900 Watt Led Grow

• Thread starter Mr.Grits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

How close is the led? How hot does it get? What brand?

Leew421

Leew421

They looked really stacked and common for those types leds. Raise up a little more if you can

Leew421

Leew421

I would do that too. You will also add some uv with that too. Check temps cause it may heat up. 80 is a good temp lights on

gwheels

gwheels

White rhino is fantastic. I do love white widow as well but the rhino really surprised me.

Mr.Grits

Mr.Grits

White rhino is fantastic. I do love white widow as well but the rhino really surprised me.
Dude, I really hope it turns out half decent, I love the taste of WW and I’ve never had WR . How much weight on those 2 plants do you think?

gwheels

gwheels

It is tough to gauge but you have a lot of bud sites. You will probably get 3 oz each is my guess. Maybe more it depends on how they fatten up. I had 2 short stubby white rhinos under shit conditions and i got 2 oz each from them. I will grow a tent full next grow because I have 5 seeds left and it is my favorite indicaish strain.

Mr.Grits

Mr.Grits

It is tough to gauge but you have a lot of bud sites. You will probably get 3 oz each is my guess. Maybe more it depends on how they fatten up. I had 2 short stubby white rhinos under shit conditions and i got 2 oz each from them. I will grow a tent full next grow because I have 5 seeds left and it is my favorite indicaish strain.
That would be fine for me. Is yours Greenhouse Seeds was too

gwheels

gwheels

I run all canuck seeds because i went bonkers with a sale. I use 4 seeds every 12 to 14 weeks and I am ok for the next 3 years with my present hoard.

Mr.Grits

Mr.Grits

I run all canuck seeds because i went bonkers with a sale. I use 4 seeds every 12 to 14 weeks and I am ok for the next 3 years with my present hoard.
Damn, that’s cool. I want some bad ass skunk and some purple seeds too. I wanTHE BEST AVAILABLE. I am not afraid to pay either! Know of any good ones

gwheels

gwheels

I think better seeds are available on this site. Not autos but good photo periods with some mephisto autos.

Mr.Grits

Mr.Grits

I think better seeds are available on this site. Not autos but good photo periods with some mephisto autos.
Cool, I have 2 mephiseto Alien vs. triangle autos. I was wondering about, never here too much about them

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

Cool, I have 2 mephiseto Alien vs. triangle autos. I was wondering about, never here too much about them

I just learned about Mephisto a few months ago, they're a really responsive company. Im planning on popping Bluetoof and S.O.D.K. (Sour Orange Diesel Kush) from them soon after my current run with photoperiods is done. Ive only grown autos before and these photos are going super slow.

Top Bottom