4 and the pictures of the different generations are mixed together

View attachment 381792 View attachment 381794 View attachment 381796 View attachment 381797 View attachment 381798
massive buds/cppl/ dammm bro what did that monster weigh?

roach

roach

massive buds/cppl/ dammm bro what did that monster weigh?

its 4 different plants, and all four yielded over 100 grams dried and trimmed, its some time ago and memory is fuzzy, but they where grown under 1 600w in organic soil, 12 plants under the lamp, not all of them yielded that well, the pictures are from different generations too, the last is a F1, the rest are atleast F2.
I will be growing some of them again soon, its four years since I grew it last and tbh none of the seeds I bought since comes close to the yield of these, I would like a bit more punch and taste in them, so am looking through possible candidates to breed into it

symbiote420

symbiote420

:eek: Damn @roach those gals really resemble my Ghash 1, great job with em bro!!!

;) @Bongo Man ......already on it my man, I got different clone only versions of all three varieties in the circle. Hopefully all goes well in the next couple of weeks so I can get the ball rollin'!

215 User

215 User

Nice thread Sym...

Ndn is a generous soul and keeps the genetic pool alive by giving.
The strongest meds I ever had was a G-13 hybrid called "Peace Treaty". It was G-13/HP x AK-47 that would knock
you later named Hamburger weed LOL. My homey called me at 3:00 a.m. to tell me he's cooking a cheeseburger because he passed out
before dinner time. To this day I wish I had some of those left!

Best of Luck

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Just testing the "Stashplant" now,and i am very impressed all round,little dry through my pipe but smooth enough,really strong smoke,can hardly put a lungfull in,great daytime meds,and good for night too;not my fave,but a close second for this pheno.
Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom