9.5 weeks plant lost it's smell

• Thread starter azbassist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

azbassist

My first grow, indica, not sure what strain exactly. I'm 9.5 weeks into flowering and my grow room was smelling great on a daily basis for the last 4 weeks. The past 2 days, almost nothing! I have to get right on the buds to smell them. Very few amber trichomes and I'd say 60 to 70% cloudy the rest clear. The only difference is it's been cooling off a bit so my grow room has been a couple degrees cooler but nothing major. Humidity is pretty much the same. Anybody know why the smell would dissipate? Am I going to lose flavor and smell by waiting for a few more ambers?
95 weeks plant lost its smell
95 weeks plant lost its smell 2
95 weeks plant lost its smell 3
95 weeks plant lost its smell 4
95 weeks plant lost its smell 5
95 weeks plant lost its smell 6
95 weeks plant lost its smell 7
95 weeks plant lost its smell 8
95 weeks plant lost its smell 9
95 weeks plant lost its smell 10
95 weeks plant lost its smell 11

Stokes

Stokes

You sure you dont have flu? Lost my sense of smell.

Anyways, i highly doubt that the terpenes vanished. I think maybe you just got used to them, or something in your environment changed and your filter is scrubbing the air more efficiently.

The only thing you have to worry about taking the pleasant smells away is a shitty dry and cure

Edit

Why was the word c 0 v 1 d replaced with ‘flu’?

And now it just went back to flu wtf is happening here

Stokes

Stokes

Posting pics just to make sure im not getting ready to have a seizure. What an odd censor.

You can see it switched to ‘flu’ in the finished post, but when i go to edit screen it says ‘c 0 v 1 d’

IMG 5413

IMG 5414

A

azbassist

You sure you dont have flu? Lost my sense of smell.

Anyways, i highly doubt that the terpenes vanished. I think maybe you just got used to them, or something in your environment changed and your filter is scrubbing the air more efficiently.

The only thing you have to worry about taking the pleasant smells away is a shitty dry and cure

Edit

Why was the word c 0 v 1 d replaced with ‘flu’?

And now it just went back to flu wtf is happening here
Thanks, I ALMOST took a c ovid test again lol. I was curious if it could be a phase of the plant or something but never read anything about the smell going away. I guess I could be getting used to it but normally I get a blast as soon as I open the door. Like a first time parent I get worried over everything lol

Top Bottom