'91 Chem, Lavender, NL5 '89 cut, Chem Kush, Lemon Larry OG, and Dbl SFV OG.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like we are both hard on ourselves.

Freakin Ridiculas Expectations Dude = Fred.

I think your room looks great. Packed and healthy. You got mad skills in the grow room and it shows.

New picts are sick. I hope mine look that good. It's my first run on the big ones so might not be quite as pretty as yours but I'm on my way....

B

biggs

great looking garden mate. looks like you'll have a bumper harvest too. :pimp:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I LOVE IT!!!! thanks again i cant wait 2 see the next 1s

I hope I can get some decent ones next time, they are getting hard to manipulate.

Sounds like we are both hard on ourselves.

Freakin Ridiculas Expectations Dude = Fred.

I think your room looks great. Packed and healthy. You got mad skills in the grow room and it shows.

New picts are sick. I hope mine look that good. It's my first run on the big ones so might not be quite as pretty as yours but I'm on my way....

Haha, ya, I have somewhat high expectations of myself, but still, on the NL to burn like that is just wrong, I should know that plant better than that. The big ones are a bit more demanding, but worth it in the end I think. Make sure you tie em up early bro, it gets tangly if you dont.

great looking garden mate. looks like you'll have a bumper harvest too. :pimp:

Thanks bro, hopin it all works out til the end on this one. I'd really like to be smoking some top notch chem, though this round wont be top notch, more dialing to do yet i figure.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful gardens Big Buddy! Almost makes me feel a bit silly with my small setup. :giggle

nuttso

nuttso

this is it. I know why i follow u bb. this is how it should look when i close my eyes and trip to heaven. super pics...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Nice shots BB !!! The tip burn is minor but I feel the same way about mine especially if its something I could have avoided. I love this sport !!!! Were the close up pics the NL or just random.Great to hear your 91 skunkva is the real deal!! RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Beautiful gardens Big Buddy! Almost makes me feel a bit silly with my small setup. :giggle

Oh its a building process man, took about 15 years to get to this point. But a small set up is just as good long as the loves put in there i say.

this is it. I know why i follow u bb. this is how it should look when i close my eyes and trip to heaven. super pics...

Make sure you edit that heaven to not have tip burn, lol, but she sgetting back to a good point, I've had a long spurt of rough times, but I should be fairly happy by the end of this.

Nice shots BB !!! The tip burn is minor but I feel the same way about mine especially if its something I could have avoided. I love this sport !!!! Were the close up pics the NL or just random.Great to hear your 91 skunkva is the real deal!! RB

Thanks man, ya I'm pretty pumped about it myself. The NL is the first 2 on this page, and i think theres a couple more on the page back.

H

HighTolerance

Didn't finish reading the whole log yet, but damn man, the ladies look fantastic. The last run looks epic.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks HT, doin ok, could be better, but better than last run, that was just a fuck job man, I think I've said that, but I cant be hard enough on myself for to make me do better this time around.
So I figured it was round about that time. I'll start with a couple quick veg shots. On the table are some of my new acquisitions including but not limited to, jackie o, ecsd(verified cut, they all are), sfv, grendel, cush(green crack), blowfish #3. And the smaller sets of plants that are under the 400s are a mix of some jamaican skunk, blueberry and a jamaican heirloom strain, straight from the island, super vigorous! And the other smaller ones are a mix of Chemdog 91, Chemdog #4, and some of my crosses and chem kush, blah blah blah.

Untitled Scanned 87
Untitled Scanned 86
Untitled Scanned 85
Untitled Scanned 84
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And now what everyone gives a shit about, I'll start with one I havnt posted shots of yet, just cause its a bitch to get too, but these awkward angle shots actually came out kind of cool looking, so here it is, Chem Kush 1, not 2.

Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 50
Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Untitled Scanned 54
Untitled Scanned 55
Untitled Scanned 56
Untitled Scanned 57
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Next thing on the list is the lavender, i thought the 91 was on the stink til i moved this, lol, man i forgot what she was like, if i wasnt legal its the only plant id be nervous about growing, i know i talk about it a lot, but fuck! Freaks me out.

Untitled Scanned 80
Untitled Scanned 81
Untitled Scanned 82
Untitled Scanned 83
Untitled Scanned 79
Untitled Scanned 73
Untitled Scanned 77
Untitled Scanned 68
Untitled Scanned 69
Untitled Scanned 61
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And since i know this is the main reason most click here, heres a fuck load of shots of the 91. Shes a real magnesium pig, gotta go triple strength to keep up on it.

Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 29
Untitled Scanned 44
Untitled Scanned 46
Untitled Scanned 47
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 33
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

91 continued, and yes, the couple spots of mildew have been taken care of. i'm back on the winning track with my couple of issues that have popped up.

Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 35
Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 38
Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you got your hands full! Looking good! Those Jamaican's sound interesting. What can ya tell me bout em?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And heres a few crappy shots of one of the lemon larrys. Took these on the fly when the lights went off, all the shots from here on in actually.

Untitled Scanned 92
Untitled Scanned 93
Untitled Scanned 94
Untitled Scanned 96
Untitled Scanned 97
Untitled Scanned 98
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man you got your hands full! Looking good! Those Jamaican's sound interesting. What can ya tell me bout em?

Thanks man, the jamaicans are a bit of a mystery. If you know anything about the island and whats happening there with genetics these days, then you know about the mass amount of pollen flying around blue mountain because of a bust the cops tried to do, picked up thousands of plants in a net and ended up spreading millions of seeds across the hill side. Now its absolutely ramped. Well I think this year a very very special male got out first, cause these are nute, well the chem clones in the pic next to them were cut the same day the seeds were planted, and they are only just hitting the 1 gals, all but one of the 15 seeds plants are ready to go into 5 gals now. My bro that brought them back said it was some of the finest herb hes smoked, and hes a real smoker and a very very talented grower, actually the guy that helps me help the med patients around these parts.

All that being said, how about some classic NL for ya, since I know you like this one bro.

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 90
Untitled Scanned 91
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

last for the night, I've got 3 of these in the room, and though this one did get burned the worst of them, its gotten the best light, and fuck is she producing for me.

Untitled Scanned 00
Untitled Scanned 01
Untitled Scanned 99
Top Bottom