• Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Probably bcuz once he saw my g13 he got embarrassed hahaha
20170827 065326

SpiderK

SpiderK

just an fyi .....

hazeman's / bodhi / ect ....g13 is not pure. its butterscotch / g13 worked toward the g13 side. ( by ndnguy and swampy who passed it onto community mota, hazeman, bodhi ect )

.......... " The G13/Hp used in the original cross was sourced from 1987-88 seeds from the seedbank when Neville crossed the clone before it died. swampy breed his line on and named it free leanord to help a wonderfull man who is spending the rest of his life in jail,30 or 31 years now. I kept my line and continued it as just g13/Bsh. " ............. NDNGUY quote'

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I think that I have mentioned this before, G13 and Hash Plant were cuttings. I crossed HP to NL1, which was the strongest indica I've ener smoked and I put males from this to G13.
It was labeled HP1.G13. People have assumed that this was a straight HPxG13 cross, but this was not the case. Their was NO sativa in this hybrid which was sent far and wide.
If you were looking for pure indica, this was the one. If a good breeder kept this pure he should have been able to pull most indica types out of this. That was my intention.

Nevil

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I'm lucky I got a few packs before they were discontinued. I love this stuff.

I'm go to breed a Swami NL5/Hz male into a nice G13/HP female. This makes for a killer cross. Im also interested in using the G13/HP Male into the NL5/Hz female, just to see the difference between the 2.

But I'm surprised that such a good, and rare strain would be discontinued. This is some really good genetics

SpiderK

SpiderK

ive grown hazeman's g13 / double grape. it was very short outdoors with one big top bud but the rest was small buds so the plants stay small even outdoor.

and bodhi's g13/blue dream crossed into chocolate trip have stayed short and bushy. the choc trip mom i used was 12ft tall ....

hazeman g13 double grape

HZMN

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I used to have the original NL5/Hz crossed to the Nevils NL1 x Hash Plant x RKS back in the 90s that I lost. It was the best stuff Id seen since the 70s. The taste was pure hash. The best stuff I could ever hope for. Im not really after all these fancy tastes. If I can get that killer hash taste, lung expansion, and incredibly trippy, long lasting high. I'll be happy.

Im hoping these new genetics ( Swami x Hazeman ) will get me back to this level of quality, or surpass it. Im in the butt hole of the world, so have limited access to great genetics, and half of what you read about strains ect, you can take with a grain of salt. Ive spent 1000's of dollars trying to beat these old genes, and havent been able to do it.

But the G13/HP is a really good strain to breed with, and its a shame its discontinued.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I just found a some packs of the G13/HP. Ging to order 4 packs tomorrow

I also found some Bodhi NL1 X G13/HP... Im also familiar that in the 80s Nevil bred a NL1 Male into the HP, so this may concentrate the NL1 side a bit more, which would be really nice. Will also order 4 packs.

I also just ordered some seeds from

http.mountainorganics.com

Anyone ever heard of them???

They are USA only. I got a heads up on them at the Mr Nice forum. A guy over there turned me on to them, and also asked me if I wanted a cut of COOTS The ONE?????:speechless::speechless::speechless: I about crapped. I also expected to pay for it, and offered no less than $300. He told me he had access to it, and that Coot wanted to spread it out more, so other people could have it, make money off of it, and it would also be safer from extinction.
Considering theres not many of them, and theyre 33 years old. Id like to Tissue Culture it.

I ordered a strain called Cosmic Lotus... Its a cross of COOTS....
NL5/Hz x The One x Highland Blue Thai x 70s Afghani#1. Many high THC/CBD. They said this 1 gets huge.

Heres a list if anyones interested.

I payed by CC. You have either pay with CC, or send an Email, and ask for other option of payment.

I sent by CC, then copied the Receipt, and sent an Email showing the Receipt, and what seeds, and how many packs ect.
Below is the list of available crosses. All have been open pollinated with 4x select TO x VR males to infuse a greater Thai influence which will 1. provide a good foundation for my future work with these lines and 2. preserve the variety of expressions these genetics have to offer and the hidden gems yet to be found!

The One BC1 = TO x TOVR F1
Lotus = The One x Velvet Rush F2
Cosmic Lotus = Gonzo x TOVR F1
Purple Lotus = Purple Gonzo x TOVR F1
Blue Lotus = Blue Gonzo x TOVR F1
SunShine = Gonzo 5 x TOVR F1
DarkShine = Gonzo 6 x TOVR F1
Maya = Acapulco Gold x TOVR F1
Gold Rush = Colombian Gold x TOVR F1
Blues OG = Orange Cookies x Face Off OG F1 (Pure OG phenotype) x TOVR F1
Marmalade = Orange Cookies x Face Off OG F1 (ORANGE phenotype) x TOVR F1
Velvet Sunrise = Sunset Sherbet x TOVR F1
Citron = J1 x TOVR F1

All packs are offered at a donation of $75 ea.
Citron will have 12 seeds, all others will be 15 seeds.

I will accept payment via PP/CC at - just add the number of packs you’d like to your cart and be sure to email me back with your selection. Alternatively I can accept cash or blank money order via USPS. Please allow up to 1 week to receive tracking info via email.

Thanks & let me know if you have any questions!

Below is a quick description of the strains / parents:

The One: 1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani. A balanced yet potent F1 landrace hybrid from 1984. Floral/perfume, fruity, incense, skunky/musky flavors on large, dense, resinous flowers. The euphoric Thai/sativa affect hits first with the body numbing afghani affect settling in after. Strong stemmed structure with excellent branching and stretch.

The One x Velvet Rush (TOVR): Velvet Rush is a similar cross as T.O. From the same era - Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 - but is extremely Thai dominant in every respect. Having been crossed with TO you end up with extremely vigorous, fast growing plants with the dense, resinous flowers of TO and an enhanced thai/sativa affect from the VR. I selected 4 males for this open pollination and the intent was two-fold:
1. By using the same males to hybridize all the females I create a solid genetic base to easily select plants that are similar to the respective mother for future backcrossing and isolating unique expressions.
2. Males were selected ranging from pure TO dominant, 50/50, and slightly VR dominant. This way we maintain the genetic diversity of the various landrace expressions to pursue within each individual cross and find amazing new hybrids.

Lotus: The F2 of TO x VR, the same 4 males open pollinated to 4 females also ranging from TO dominant to VR dominant. Expect a few different main phenotypes from strong stalky plants with minimal side branching, to ones with excellent side branching and 3x-4x stretch both with large spear like flowers and lastly plants with more side branching than vertical growth and more golf ball type flowers. Potent euphoric, flavors ranging from floral/perfume, tropical fruit, juicy fruit bubblegum and musky/sandalwood/incense.

All 5 Gonzo moms are sisters, very unique expressions from each other: The One x (1988 Nevilles Haze x Northern Lights 5)

Gonzo (Cosmic Lotus mom) is incredibly resinous (like all the Gonzo sisters) but maybe a tad more than the rest, smells of hashy/earthy/musky sour lemons, is incredibly potent in both body and mind, night time only for me! Untopped/untrained she stretches excessively, the more training and topping done the less stretch.

Purple gonzo (Purple Lotus) is the opposite end of the spectrum with a pure cerebral affect, no body, pleasant and motivating in small amounts but gets trippy if you finish the joint by yourself LOL strongest smelling of the gonzo with a very sharp, bright, fermented berry jam type aroma. Branches very well, average stretch, tight structure so she benefits from being ‘opened up’/ trained.

william76

william76

I think the above cut of gnomes is the 1 from nevs nl1 x hp x g13,iv grew f1s and f2s of that strain years ago,and gnomes cut closely resembles these plants,same smell,density and killer high,thats why i like this cut so much.and coz i grew them b4 i knew exactly how to grow her,she absolutely reeks for me!,76

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah, Gnome's HP looks killer. I hope I get 1 just even close to that 1. Ive got about 100 seeds of it from Hazeman, and will have about 50 seeds of the Bodhi NL1 x NL1/HP. I love these old genes better than most anything new.

william76

william76

Trying to find somewhere i can get swami seeds nl5 x haze.but being in the uk its near impossible!.76

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Anyone that's interested, that's in USA.

JamesBeanCompany has

Coastal Seeds.... NL1 x PNW Hashplant Heirloom. Same stuff Nevil said was the most potent he ever smoked.

For every 2 packs of Coastal you get a free pack of NL1 x 88 G13/HP.

I plan on breeding a Swami NL5/X Hz with the Coastal NL1 x HP.

P

Pimples

I used to have the original NL5/Hz crossed to the Nevils NL1 x Hash Plant x RKS back in the 90s that I lost. It was the best stuff Id seen since the 70s. The taste was pure hash. The best stuff I could ever hope for. Im not really after all these fancy tastes. If I can get that killer hash taste, lung expansion, and incredibly trippy, long lasting high. I'll be happy.

Im hoping these new genetics ( Swami x Hazeman ) will get me back to this level of quality, or surpass it. Im in the butt hole of the world, so have limited access to great genetics, and half of what you read about strains ect, you can take with a grain of salt. Ive spent 1000's of dollars trying to beat these old genes, and havent been able to do it.

But the G13/HP is a really good strain to breed with, and its a shame its discontinued.
L.a..Confidential/L.a. Affie. Cataract Kush and most "Bubba" type almost pure indicas will give me that mega hashy kushy stoned effect. Shit just LEVELS my ass. I rolled a big fat joint of some prime well cured Cataract flowers earlier today when some friends stopped by. Couldnt finish the joint and everyone started to slide off the kitchen chairs. Sometimes its just too hashy and potent.

Last edited:
new777

new777

Is it confirmed that this strain has been discontinued?
also has hazeman stopped making seeds altogether
who found the information it has been discontinued at all?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe there are still packs floating around from time t time that weren't bought.

I was looking for it, and 1 site had it as Discontinued, and has been listed as sold out on most sites, for a long time.

I believe DC Seed Exchange has 3 packs right now. $50

Hazeman 88 G13 x Hashplant
In stock

$50.00

Qty
(3 available

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

i still have BSH x G13/HP x G13 HP. as well as BSH x G13 x Conquistador and their was a 3rd combo that was crossed to itself. i think it is BSH x G13/HP. I have to find the actual beans to verify that. I also have original blowfish from dutch flowers too.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

the second one could very well be BSH x G13/HP x CONQUISTADOR. PRETTY sure it is because hell they didn't have the G13 cut pure. so probably my mistake. i'll see what old notes say and see if how i wrote it matches up. last inventory had me write it as is though. IDK

trickle

trickle

I still have an old 'Free Leonard F2' Pack ... I'm gonna have to get going on those this winter

Latest posts

Top Bottom