yukon369

IMG 0894
IMG 0899
IMG 0895

IMG 0895
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Don't mind me, just picking my jaw up from the floor.

Looking killer in there!

Dazed

Dazed

Plants look great... One question why did you choose to hang your lights like that... Seems like a lot of wasted light from the hps lights....I would think using hoods from directly above next to the led's would hit your plants up with more lumens...directing all the light on them...

yukon369

yukon369

Plants look great... One question why did you choose to hang your lights like that... Seems like a lot of wasted light from the hps lights....I would think using hoods from directly above next to the led's would hit your plants up with more lumens...directing all the light on them...
Thanks, The reason i just did the drop down lights is. I really didn't want to have to deal with all the extra ducting. The first grow in this room was with cages so the drop downs worked grate for that. Also I have a passive air intake with no AC. It seems like everything is growing fine. First time with the SCROG and love it so far.

sixstring

sixstring

nice man,those clw 880 have the uv b lamps built into them right ?have ya used these yet or is this the first run with uvb ? really diggin this setup,peace

yukon369

yukon369

nice man,those clw 880 have the uv b lamps built into them right ?have ya used these yet or is this the first run with uvb ? really diggin this setup,peace
Thanks bro! Yes then cfw 880s have the uvb lamps built in they are sweet lights I love them so far they are super bright! I turn on the uvbs around week 7 or 8 for more potency.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

Nice setup and great looking plants. I agree, scrog is the way to grow with LEDs. I'm trying a 2 level screen and not so much tying horizontal but using it to spread everything out. The upper screen is more for bud support.

U

Unicorns

All chopped looks like it should be double the weight of the first run. Hopefully 14 to 16 potatoes! ;)
Wow you chop early or were they really done? I can't get anything to finish in less than 70 days in the UC. Chemdog is closer to 77. And that's NO amber. What am I doing wrong?

timmur

timmur

Wow you chop early or were they really done? I can't get anything to finish in less than 70 days in the UC. Chemdog is closer to 77. And that's NO amber. What am I doing wrong?
I'm pretty sure he finished earlier than most due to the lights. LED and CMH finish faster than HPS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom